• JayQ - November 26, 2010 7:15 p.m.

I would love for this to be like the old resident evil games, the ones that took months to beat, where you pass by a door 1000 times before you can open it because you didnt have the key until almost the end of the game, where the solution to a puzzle is never obvious, put the survival back in survival horror.
  • Defguru7777 - November 26, 2010 5:51 p.m.

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition. One of the few games that I did absolutely everything in.
  • Nin10DOH - November 26, 2010 5:13 p.m.

Maybe you can...dare I say it... Move and shoot in this one?!? But yeah, hoping for a Resident Evil more like number 4. I want Leon back dammit!
  • gelatinabomination - November 26, 2010 4:38 p.m.

Yes. The game could be a Solitaire simulator for all I care, and I'd still play it if it featured dear ol' Barry.
  • Syncmaster - November 26, 2010 3:50 p.m.

Resident evil 2 FTW! and really, its not because of Leon. even though a Rookie police agent is a way more interesting character than a top CIA agent. its just more real, and thats why RE2 was awesome, it was kinda realistic, the chaos, the streets, the madness, the violence.. capcom needs to bring those feelings back to the new RE game.
  • chrishoughton - November 26, 2010 3:48 p.m.

res evil1 was ok res evil 2 was better number 3 was not bad 4 was even better than the rest and 5 was just plain shite cant wait for number 6
  • HumorTumor - November 26, 2010 3:43 p.m.

Resident Evil 2 is by far the best in the series. Pacing, story, characters; it was all perfect.
  • Balaska - November 26, 2010 2:49 p.m.

Resident Evil: Code Veronica (Dreamcast 60hz version of course) easily the best RE game
  • Cyberninja - November 26, 2010 2:40 p.m.

just wild sepeculaton but maybe they will be showing more of the 3ds games
  • KingArchie55 - November 26, 2010 2:39 p.m.

I'm actually hoping that it is the PSP game. IT NEEDS SOME RESIDENT EVIL ZOMBIE LOVE!
  • gunslingerbil - November 26, 2010 2:31 p.m.

resident evil 3:nemesis was and is my favorite...i remember how i dreaded the word "STARSSSSSSSSSS"
  • Clovin64 - November 26, 2010 1:49 p.m.

I do hope its the full-fat Resi 6 rather than a crappy online spin-off. Resi 5 had its flaws, but it was still a darn enjoyable game (especially with 2 player Mercenaries matches) and I sunk about 80 hours into it between the original vanilla version and Gold edition. A completely brand new reinvention of Resi would be awesome, but I'll still be pleasantly excited if its just a similar game to Resi 4 and 5.
  • zanevaotuua - November 26, 2010 1:43 p.m.

the best resident evil would have to be resident evil 4. its just a great game to play. the fastest time i have done it in is 1hr 57min. Whats yours?
  • porjos - November 26, 2010 1:31 p.m.

Resident Evil 2 is my favorite...it was the first ResEvil game I played (N64), therefore igniting my almost undying love of the series...it was back in the day when the series was piss-your-pants scary...(come on Capcom) I remember meeting the licker for the very first time, and saying to my 13 year old self at the time..."shit, I'm going to have to kill that thing..." Good times
  • tareq - November 26, 2010 1:22 p.m.

I do want it!