• Procheddar - May 10, 2009 7:26 p.m.

As you can tell from my pic, I love to ride my quad. Its a TRX400EX. I also love working on my truck and playing my bass guitar.
  • kamikaz3e124 - May 10, 2009 6:10 p.m.

I mull of mah sheen.
  • MoonPig - May 10, 2009 5:46 p.m.

Reading + Guitar. HELL YES!! reCAPTCHA: bunting $6,130,063 (WTF?)
  • khog5 - May 10, 2009 5:13 p.m.

Favorite hobby... Hmmmm... Hedgehogs of course! Hedgehogs are wicked awesome. (And no I didn't start liking hedgehogs because of Sonic). They seem like the ideal pet and I'm planning on getting one soon. Reading about is something I find fun, altough I dispise reading.
  • helloimgaydo - May 10, 2009 12:42 p.m.

It used to be that I loved games first and music second, but in the last four years or so, its music that has taken the front seat. In 2001 I spent about £150 on a guitar and some strings and other bits. That same year I spent about £800 on a PS2 and a crap ton of games. Last year I spent about £200 on games for my Xbox 360, and about £3500 on two new guitars, a new amplifier, several microphones, some near field monitors, a mixer, an iMac, logic 8, digital converters and probably loads of other stuff I am forgetting about. To be honest, I'm happy. While I still love to play games, music is so much more fulfilling and saying to a friend "hey, check out this cool piece of music I wrote" holds more weight than saying "hey, check out this cool halo 3 kill".
  • Xplosive59 - May 10, 2009 11:55 a.m.

Is anybody going to read this? guess not
  • mynameisnotwhatyouthink - May 10, 2009 9:09 a.m.

Well i guess that i would have to maybe say that i was partially into kindave... sorry my second or first hobbie is definatly riding and fixxing bikes its so much fun and you get satisfaction out of fixxing it the right way hearing the back tire buzz in the wind and having the wind blow your hair its f**king exilerating
  • PanzerDSS - May 10, 2009 7:54 a.m.

University of Texas football, live music, politics. I love reading, but law school has killed my ability to read anything but magazines and websites.
  • tehperson123412 - May 10, 2009 2:33 a.m.

does spending 75% of my non-gaming time in the sexy fan art section count?
  • hairy truman - May 10, 2009 2:13 a.m.

Drums! drumming is probably second to gaming haha
  • SunshineHobo - May 9, 2009 9:05 p.m.

I own a massive film collection. 168 movies and counting. When not on my 360 or DS i'm watching a movie. In fact I probably watch (on average) 5 films a week. I have no life...but I can name my top 7 movies about life? HUH? HUH? Awww...
  • juanguitar7 - May 9, 2009 6:26 p.m.

Based on my username and profile picture, it's safe to say that I am definitely a guitarist. Honestly, if it weren't for music, instead of being in debt because of guitars and basses, I'd be in debt by owning most game systems and their games. Most of the time in my life is spent refining m guitar skills. Thats why I don't really play Guitar Hero or Rock Band. Don't get me wrong, I know they're good games. But honestly, I think that women might be a little more impressed with a guy who can do the real thing, as opposed as trying to impress them with plastic controllers with colorful buttons...
  • nuno004 - May 9, 2009 6:05 p.m.

Well, aside from gaming I like doodling because my girlfriend doesnt like me playing when shes around especially single player games (sigh)
  • Schmegeggi - May 9, 2009 4:51 p.m.

My hobby is also my career: I am mixed martial artist, 4th degree black belt instructor and I own a successful dojo. I highly recommend getting paid for your hobby whenever possible. Anyone hiring TF2 Pyros?
  • Ded - May 9, 2009 3:25 p.m.

Suppose it would be fanart and sculpture. I won't say I'm the best there is, but I certainly enjoy doing it! At the moment I'm working on a Big Sister from BioShock 2 :D
  • ramsfaniniowa - May 9, 2009 4:53 a.m.

I like to eat. If any one wants to check out my mad skills watch the video "sfcxcrpec" On youtube
  • massiveErection - May 9, 2009 1:48 a.m.

Lacrosse Hockey and Paintball in that order
  • RaIdEn - May 9, 2009 1:24 a.m.

apart from playing video games i like to watch unhealthy amounts of anime. i know its nerdy but i also take karate and im the biggest guy in my class so the only one that really bugs me about it is a guy that can run faster than me lol. i also like to watch movies that are about criminals but are kinda poetic in their speech. like lucky number slevin and sin city.............well i just realized how nerdy i am...........im gonna go watch anime.
  • Wordup95 - May 9, 2009 1:07 a.m.

Thats a hard one. Either Jumping on my trampoline, or skateboarding. Hell, I'll go with the one I'm better at: Jumping on a trampoline. I'm actually not half bad either, I can do a filp in any direction (front, back, or side) I can combo decently, and I can do opposite flips (Basically, moving in the opposite direction of your flip, so while flipping frontwards, your moving backwards.). Yeah, trampolines are definitely fun :D
  • clucky120 - May 9, 2009 12:36 a.m.

What led me to my 360 was call of duty world at war for wii. i'm selling it to my friend for 25 dollars