• p4nhead - March 7, 2011 7:51 p.m.

I got white, was gonna get black but my girlfriend had already preordered black so I switched. I like black anyway because I prefer Zekrom, but I did like the idea of the neon city...
  • chewbaca777 - March 7, 2011 2:20 a.m.

black version reshiram ftw!Carolyn and Henry you have sold me. i am so getting the dsi bundle. the 3ds has wierd angles!
  • DIGIm10 - March 6, 2011 4:58 p.m.

Striaton sorry spell check
  • DIGIm10 - March 6, 2011 4:57 p.m.

Sorry I ment striatum city
  • DIGIm10 - March 6, 2011 4:55 p.m.

In striatum city there is topiary of pikachu and pidgey but i thought unova didn't have pokemon from other region
  • tbelz99 - March 3, 2011 11:09 p.m.

WHITE cause I really wanna see what I can do with Zekrom's typing, movepool, and stats
  • crackity_jones - March 3, 2011 2:42 a.m.

Getting Black. My little brother is getting White. (He's 16, I'm 22). My friend is also getting White and were gonna drink some beer and play while watching Pokemon movies (Jirachi, Arceus, and Zoroark). It's gonna be the bestest day EVA!!
  • KrEid - March 2, 2011 8:59 p.m.

Also, another tasty conspiracy! http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgcyq0jL7d1qzxegjo1_400.png
  • themaster465 - March 2, 2011 5:11 p.m.

what version i'm i getting? BOTH, gotta catch them all
  • Pokefan8824ever - March 2, 2011 4:58 p.m.

[ Block User ]I am getting both games bc its easier to get the version exclusives plus I intend to start one game and take the starter off one and trade it to the other. What I heard at our local gamestop they had over 180 orders between pokemon black and white it almost beat halo reach lol. I only found out about pokemon black and white just one day I went into gamestop it just came out on their list last year and I had the money to pre-oreder one and got black then a few days later preordered white lol and I am still a big POKENERD lol!
  • SkyDragonc5 - March 2, 2011 4:37 a.m.

Getting both. Have had them pre-orderd for months! I will do white first, but Have a black team about 4 gyms behind. Passing Pokemon down. I may have to train some for that! Ditto is totally a failed mew clone. Was the only one not denied! Its the only one that makes perfect sense! I am guessing the 3DS functionality with pokemon is just the same as the DSI. I am still chaining for a shinny venomoth in my Diamond!
  • shmoopy97 - March 2, 2011 1:13 a.m.

oh and also im going the day it comes out to get it then me and my friends are all going to skype and play threw it for one hour together. im going to be so slow because i always read all the text in the game and im such a slow reader lol
  • shmoopy97 - March 2, 2011 1:09 a.m.

Im getting both but playing threw white first, just because i want to play black first so im going to force myself to do white. plus im white sooooo it makes since!
  • SoySauceHater - March 1, 2011 11:43 p.m.

Im getting white my friends getting black. We're going to trade the in game exclusives to fill out the Dex. That, and that embryo-esque looking Psychic type is going to be a formidable part of my team.
  • killorabbit - March 1, 2011 10:04 p.m.

Is there any way for UK gamers to get hold of Celebi? Apparently there was an in-store event but the locations were all too far away.
  • SparkMandrilSP - March 1, 2011 9:19 p.m.

Getting black because of Black city and Reshiram´s dual-typing.
  • KrEid - March 1, 2011 7:05 p.m.

I'm going for black, bad thing is most people I've asked are getting it too, so it's gunna be hard to find white to trade with, can't use GTS as my internet is pap!
  • jitteryjigglypuff - March 1, 2011 5:29 p.m.

I'm getting white because I like the white forest over the city. But it's a hard decision because I like the legendary for black.
  • rpadTVbsuKenyan5000 - March 1, 2011 5:17 p.m.

I'm getting Black version because I know someone else who is planning on getting White version so that we can trade the exclusives. Also, concerning the Celebi event—I was mad that the ID numbers for the WIN2011 Celebi from the Pokemon Black/White mall tour are the same as the Gamestop distribution, so I can't get both. And since I didn't know about that beforehand I was only able to get the WIN2011 Celebi. @Carolyn In addition to people who say that pokemon games are all the same, I hate when people who have never played past first gen. always talk about 'original 151 4 teh WinZ!' etc. I still love my Venusaur's, but the series has grown so much since first gen. it's disappointing when people can't see that.
  • codystovall - March 1, 2011 3:35 p.m.

carolyn was mean to masuda? and now shes sold out for bribes. anyway you didnt ask him my Q. its okay but i didnt expect you to ask him those questions?