• Glenzo - April 23, 2012 1:52 p.m.

What about Tomb Raider and maybe James Bond Sony do the James bond films right?
  • Jesse1066 - April 23, 2012 2:10 p.m.

I think Lara Croft would be a great choice for this game. As for James Bond, I think he's associated more with Nintendo if anything. These days, of course, he's on all three consoles.
  • Jesse1066 - April 23, 2012 2:27 p.m.

I sorta misunderstood what you said. Columbia pictures is involved with the movies somehow. And that is owned by Sony.
  • nokeisoka - April 23, 2012 1:53 p.m.

I'd add a Valkyrian or just any gallian soldier from valkyria chronicles would be cool.
  • ObliqueZombie - April 23, 2012 2:18 p.m.

TOMBAAAAAAAAAAAA! I remember that game!! Can't think of any more, they're all good choices.
  • Braken67 - April 23, 2012 3:04 p.m.

assassins creed anyone?
  • archnite - April 23, 2012 8:16 p.m.

AssCread already dipped its toe in with SCV, so maybe the new ACIII character Conner. PLus Kratos was in SC PSP so there is synergy there.
  • slimjim441 - April 23, 2012 3:29 p.m.

Pyramid Head. I know it's kind of a lot to ask, but I want Pyramid Head. And possibly someone from Mega Man X, like Magma Dragoon, since X4 was PS1 exclusive (not counting the collection they threw out for GCN). But seriously, Magma Dragoon was built for a fighting game; I can't believe it hasn't happened yet. I mean, he's been doing shoryukens and hadokens almost as long as Ryu and Ken. And of course it has to have the obvious characters from GoW, MGS, Uncharted, Killzone, Kingdom Hearts, LBP, all that jazz. Can't wait for the line-up.
  • RudeAnimat0r - April 23, 2012 4:32 p.m.

X4 was not PSone exclusive. In fact, it looked better on Saturn.
  • slimjim441 - April 23, 2012 5:20 p.m.

That's right, it was on Saturn, same with Mega Man 8. Either way, Magma Dragoon should be there.
  • tiben36 - April 23, 2012 3:57 p.m.

kevin butler would be funny, maybe an unlockable The King of the Universe dr neo cortex
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - April 23, 2012 3:59 p.m.

Hahahaha I love how you did almost the exact same text for the Hellghast and Chimera.
  • acepedro12 - April 23, 2012 4:08 p.m.

There should be special guests, like Marcus Fenix from GoW and Mario!
  • ThatGamerDude - April 23, 2012 4:36 p.m.

I want Raiden that is all.
  • suicidali - April 23, 2012 4:37 p.m.

A couple of other characters from the top of my head: Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) Kazuya (Tekken) Raziel (Legacy Of Kain) Spike (Ape Escape) Lammy (UmJammer Lammy) Vibri (Vib Ribbon) Nissan Skyline (Gran Turismo) I mean, there was a Sega fighting crossover game where you could fight as a Daytona racing car, so why not? I'd totally main Vibri if she was in. And Buzz.
  • winner2 - April 23, 2012 4:40 p.m.

Croc and Spyro
  • Schnipke - April 23, 2012 4:45 p.m.

those I would love to see Hero (Dragon Quest VIII) Raz (Psychonauts) Sora (Kingdom Hearts) Amaterasu (Okami)
  • jdognasty - April 23, 2012 7:14 p.m.

HOW THE HELL DID I NOT THINK OF HERO OR SORA!?!?!?!? i am ashamed to own a ps2 and 2 of the best games ever made
  • AznNguyen72 - April 23, 2012 10:02 p.m.

I totally agree with your choices especially Amaterasu but I would also add the playable characters from Odin Sphere like Gwendolyn, Oswald, and Cornelius. Plus some other characters like: Raiden(Metal Gear Solid) Riku(Kingdom Hearts) Dart(The Legend of Dragoon) Emmett Graves(Starhawk) Some guys from .hack//G.U. and even Rau Utu(The Mark of Kri)
  • codystovall - April 23, 2012 4:59 p.m.

Cant have crash without spyro but can sony get him? Tony hawk beating the shit outta people with a skateboard.
  • BladedFalcon - April 24, 2012 11:05 a.m.

I love how shamelessly copy-pasted the entry for Killzone and resistance was XD On that note, you guys could put a name on the Helghast Soldier: Radek. He's pretty much a masked Helghast soldier, but he's the VILLAIN. Also also, it's a pretty solid list, but I'm thinking you guys could expand and get some more characters from some of those franchises? Like Zeus from GoW. Or Kuo or Nix From Infamous 2. Or Cutter or Sully (!) from uncharted. (C'mon, who wouldn't love to see sully kick some ass?) Also also also, even though it hasn't come out, I'm thinking the black guy protagonist from Starhawk could also be a good candidate?
  • BladedFalcon - April 24, 2012 11:17 a.m.

blah, for some reason, the reply was tacked on here. This wasn't meant to be a reply to this, I apologize. Mods, feel free to erase both of these posts.