• LitJackson - June 23, 2011 10:25 p.m.

Brett should FAP Majoras Mask. Think about it, its probably the only one he never finished if im not mistaken. That would be epic lol.
  • meh - June 23, 2011 10:23 p.m.

Zelda 1 would be sweet. Or to show off your skills, try Megaman 2 and Punch Out!! Thanks for all the FAPs Brett and everyone.
  • Larinah - June 23, 2011 8:39 p.m.

Majora's Mask. My personal favorite LoZ game!
  • NightCrawler_358 - June 23, 2011 8:30 p.m.

I really loved these FAPs, and i would watch you guys play through any game! Maybe you guys could do videos like this while you initially play a game you're reviewing?
  • DaMaJaDiZ - June 24, 2011 9:20 p.m.

That was an excellent way to kill an hour of boring ass work. Grassy ass.
  • AntistaLovebot0069 - June 24, 2011 9:16 p.m.

I got a nosebleed while watching Link deliver the final blow to Ganon!
  • 8bitBaby - June 24, 2011 3:24 p.m.

these were great. so glad you did the last dungeon. i would say do faps for all the zeldas... but i know that's a sily request. btw... yes henry, nose bleeding in anime/manga signifies sexual arousal. not necessarily an erection since occasionally women nose bleed too. but yah.
  • EnigmaSpirit - June 24, 2011 9:16 a.m.

Just so you know, The first 2 matrix movies had Rage songs. The first was Wake Up, and the second had Bulls on Parade. I am pretty certain. I think the last just had some orchestral ending... that one could have been better.
  • Genericpenisjoketista - June 24, 2011 5:31 a.m.

It seems the general consensus is Majora's Mask, so I'll side with that should that be the next FAP'd game. If we're still talking Zelda games, I wouldn't mind seeing Windwaker or Twilight Princess. However, if you want to do a game out of the series, how about another oldie like Goldeneye or Mario 64? (Actually, it would be optimal if it were any game that has aged poorly.) Or taking things in another direction, why not do a series of FAPs on a new game like Arkham City when it comes out? I'd watch any of your FAPs though; you guys are always entertaining as can be!
  • Aforextreme - June 24, 2011 5:18 a.m.

An absolutely fantastic series of FAPs, Brett! I keep forgetting just how amazing the ending to this game was. I have no idea what you guys could FAP in a series next, but this goes down as one of my all-time favorite things posted on the site. Thank you so much for doing these.
  • lilspooky - June 24, 2011 12:07 a.m.

"Target the fuck out of him" HAHAHHA! Epic boss battle too, i forgot about that.
  • dicklips - June 23, 2011 10:56 p.m.

the formula of a zelda game makes it easy to FAP in segments. i'd enjoy seeing any of the other 3D zeldas being played through.
  • zzzonked - June 23, 2011 10:54 p.m.

this have been amazing brett. and i'd agree with majoras mask. it's a darker tale than ocarina of time, so there'd be alot to talk about.
  • OneToBoner - June 23, 2011 10:52 p.m.

Voting for Majora's Mask too. My favorite game of all time. As much shit Brett gives it (his Dead Rising comparison is dead wrong), it really is a unique experience and creepy as shit.
  • RODTheMaster - June 23, 2011 10:25 p.m.

Thanks for all the Zelda love Brett. We appreciate it.
  • annata - June 23, 2011 10:14 p.m.

How about Witcher 1? There are no good Playthroughs out there. I know it's long but it would be really awesome.
  • NelosAngelos - June 23, 2011 9:39 p.m.

Majora's Mask plzzz, or maybe some older game not many people know of. I just like that you play through old games as well, just nice watching, since I never owned the game, but was fun to play when I came over to my friend's house.
  • db1331 - June 23, 2011 8:59 p.m.

I'd love to see a full replay of Super Metroid, with the best ending of course (saving those little critters). Also, TMNT on the NES would be great, since that game is unmercifully difficult.
  • DiJunoMan - June 23, 2011 8:14 p.m.

Zelda 2
  • GhostbustTyler - June 23, 2011 7:41 p.m.

Majora's Mask, but since there are a few temples, you should show how to get the transforming mask from that area, and into the dungeon