Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Thursday 3 May 2007
It's a privilege normally only afforded to games journalists and writers - the opportunity to play games before anyone else. In fact, it's the biggest perk we get. Well, that, and the odd free pint.
And now, in conjunction with Eidos, we're giving one Tomb Raider fan and three of their mates the chance to visit Eidos (home of Tomb Raider) and play Lara Croft Tomb Raider Anniversary three days before the game is released.
The winner will also receive a promotional copy of the game for them and their three guests and as much Lara Croft promotional material they are able to blag from Eidos during their visit.
If you want to be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is watch this exclusive video of Lara Croft's new in-game manor house and answer the following question:
How many lights (including candles) can be seen in Lara's bedroom?
Then complete the following tie-breaker in no more than 50 words:
"The reason I should be allowed to visit Lara's house is..."
Click here to mail your answer, tie-breaker, full address and daytime telephone number.
A winner will be announced on Friday 18 May 2007 and notified on the same day, if the winner is unable to attend the event then an alternative winner may be chosen. The event day can not be postponed or rescheduled. Winners will be expected to make their own way too and from the event.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.