1. When ever you are surrounded by enemies find a pillar on the ground level press square near the pillar the prince will make a 360 degree move and swing the sword making a place empty enough to come out of the surrounding enemies.
2.To gain sand from enemies in yellow color, they can give sand while it is only available from higher grade enemies, to gain sand from them press triangle when you are close to enemy then square (can be done only with single weapon.)
3. You can gain the lost strength not even from save point but also from water any where available on the ground but you won't be able to save the game there.
4. To gain lost sand smash the pitchers and other objects and you can retrieve the sand.
5. When you will get the loin sword from Kaleena the way forward is to move the lever for changing the position of the walls and got to the door of the hall of time hour glass and just before entering then door move to your left and jump at the corner and reach a parallel wall where there is no way further make a wall climb and you will reach the top and from there you will find a ladder taking you to next level.
6. If you want to make a fast movement on the bars instead of making the Prince to swing on the bar more than two times just press R1 and press X in the first swing and you can move faster in case of chase with Dhaka.
7. If you are surrounded by enemies then use a combo of Triangle, Square and Triangle Prince will be able to save himself easily without getting hurt.
8. Never jump on the girls with double weapons in Red dress and Camouflaged or they will block the attack and throw the Prince down and attack back.
Submitted by rajat joshi, Puneet and Munish.
To get water sword collect all 9 life upgrades and go to hourglass chamber. This allows you to fight the dahaka at the end of the game instead of the empress.
Submitted by persian GURU