• ljrivarola - March 16, 2013 8:04 a.m.

A Portal prequel. Cave Johnson's years in Aperture Science seemed to be funny, and could have interesting stories to tell... Or maybe the time where GLaDOS was activated for the first time and tried to kill everybody. Both would be cool prequels. Great podcast, guys! I can't believe it's number 30 already! You should do something really special when you reach number 50 :D
  • archnite - March 16, 2013 6:39 a.m.

I would like a prequel to MGS3, itself a prequel, where you play as the Mother of the Special Forces: The Boss. The past time MGS games are usually the best and this would conceivably be the farthest backward they could track. Basically MGS stealth in WW2 against Nazi's.That's my pitch.
  • DarthEnderX - March 16, 2013 11:53 p.m.

Uhnnn! Yes. Definitely this.
  • DaveGoose - March 16, 2013 4:54 a.m.

I would love to see a Prequel to the Mass Effect Franchise. Have it go back 50,000 years to the reapers against the Protheans I think it would e interesting to expand that back story. Failing that a prequel to Pac Man, how did he get trapped in that maze??
  • shawksta - March 16, 2013 1:34 a.m.

WELCOME BACK TO THE RADIO TOM :D It feels so good hearing all of you together Im one of those special people who can enjoy both Battlefield and Call of Duty without bothering to fight. Nintendo apparently has a shitload of Money in the bank as if they were getting ready for a market crash. It felt nice having you guys arguing with the rivalry only proving the point. You guys couldnt resist you just had to throw off Henry's Weegee preview XD This episode was just too glorious, especially knowing you would say my name wrong, and the whole damn collandercooper shenanigans XD as for Question of the week: You know what we need a prequel for? STAR FOX, with the original team of Peppy, James Mcloud, and Pigma before he became an ass traitor. Show how the whole pre-lylat wars happened leading up to Pigma's betrayal and the end of James.
  • RamenChimera - March 15, 2013 11:59 p.m.

As weird as it sounds, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine. By the time Space Marine takes place, your character is already a super powerful captain capable of killing anything int he goriest way possible. But what happened before? Think about it, being able to just be another rank-and-file space marine, shipped off to who knows where with little knowing of what you're doing. Just suddenly and in many different environments the levels have you dropped in, only to have you fight your way out of a mess of Tyranid/Eldar/Chaos etc and figure out whats going on. But not alone, also with the support of a squad. It could take a page from the old Brothers in Arms for that, and a hint of the Dawn of War games. Manage the units and be down there in the muck and blood yourself. Plus, we need to know the backstory of the main character! He has Chaos powers that havent been explained. Which battle gave him that?
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - March 16, 2013 1:24 p.m.

Would buy right away.
  • Tranquilbez34 - March 15, 2013 10:21 p.m.

I would like to see a FarCry 3 prequel starring Vaas and how he became a mentally unstable pirate
  • rainn'sgaydar - March 15, 2013 9:41 p.m.

Pokemon prequel. Set in the time before Pokemon evolved and everyone wasn't obsessed. Call it Nokemon? In seriousness, I know I always answer KOtoR somehow, but it could have a nice prequel. Final boss battle could be the Jedi assault on Revan constantly referenced in the original.
  • kevinleft - March 15, 2013 8:32 p.m.

I would like a prequel to Oddworld. I don't know if Stranger's Wrath happens in the past or a different part of Oddworld but having the mudokons begin and eventually become enslaved would be a great story I think.
  • g1rldraco7 - March 15, 2013 7:58 p.m.

The game that I want to have a prequel is for Mass Effect. The Rachni Wars, the Krogan rebellion, how cool would that be to ply in a video game. Great now I am all excited for a game that may never happen. Playing naked with a bottle of wine? Now you got my interest ;)
  • duffer00 - March 15, 2013 7:55 p.m.

I'd like an Uncharted 2 prequel chronicling Drake's meeting Chloe and the quest they went on before she made her appearance in Uncharted 2. She is a likable character but wasn't featured very prominently in Uncharted 3 and I think she deserves a bigger chance with a new game focussing on Drake's dynamic with Flynn and Chloe.
  • TaserLime - March 15, 2013 6:41 p.m.

I want a prequel to tetris, you know? call me crazy.
  • lazar-janus21 - March 15, 2013 6:33 p.m.

I'd really love to see a prequel to the original Fable. The first Fable was set in a dark ages world, set after the fall of what was only known as "The Old Kingdom", in the books and various story missions you learn a bit about The Old Kingdom, but not much else. I'd really love to see a game set in that period of Albion's history. If not that, then a Brutal Legend prequel staring Eddie's Dad.
  • RebornKusabi - March 15, 2013 5:34 p.m.

For a good prequel game, I would want a prequel to Half Life 2. I would set it between 1 and 2, being from either the perspective of Barney or another soldier of the resistance or whatever, it would basically be about the invasion of the Combine and the futile attempt by humanity in preventing it. You could go in interesting directions, tie in the "G-Man" however you want to or you can keep away from those elements and just focus on the laymen. With today's technology and progress, I find this could be a good bridge between whatever the fuck they want to do with Half Life 3 and Half Life Episode 2, which ends with a cliffhanger that will probably never be resolved :(
  • Unoriginal - March 17, 2013 2:17 p.m.

That would be a glorious middle finger from Valve to all it's fans to make a Half-Life 1.5 before making Episode 3.