We Recommend

• ChrisAntistaLikesLittleBoys - May 25, 2010 12:05 a.m.

I would really like to see an evolution of Sable eye that's tall has long arms and scary claws. I know that sounds like Im in 3rd grade but, I do wanna see that.
  • loonyman978 - May 25, 2010 12:03 a.m.

@musicgeek4 ever heard of munchlax? It's been around for a while
  • Musicgeek4 - May 24, 2010 11:55 p.m.

I would love to see a pre-evolution to Snorlax. A little baby Snorlax would be amazing.
  • Kisokuiki - May 24, 2010 11:52 p.m.

Miltank is the only pokemon that can learn MILK DRINK! So there.
  • Kisokuiki - May 24, 2010 11:50 p.m.

Miltank! Miltank needs a prevolution! Miltank is THE COOLEST and Grumpig has Spoink so Miltank needs one too. Miltank's milk is NUTRITIOUS!!!
  • Phazon117 - May 24, 2010 11:49 p.m.

"Which Pokemon most deserves a new evolution in Pokemon Black and White, and why?" I say Dunsparce. Why? He's fucking awesome, that's why!!!
  • GameManiac - May 24, 2010 11:44 p.m.

Which Pokemon deserves an evolution? To be honest, that's a tough question because there are so many that could use an evolution. Lapras could use an eolution, even though it's already a powerful Pokemon as it is. Perhaps Skarmory could use an evolution. It seems creepy in my viewpoint, and it's also the only Steel/Flying-Type. Or perhaps Lucario could use another evoultion (maybe...). It's powerful as it is, and I saw a pattern with its evolution. As a Riolu, it had exposed bone behind the wrists. As a Lucario, those exposed bones grew, and it developed a chest-spike as well. Like I said, it's a tough question, or maybe I'm not going deep enough.
  • Hydrohs - May 24, 2010 11:43 p.m.

@Axcelblade How can you forget Farfetch'd so easily?
  • RainbowStalin - May 24, 2010 11:39 p.m.

(Brett's baby laugh)
  • Axcleblade - May 24, 2010 11:36 p.m.

Chatot. Because all non-legendary Bird pokemon have evolutions except (I think) for Chatot. It is a tradition that MUST be continued!!1!!one!
  • PuddingKnight - May 24, 2010 11:34 p.m.

I always thought Pinsir got gypped. Scyther got a fucking incredible evolution that can, and does, murder everything but the strongest and fastest of fire pokemon. While Pinsir just sits there, being demolished by any flying type. Pinsir deserves better.
  • Hydrohs - May 24, 2010 11:33 p.m.

It was pretty good. I would suggest you guys work on your facts though, you gotta be knowlegable with the topic of your podcast.
  • GamesRadarCarolynGudmundson - May 24, 2010 11:20 p.m.

@Xtapolapopotamus How did I know you would say Heracross?? I wouldn't be surprised if he got a prevolution though.
  • Xtapolapopotamus - May 24, 2010 11:03 p.m.

Pokemon Podcast!? Sign me up! I'll be sure to give this a listen and hope it continues for quite some time. To answer the question, I'm going to say Heracross. Not just because he's my all-time favorite Pokemon, but because he deserves it. He's already incredibly strong, so it could be argued that he doesn't need one, but I think he's earned it. Pearl/Diamond/Platinum saw him at OU, but the 4x weakness to flying has always hurt him. Despite this, he's in desperate need of at least better speed. He's got great physical attack, decent enough defenses, but his speed is and always has been bad. Giving him an evolution with a bit more speed, maybe even less power (something like a reverse Scyther/Scizor) would be really neat.
  • FalconMbuster - May 24, 2010 11:03 p.m.

My only suggestion is background music. Plenty of awesome info, and some nice chatting, but background music is an important thing in a podcast.
  • Hydrohs - May 24, 2010 10:56 p.m.

This pertains to my interests. Is Brett going to be making any appearances, complete with baby noises?
  • IveMadeAHugeMistake - May 24, 2010 10:44 p.m.

A Poke-man's podcast? That's just darling. I used to love the Poke's, so i'll give this a listen.
  • CH3BURASHKA - May 24, 2010 10:43 p.m.

Is this what the world has come to?I'll give it a go, but I do hope they have the balls to bitch Pokemon out for being the same old for the past 15 years. And is it too much to ask for a Zune feed day one?
  • batman5273 - May 24, 2010 10:40 p.m.

i was gonna ask if was gonna be on iTunes, but Tyler Wilde is on the ball!! I will show my support! How many Pokemon can I photoshop?
  • peace4me - May 24, 2010 10:37 p.m.

OMG I LOVE POKEMON!!!!! THANKS GAMESRADAR! No seriously as soon as this gets on itunes im gonna suscribe :)