• p3rf3ct1ns4n1ty - November 26, 2009 3:37 a.m.

A while back I remember seeing a story about leaked pictures of GTA:Sydney. If you have a good imagination you can kind of see the sydney opera house with sail boats in front (I know it's a stretch but it fits with the leaked pictures).
  • Spybreak8 - November 26, 2009 2:51 a.m.

hahaha, nice.
  • AMayer - November 26, 2009 2:35 a.m.

Modern Warfare 3: America invades Russia. America destroys lots of buildings. Oops, nuclear war. Everyone dies. The end.
  • ensabahnur - November 26, 2009 2:33 a.m.

Classic, i love the Gears of War 3, i actully think Marcus will have to kill Anya, and that the Queen is Marcus's Mom.
  • batman5273 - November 26, 2009 1:51 a.m.

I think you hit the Gears of War perverbial nail on the head!
  • CH3BURASHKA - November 26, 2009 1:26 a.m.

I got my bitching out of the way and after reading the pieces I dared to, I have a few constructive comments: For GTA5, I honestly think Rockstar needs to leave the U.S. All but one (GTA London) have been in the US of A, and it's getting old. There was much talk about GTA going to Japan, but I propose Europe. That way, there'll be opportunity for travel without drastically changing the style, and there'll be opportunity to see some old architecture, old churches and the like. All the US offers is tall buildings and deserts. It's time to go abroad, Rockstar. As for Half-Life 3 or Episode 3, where the hell are you? It's been over 9000 years since episode 2. I'm achin' for some Half-Life, Valve...
  • Ded - November 26, 2009 1:15 a.m.

Awww, no ideas for Prototype 2? :D
  • Samael - November 26, 2009 1:08 a.m.

Oh man, only just started reading the article, but your L4D3 character designs are PERFECT. One level would have to take place in Aokigahara forest, which is basically suicide central. There are dead bodies everywhere and you could have common infected hide amongst them. However I'm really scared about your idea for AC3, mainly because it seems like the most likely thing they'll actually do. How are they going to factor in guns? Particularly futuristic guns? I really like the Desmond/future sub-plot/plot, much more than my friends do but ugh...they could ruin it. I say spilt it into two story parts, switching more frequently this time. Have it like a chase movie, constantly moving from hideout to hideout. Have Animus sections during Bakumatsu-era Japan, where you play as a (HISTORICAL AND REALISTIC) ninja-type assassin and have the Desmond sections occur when you have to fight off Templars who've found you. Phew. I just started with this article too...I'll try not to post again.
  • Ban - November 25, 2009 11:54 p.m.

nice pic tyler L4D3 in tokyo ftw
  • Romination - November 25, 2009 11:45 p.m.

You guts add a depth to gears that no one else would bother with.
  • speno93 - November 25, 2009 11:18 p.m.

maybe Left 4 Dead 3 will take place in Britain or mainland Europe, or maybe even Australia, now that would be interesting seeing the variety of environments there.
  • twishart - November 25, 2009 11:09 p.m.

Oh man, Grand Theft Auto: Canada
  • currie - November 25, 2009 11:06 p.m.

I said this on another article ages ago, but has anyone read thestephen king book Insomnia? The two doctorpeople and the grim reaper like guy remind me of G-Man. He tries to appear godlike and in charge but he's only at the bottom of the ladder. HL3 will show us HIS bosses. SO... Us/Combine Vortigaunts/Freeman G-man Then what? Also Recap: 796000 mentions. lolwut?
  • CH3BURASHKA - November 25, 2009 11:01 p.m.

Where the fuck do you guys get off writing, basically, a spoiler article? I'm interested as shit, but I can't read it, because I actually want to play the games first! This is the second spoiler article in a week! Goddamn you.
  • Snarf - November 25, 2009 10:57 p.m.

My prediction is that left 4 dead 3 will have triple the boycotters because it will be announced some time next week.
  • enlargedhousecats - November 25, 2009 10:57 p.m.

nice art Tyler.
  • mastersword369 - November 25, 2009 10:47 p.m.

awwww...
  • mastersword369 - November 25, 2009 10:46 p.m.

First, btw, I heard that Gears 3 won't release until the next generation consoles are out, in 4 or 5 years
  • stormdude11 - November 25, 2009 10:43 p.m.

First First! And awesome article. Really hoping that these few games coming out in the future will turn out good...