Topics

hd remake Okami

• VercettisShirt - June 21, 2012 8:01 a.m.

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shadow Of Death - June 20, 2012 3:28 p.m.

Gah, my PS3's HDD space is....Lacking. I'll still get it though. I'll even get a Move controller probably >_>
  • jackthemenace - June 20, 2012 2:22 p.m.

A North American release is all well and good, but is it getting a release- at a similar price- in Europe and the UK? Because, if it is, day 1 purchase.
  • bash street kid - June 20, 2012 1:32 p.m.

Damn, I bought this for the Wii not so long ago (haven't played it yet) but the HD looks much more my cup of tea. Guess i'll try and flog it and get this. $40 is a little steep though, HD or not.
  • badgraphix1 - June 20, 2012 12:54 p.m.

This needs to be put on WiiU because the platform is perfect for it, and on Steam because it may actually sell decently there.
  • lkchevrolet021 - June 20, 2012 11:44 a.m.

I will be sure to pick this up. $20 bucks is a steal if you don't already have the original.
  • ZhugeLiang - June 20, 2012 10:52 a.m.

It's been a while since an Okami reference on GamesRadar.
  • avery78 - June 20, 2012 9:54 a.m.

I had this on the PS2 and I know it didn't look as bad as they showed in the comparison. I will be buying the HD version also. recaptcha - ezTerf double-hosed <- lol
  • ObliqueZombie - June 20, 2012 8:47 a.m.

I have never played this game, mostly because I had no way to. And since my girlfriend is seriously considering getting a PS3, I will BEG her to get one. She's a big Okami fan, and I know she'd love this. I seriously want to pay this game.
  • ppopopp - June 20, 2012 7:59 a.m.

I'm glad Okami is getting more exposure but I won't be getting the digital copy having beaten the wii version. I rather hope that the rerelease means they're thinking Okami 2, right? Right?
  • Cyberninja - June 20, 2012 9:56 a.m.

Okami 2 was made a long time ago its called okamiden for the ds and is a great game:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%8Ckamiden
  • gumbyx84 - June 20, 2012 5:57 a.m.

Is it me, or did they purposely make the PS2 version look like ass? I do not remember it looking that horrible. I'm going to throw it into my PS3 (its BC) and see how it really looks.
  • Edias - June 20, 2012 5:23 a.m.

Always wanted to try this game but I never really had a chance; but it looks like I'm going to now.
  • Fox_Mulder - June 20, 2012 2:44 a.m.

This is a no-brainer.... I've put off getting this game for years now just might be the time to get it.
  • maikaal - June 20, 2012 2:01 a.m.

lol @ the ps2 and ps3 comparison in vid. they think ppl are really that stupid.
  • archnite - June 20, 2012 3:55 a.m.

Serious its like they covered japan in vasoline.
  • Moondoggie1157 - June 20, 2012 9:58 p.m.

I'd love to cover Japan in vasoline, give it a little spank and maybe even... Woah... I mean, yea, the comparison... so stupid heh heh
  • Balaska - June 19, 2012 11:02 p.m.

I will probably never own a Vita, I have no interest, but as a fellow gamer, even I can see this would be a superb fit for the Vita's capabilities, Capcom, WTH?
  • FlagrantPilgrim - June 20, 2012 5:17 a.m.

Capcom has made a lot of decisions that don't make perfect sense in the last few years.
  • RadgarLaser2 - June 19, 2012 10:05 p.m.

I hope it isn't just a straight port as I already own the PS2 and Wii version and I have no real desire to own a digital copy. I rather have a physical copy to add to my collection instead.