• robertpopovic - June 22, 2012 12:30 a.m.

<3 the bigger screen. It's a pity that all my downloaded games (from the ambassador program) are connected with my 3DS rather than a general Nintendo account. Otherwise I'd trade it in asap.
  • Dadyo238 - June 22, 2012 7:13 a.m.

You can transfer your downloads between two 3ds's, as long as you have internet connection. Just go into settings, click on "other settings", and find "system transfer". There, now you have no excuse.
  • heyitsmarcus - June 22, 2012 10:03 a.m.

You can't do a system transfer if you had traded in your previous 3DS in, which is why a general Nintendo account would be great for him. If you're talking Gamestop, they may let you do it at the store, Robert.
  • einhazard - June 21, 2012 11:03 p.m.

On one hand, I'm all for bigger screens. Loved my DS XL. On the other hand, I want the circle pad pro to be compatible with more games, and this does not encourage that. ....okay, so I just went to fill out the captcha, and it's all Hebrew characters. How... what do I...?
  • Moondoggie1157 - June 21, 2012 10:35 p.m.

And I hear I thought Microsoft and Sony were milking their costumers... Holy shit, Nintendo.
  • Moondoggie1157 - June 21, 2012 10:35 p.m.

Wow, I meant "And here I thought..." It's fucking late...
  • brickman409 - June 21, 2012 9:52 p.m.

why is everyone complaining about no second stick? Theyre not including a freaking ac adapter!!! so you have to pay extra just to use the dam thing more than once!!!
  • phoenix_wings - June 22, 2012 12:57 a.m.

Or once, even. Odds are it's not charged when you get it...
  • badgraphix1 - June 22, 2012 8:23 a.m.

The reason they're doing this is because the people this is marketed to is all the little kids who bought a DSi and won't upgrade. It's the same reason NSMB2 is coming out on the same day.' I never really understood the appeal of these "XL" handhelds. I want it to be easy to carry around and its not like the Vita where the resolution is actually higher. The games will just look like shit on a bigger screen.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 21, 2012 9:42 p.m.

WTF! I knew it was only a matter of time. Nice try nintendo, but I aint buying a new system for just a bigger screen.
  • antiAntag0nist - June 21, 2012 9:22 p.m.

Would it have been so hard to add another stick? It looks like there is more than enough space to accommodate an additional spider.
  • antiAntag0nist - June 21, 2012 9:23 p.m.

Crap, I meant slider. Auto correct is not my friend sometimes.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 21, 2012 9:44 p.m.

A second stick would be beneficial.
  • einhazard - June 21, 2012 10:57 p.m.

I've always thought to myself, "the only way to make my gaming experience more immersive is additional spiders". You, sir, are a genius.
  • Zeos - June 21, 2012 9:12 p.m.

What a surprise I just got a 3DS a few months back and now of course they have to bring a newer better one out already. Bastards.
  • ncurry2 - June 21, 2012 10:03 p.m.

I specifically waited until E3 was over to make sure no new iteration was coming out before I finally caved in. WTF Nintendo. At least it isn't a major change but I would love the larger screen, I'm sure.
  • BillKarr - June 22, 2012 4:41 a.m.

Did exactly the same thing; only got 3DS yesterday, haven't even charged it up yet!! Now need to decide whether bigger screen/ more battery is worth waiting a month for. And paying for another power adaptor. Damn Nintendo.