• alecbeals - August 2, 2012 12:23 a.m.

Oh man PLEASE bring back TalkRadar with Christ Antista and Tyler Wilde and the gang, that was and still is my favorite part of GamesRadar !
  • bobby-portlock - August 2, 2012 8:20 a.m.

1000% this or an new talkradar style podcast, cooper could host it i want to hear cooper again
  • TanookiMan - August 2, 2012 10:33 a.m.

Excited for a new podcast. I get my fill of the old crew over at Lasertime and Cape Crisis (haven't made the plunge into VGMpire yet, sorry Brett!) A new podcast with Hollander in charge would make me very happy indeed!
  • B3f1 - August 1, 2012 11:53 p.m.

Dear Sophia Tong, First off Congratulations for being the new Editor of GamesRadar and secondly will GamesRadar do the 24 Hour Marathon this year because I had a real thrill last year my name didn't show up in the video but it was still very fun.
  • ObliqueZombie - August 1, 2012 11:50 p.m.

Congratulations, Sophia! I've seen your face on here every now and then, but hopefully you (and your adorable Bailey) will show up even more. I will say, I've been with this site for four years now, and I love a lot of the changes that have happened--especially in the technical department. I'll definitely contact you and the staff in anyway if I have viable feedback. Again, congratulations on the position, and I look forward to checking back here daily for years to come.
  • TomSJ3 - August 1, 2012 9:50 p.m.

Congratulations Sophia! It really looks like GR is moving in the right direction. After almost all of the old Talkradar guys left, I almost moved on, but I'm glad I kept coming back to the site out of habit. All of these new ideas, along with a new podcast and what seems like a bigger emphasis on involvement with the community, can only help GR get as awesome as it used to be. Also, I'm really excited about the Game Club idea. And Bailey is adorable by the way.
  • Cyberninja - August 1, 2012 9:48 p.m.

In the time I have been here GR has made tons of changes and I like the way site has been going, the only things I say can be improved other then readding the podcasts are having more comedy pieces like the old days and added a edit button to the comments.
  • Ironarm - August 1, 2012 9:04 p.m.

It's fantastic to see that you truly care about your readers Sophia! It's a great thing to see a letter that is actually speaking to us. You don't see that too much from other sites. Change, while scary, is almost always a good thing. So color me excited for the evolution of Gamesradar. Now, back to Kingdom Hearts II! (which I'm playing through due to the article about posted a couple of weeks ago) P.S. Your dog is absolutely adorable.
  • GR_SophiaTong - August 1, 2012 9:18 p.m.

Thanks! And I will write these letters at regular intervals to keep you guys posted. Mainly to share Bailey pictures.
  • ninjaemperor - August 1, 2012 8:25 p.m.

Great to hear, I still miss the old guys and tone of the site, but it's great how you've been slowly building up new things. I know things can never go back (I've been following this site since 08, I've found the transition genuinely tough) but it's nice to see you guys try new features.
  • GR_SophiaTong - August 1, 2012 9:20 p.m.

Thanks for continuing to stick with us. Change is always tough, but we really want to have a two-way dialogue with the community so your feedback and support is appreciated.
  • Lurkero - August 1, 2012 8:15 p.m.

I had no idea this happened. I'm glad I stayed with Gamesradar through this rocky time because I have enjoyed Sophia's commentary for a while now.
  • GR_SophiaTong - August 1, 2012 8:20 p.m.

Aww, thank you! :) Thanks for sticking with us! It's an exciting time for GR right now.
  • antiAntag0nist - August 1, 2012 7:49 p.m.

Yay for Sophia! I am optimistic for whatever changes may come to my favorite site on the web and am looking forward to them. also, like most of the people who have commented, I would love to see a podcast in the future.
  • GR_SophiaTong - August 1, 2012 8:22 p.m.

Totally coming :)
  • LordZarlon - August 1, 2012 7:40 p.m.

Congratulations Sophia. Thanks for the letter and I look forward to seeing what the site does in the next year. As for the podcasts, I feel confident that we will be seeing some good ones especially since your SoundRadar podcast was so good.
  • GR_SophiaTong - August 1, 2012 8:23 p.m.

Thank you! I have a few SoundRadars that I need to get to... I love doing them, so once things settle down I hope to keep those up.
  • keltar93 - August 1, 2012 7:20 p.m.

I know everyone else has said it, but I do think a new podcast is something that I'd most like. While I've been enjoying a lot of the content you've been publishing, the lack of podcast has made it harder to get a feel of the personality of the editors, making them seem a bit too much like just a name and a face.
  • Killshot - August 1, 2012 7:42 p.m.

Yeah I would love to hear a podcast, the return of talkradar would be nice. Also having special permanent guest for it such as Mikel Reparaz (PSM), Tyler Wilde (PC Gamer), Chris Antista (Laser time fame),Bret Elston (Capcom-community) would also make it even better.
  • GR_SophiaTong - August 1, 2012 8:26 p.m.

No I agree, and it's in the works. You'll get to know the editors soon enough!