Topics

Pokemon

• ThatFanInThePeacoat - October 16, 2011 3:16 p.m.

Wait, so I just need ONE event-legendary beast at the trailer... I'll be right back.
  • ismaelmonge - July 30, 2011 7:32 p.m.

All my Pokemon are Lv100 and im cant hook up to the GTS ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO HOOK UP TO TH GTS WILL BE TAkEN PLASE HELP
  • ismaelmonge - July 30, 2011 7:28 p.m.

To get to anville town take the brown subway in the battle subway station
  • ismaelmonge - July 30, 2011 7:27 p.m.

Anyone Know were the Post game battle with N takes place and how do you get to re-match with the gym leaders
  • karolab - June 14, 2011 1:37 p.m.

can someone tell me how to get to Anville Town??
  • StickyLungs - April 14, 2011 9:55 p.m.

Bookmarked. Thank you!
  • soccernaruto57 - April 2, 2011 8:18 p.m.

You can add more you your experience by going to the pokemon forum page.
  • Migglez - March 25, 2011 9:58 a.m.

Great guide helped alot i havent played since ruby haha
  • Bluemoon180 - March 24, 2011 6:09 p.m.

Yes I have totally found like a lot.... It is a mixed of good once and bad once!!!! First I found an electrike on the cycling road on emerald... but unfortuantely i was out of poke balls and I ended up killing it. Second, a tentacool which has a green orb and is about level 58 on platinum... It was really lame so I just offered it for GTS. And the lamest shiny pokemon is my Letter "F" blue unown From soul silver, which I still have.... Never trained it anyway.... Yup those are my three lame shiny pokemon experience/ encounter!
  • codystovall - March 21, 2011 2:08 p.m.

started pokemon black friday to trade over other pokemon and then im gonna see if i can return it. TEE-HEH:)
  • BlitzIzDaShitz - March 20, 2011 12:04 a.m.

Yes! I got the electrizer and can finally evolve my electabuzz! Thanks!
  • WaffleLeech - March 19, 2011 10:51 p.m.

Thanks for the guide, super useful, especially for the Swarm pokemon.
  • TrainerTyson - March 19, 2011 10:41 p.m.

Great job Gamesradar! I haven't had the need myself to use this guide. But I have put off diving off of Undella until there was some sort of guide posted because that just seems like such a hassle!!! Thank you Carolyn for your grueling work! Keep it up!
  • jpbr139 - March 19, 2011 6:44 p.m.

Thanks Carolyn, this guide is excellent, as always
  • Pocotron - March 19, 2011 6:09 p.m.

Woohoo! Thanks for the advice Carolyn, just caught Kyurem.
  • philipshaw - March 19, 2011 1:09 p.m.

Thanks Carolyn, getting the game next Monday so this be useful to check back on when I finish the game
  • Innounci - March 19, 2011 12:58 p.m.

well it seems as though hydreigon,salamence,and garchomp are the pseudo-legendaries you can't catch in the wild...but still WILD DRAGONITE, TYRANITAR, AND METAGROSS, THIS IS BANANAS, B-A-N-A-N-A-S...
  • Cleanser247 - March 19, 2011 6:22 a.m.

Thanks Carolyn! : ) I appreciate the walkthroughs and guides!
  • Cyberninja - March 19, 2011 4:09 a.m.

glad to see this up because i just beat Okamiden before i get white so i will be free game wise when i get it.
  • WelcomeGhosts10 - March 19, 2011 3:55 a.m.

Perfect timing! I am on the final battle at this very moment :D Looks great, can't wait to look over it for anything I might need.