We Recommend

• markshell - October 15, 2010 2:03 a.m.

The only thing I'm really concerned about Returns is the probably absent english humor only Rare could deliver. That and the lack of Kremlings. And water levels. Fuck.
  • markshell - October 15, 2010 1:55 a.m.

DK64 to me was one of the best platformers of it's time, together with Mario 64 and Banjo Kazooie. I don't get all the hate towards it (as I don't get the hate Gamesradar has against Mario Sunshine too)
  • TwilightBlaze - October 15, 2010 1:43 a.m.

For the second picture on the first page, you forgot to put the caption in bold.
  • revrock - October 15, 2010 1:37 a.m.

That part in DK64 where you could play the original Donkey Kong arcade game is one of the best moments in video game history... No matter what people think about the rest of the game(or the DK rap), DK64 deserves props for having a "pie level" we could play at home.
  • NotBraze - October 15, 2010 1:31 a.m.

Tell the rest of the office to get a life Chris, DK64 was great!
  • batmanboy11 - October 15, 2010 1:26 a.m.

I also love DK64! That yellow cartdrige is the source of many fond memories!
  • skyguy343 - October 15, 2010 1:19 a.m.

I totally agree with the aforementioned DK64 love but I will give Mr. Antista credit for the snappy outro line. God knows he wanted to insert the word "nanner" into an article...
  • n00b - October 15, 2010 1:19 a.m.

well donkey kong 64 wasn't that bad
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - October 15, 2010 1:10 a.m.

I thought I was the only one! I too loved DKC 64, but the game gets so much shit in the office I thought I was the only one. Damn... I've betrayed myself and looked like an asshole in the process
  • Larinah - October 15, 2010 1:09 a.m.

Yeah, why the hate for DK64? It was a pretty cool game! Definitely not as fun or inventive as the DKC series but hey, they went out on a "limb".
  • CH3BURASHKA - October 15, 2010 12:38 a.m.

I have a total boner for this game already. And there's no chance in hell of unlocking the Country games; they're not idiots to cannibalize their own VC sales. I've been listening to the DKC2 soundtrack ever since it was announced. Damn it's good. I hope that the DKCR OST is also excellent.
  • austin128 - October 15, 2010 12:31 a.m.

Gah, Country Returns looks great compared to the SNES games... Donkey Kong Country is still bad@$$ in every way!!! XD ReCaptcha: grafted wareplin What???
  • Daedazrael - October 15, 2010 12:09 a.m.

I agree with Crabhand, what's wrong with DK64? Still, thank God everything old is new again.
  • fatdog12300 - October 15, 2010 12:06 a.m.

I wanna know if every outdoor level still starts and ends with a cave.
  • ThePigHostage - October 15, 2010 12:05 a.m.

"remove the bad taste left in your mouth by Donkey Kong 64 " Come on now - it might not have been as great as the DKC games, but it certainly wasn't bad.
  • Crabhand - October 14, 2010 11:59 p.m.

Hey, I liked Donkey Kong 64 :( But yea, totally going to get this game. Thanks to this and Kirby's Epic Yarn, I actually have a reason to play my Wii this winter.