• codystovall - February 26, 2012 1:28 p.m.

I cannot hide the boner I have... Haters better step back, because Im about to turn left and I dont wanna slap you with my dick. Hopefully these sequels will have more to them than kyurems story but Ill play anyway because kyurem rulez.
  • Limbo - February 26, 2012 6:49 p.m.

Was that a DBZ Abridged reference? :D But yeah, not getting this. I hardly ever get the "third" game in the generation. Waste of money in my opinion as I'm not a super dedicated Pokemon fan, and Black and White weren't exactly my cup of tea.
  • codystovall - February 26, 2012 7:52 p.m.

I always do though and Ill probably buy both, pick which I like most, move all my pokemon to that one and perhaps sell the other. Ive done this a lot. I still hate that fuckin Ice cream one though(designed by a fuckin american) it could have been cool but its last form is a retarded version of its second, and the monkeys, and how the starters dont match up, and tabunne but everything else is fine!
  • Sea-Salt - February 26, 2012 10 p.m.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/James_Turner The guy who created Vanillite (and a handful of other BW Pokemon) is British. His creations are far from my favorite pokemon, but it gives hope to a lowly fanartist like me that someone outside of Japan can get the frickin' awesome job of designing some goddamn pokemanz!
  • codystovall - February 27, 2012 10:42 a.m.

well now my hope is diminished because Im a fuckin American too.
  • lilmarkd96 - March 23, 2012 3:40 a.m.

tfs refrence ftw
  • Squander - February 26, 2012 11:51 a.m.

...wow, probably the least exciting announcement Nintendo could have done. I don't understand this move: not a single soul asked for a DS-Pokémon! So why is Nintendo doing this? That sounds so much like milking the franchise to an absolute maximum.
  • KnowYourPokemon - February 26, 2012 1:13 p.m.

Yeah.. it's not like every other generation of pokemon games before hand has a had a "sequel" game released after the first two games had been released. Except you know... gen 1 Yellow, gen 2 Crystal, Gen 3 Emerald, and gen 4 Platinum.
  • Squander - February 26, 2012 1:29 p.m.

:D sure so, mate. however, if I am correct all the "sequels" had been released on previously "current-gen" handhelds - it really wonders me that this Pokémon-installment is a DS-game now that the 3DS is already out for a year... marketingwise that's just completely unintelligible
  • KnowYourPokemon - February 26, 2012 5:42 p.m.

GamesRadar didn't post it but the new games will have enhancements on the 3DS(still not much has been announced yet). It is playable on every model of DS, I see nothing wrong with this.
  • Nikku7 - February 26, 2012 11:13 a.m.

Not even enough info yet for me. Depending on what they do, I may have to get it. Some new forms is in no way enough to justify this obviously, but if the story is radically different and the region is different or at least added onto significantly, I may just have to get it. Unova could be easily be built upon with much more interesting places.
  • mannimama - February 26, 2012 10:12 a.m.

theu should just re sale the gameboy colour then to buy pokemon blue
  • mannimama - February 26, 2012 10:10 a.m.

how could hey fuse with kyurem i already caught zekrom and traded to get reshiram how could i possibly let them fuse with kyurem i say....... NAY that should not be allowed
  • c-c-c-combo breaker - February 26, 2012 9:10 a.m.

Seems legit. Can't wait to get me some new shitty legendaries! Although I suppose they can't get any worse than tornadus and thunderus... right?
  • shawksta - February 26, 2012 9:25 a.m.

Nothing can get more Shitty than Tornadus and Thunderus, i dont even know what the hell those are. They dont look Shitty at all though, its a fusion of Kyurem with Zekrom and Reshiram but are apparently new forms and seperate pokemon, whatever this is, its WAY better than tornadus and thunderus will ever be.
  • c-c-c-combo breaker - February 26, 2012 9:43 a.m.

I just miss the days of mewtwo and lugia. They had extremely limited colour palettes and designs, while the new legendaries seem to be based on 'MOAR STICKY OUT BITS' if anything.
  • codystovall - February 26, 2012 1:26 p.m.

I like the djinn actuallly....
  • Reaper6774 - February 26, 2012 7:56 a.m.

I didn't see that coming.
  • LEGOMatrix - February 26, 2012 6:52 a.m.

Looks like there's finally going to be a fire/ice type pokemon!
  • BackwaterRifle - February 26, 2012 3:27 p.m.

Which will be the worst Pokemon defensive wise in history
  • xarab4lyfex - February 27, 2012 3:18 p.m.

God that typing would be terrible, it'd be weak to like every type
  • WTeen8 - February 26, 2012 6:28 a.m.

I was hoping for pokemon snap 3D but this is good too. My 3DS is ready. Whether this is a direct sequel or reimagining then ok....wait...didn't the last ones kind of end on a cliffhanger with N flying away? sounds like sequel fodder to me. Also to be coming out in a few months in june they must have been working on this one since the last one's came out. Also any word on nobunga's ambition? Maybe both games will come out around the same time?