• rockstarsean - April 27, 2012 5:07 p.m.

I was pretty excited for this but it looks (visually) a bit too "kiddy". I think a slightly darker tone than the one on show would suit Sony's characters much better. /rant
  • Motherfly - April 27, 2012 12:55 a.m.

The carachters from Time Splitters would be cool :)
  • Golden_Bear92 - April 27, 2012 12:20 a.m.

I'd like the Prince from Prince of Persia added as well as Spyro. I'm not to sure about Final Fantasy characters though. I'd also like Dart Feld from The Legend of Dragoon.
  • DevonOO7 - April 26, 2012 11:17 p.m.

The origarmi killer WITH heavy rain controls.
  • BlackFlames333 - April 26, 2012 10:37 a.m.

They also need to include Agumon from Bandai's Digimon.
  • BlackFlames333 - April 26, 2012 10:36 a.m.

I would definitely like to see Dark Magician from Konami's Yu-Gi-Oh. They also need some assist items. They could use duel monsters as assist items.
  • Fro4show - April 26, 2012 8:19 a.m.

Sausage fest! Needs more girls. Laura Croft, Sora, Kairi, Some significant Final Fantasy girls, The Prince or King of all Cosmos, and Big Sister from Bioshock 2, Jade from Beyond Good & Evil, Oddworld anybody, GTA anybody, and Capitain Price!
  • Andrawesome - April 25, 2012 7:57 p.m.

I think were going to HAVE to see Ezio Auditore, the person from Red Faction,and possibly one of the Haze military guys.
  • forestfire55 - April 25, 2012 3:49 p.m.

It would be cool to have raden from mgs, or maby big boss. and that one guy with a big head that was the enemy in crash bandicoote. Needs more bad guys
  • forestfire55 - April 25, 2012 3:51 p.m.

SPIRO!!! got to have him
  • forestfire55 - April 25, 2012 3:52 p.m.

Sora/Roxis!!! sorry, my brain is still turning
  • forestfire55 - April 25, 2012 3:55 p.m.

Laura Croft... i think im done
  • shawksta - April 25, 2012 3:33 p.m.

Kevin Butler needs to be a character, if not, than he just HAS to be the narrator to the whole game.
  • Rub3z - April 25, 2012 12:27 p.m.

Kevin Butler just needs his own game, period. But that's just my opinion... Related to the article, I think you could've included some more bad guys. The Smash series has its share of iconic playable bad guys (i.e. Bowser, Ganon) and this list is remiss of bad guys, names of which for the life of me I can't think of right now. I do however, have a suggestion for kind of joke character... what about the bumbling Captain Qwark from the Ratchet and Clank series; who sometimes out of pure cowardice worked for the bad guys? It would be funny/awesome to have him make an appearance. Also, as long as we're talking about Smash style affair here... what about stages? Stages are often times all-important in the Smash series, and it'd be delightful to hear that (as in Smash bros.) they have a role to play beyond just simple backdrops. Why am I imagining a Katamari stage where players are brawling atop an increasingly large ball of rolled-up junk? XD
  • cj12297 - April 25, 2012 8:47 a.m.

Kevin Butler would be cool. And could actually work with the move controller turning into various virtual looking weapons.
  • shawksta - April 24, 2012 8:33 p.m.

$5,000,000.00 Fat Princess will be a Mix of DeDeDe and Olimar XD
  • alexandre-bret - April 24, 2012 2:33 p.m.

If Clouds in so should Sephiroth and the bad guy in 8. The blond from Parasite Eve...Ada? The lead from the first Xenogearsm im going back in the PSOne libary that was exclusive.
  • KA87 - April 24, 2012 1:10 p.m.

I vote for 1. Sora- Kingdom hearts 2. Nemisis- Resident Evil 3. Zombie- insert title.
  • BladedFalcon - April 24, 2012 11:15 a.m.

I love how shamelessly copy-pasted the entry for Killzone and resistance was XD On that note, you guys could put a name on the Helghast Soldier: Radek. He's pretty much a masked Helghast soldier, but he's the VILLAIN. Also also, it's a pretty solid list, but I'm thinking you guys could expand and get some more characters from some of those franchises? Like Zeus from GoW. Or Kuo or Nix From Infamous 2. Or Cutter or Sully (!) from uncharted. (C'mon, who wouldn't love to see sully kick some ass?) Also also also, even though it hasn't come out, I'm thinking the black guy protagonist from Starhawk could also be a good candidate?
  • shawksta - April 24, 2012 8:34 p.m.

Sully? OH GOD YES