• Jdub9064 - April 12, 2013 8:58 p.m.

im black so im want to see either a really good Blade or Black Panther game.
  • g1rldraco7 - April 12, 2013 8:15 p.m.

I'm going with Superman. The Man of Steel deserves a good game, why must he be known to have bad video game history!!
  • BladedFalcon - April 13, 2013 7:24 a.m.

...Because he's a bad character? :P
  • codystovall - April 12, 2013 8:07 p.m.

Calvin & Hobbes, a fun adventure game. Shazam, being a kid who turns super would be cool Zatanna, hot girl with magic, need I say more. Blue Beetle, the suit is awesome. Aquaman, with underwater monsters and black manta and royalty problems. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the dark older ones, done like the arkham games, would be great since I dont have online and wont be able to play Out of The Shadows.
  • Gingy111 - April 13, 2013 5 p.m.

I agree, Id love to see a sweet calvin and hobbes game come out, I would buy it any day
  • n00b - April 12, 2013 7:19 p.m.

I would like to see Deus Ex: Human Revolution but be remade with a different lead character. Maybe a woman, with a completely cybernetic body and purple hair. You’d have accompanying characters to help you with investigations and missions. While in combat you can sneak around enemies with Thermo-Optic Camo suits but the game would be slightly more action oriented. The levels would have to more open in order to be traversed acrobatically instead of sneaking around in vents. You’d would have solo missions but others would require commanding a small squad or an accompanying talking Tachikoma tank. Basically I want a Ghost in the Shell game made in they style of Deus Ex Human Revolution. It seems so obvious since Ghost in the Shell’s been doing the whole Deus Ex thing and way more interestingly years before Deus Ex came on the scene. Get on that Square Enix.
  • TaserLime - April 12, 2013 8:05 p.m.

Hope you're aware that you won't be able to have Mike Grimm audibly react to your comment when this is read on the podcast.
  • winner2 - April 12, 2013 8:54 p.m.

AAALLLL DIS
  • TaserLime - April 12, 2013 6:50 p.m.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a AAA tetris game based on this little gem of a comic strip from 4dudes.com: http://www.4dudes.com/2010/10/tetris-comic.html
  • winner2 - April 12, 2013 5:28 p.m.

Dr. Manhattan?
  • Lurkero - April 12, 2013 5:20 p.m.

I am surprised that Iron Fist has not been given a videogame yet. Sure he would probably need a redesign since his original costume is too bright and colorful, but the idea for the character screams kung-fu action game with mystical adventure.
  • GAYMER - April 12, 2013 4:35 p.m.

Willrow Hood, the legendary ice-cream man from Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back. I know it's not a comic book. But the man deserves his dues.
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - April 12, 2013 3:55 p.m.

I win. Cassandra Cain's Batgirl. Where do I claim my prize.
  • rainn'sgaydar - April 12, 2013 3:53 p.m.

It's already in the works, but TMNT. But I really want Splinter to be an optional character, even if it's DLC. Because he is one bad rat in the new comic series. It'd be especially awesome if they gave him fully maxed stats similar to Isildur in LotR: Two Towers.
  • obviouslyadouche - April 12, 2013 3:42 p.m.

Lobo game would be pretty awesome, but I'm going to have to go with the Question. It go have a similarish combat system to Arkham games but you could take less people on and it would have much more detective elements. And I want that faceless mask for my xbox avatar.
  • IAmARobotWhoTurnsIntoATruckAnd - April 12, 2013 3:19 p.m.

Tomoko Kuroki from It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular. It would play kind of like persona 4 with just the going to school bit and all you have to do is avoid dropping your spaghetti.
  • DaveGoose - April 12, 2013 3:15 p.m.

I'm saying Iron Man, I know he has had games but they have all been shit, He is a cool characters with abilities that lend themselves to video games, he is basically MegaMan. A triple A game with a studio taking it seriously and not for a movie I think would be great.
  • Killshot - April 12, 2013 3:04 p.m.

I'd say doctor strange would be nice to have a game where combining different magics create different powers and effects. Also a super skrool game a la devil may cry all his powers could create different awesome attacks much like dantes giant collection of weapons.
  • supergiraffe - April 12, 2013 3:02 p.m.

A Hellboy game. You can have a bunch of awesome monsters, and nazis, and cool firefights. Imagine an Uncharted style game with more emphasis on combat.
  • THETHINGABOUT - April 12, 2013 2:39 p.m.

Swamp Thing. Rorshach.