• Dragon8992 - January 31, 2011 7:33 p.m.

Nope Activision ain't getting my money so I guess the folks at Treyarch will have to hungry oh well back to MAG
  • tywaggs2 - January 27, 2011 8:59 p.m.

thats so bull s**t X-Box P***Ys always gets new maps before us PS3 users PSN/Sony u let me down again
  • xMiNx - December 28, 2010 6:30 a.m.

Xbox gets it first cause it's pro and plus we get better online service than ps3 so yeah woo for the xbox!
  • Ch0doBoy - December 22, 2010 4:10 a.m.

I kinda get why PS3 people are mad, but think of it this way. Most of you know someone with an Xbox, so you can test the maps. As for us Xbox owners, if we dno't like it shit happens. Black Ops just doesn't have that feeling of MW2. It's good though, just not someting i can play all day
  • TheGreatestNightmare - December 22, 2010 2:49 a.m.

Or you could be a generally better person and get Battlefield BC2 Vietnam for 15 dollas.
  • MrRagequit - December 21, 2010 8:56 p.m.

I feel that this is a much better deal than the MW2 maps because here you get four NEW maps and a zombie map which is a pretty good deal. Oh and again i'm glad to have a 360 when it comes time for COD maps.
  • Coooookie - December 21, 2010 11:20 a.m.

People don't understand that they are feeding the beast, now that activision know tht people are willing to pay that much they will continue to do it, actually activision upgrade the price to 2000msp i would like to see who buy that, probably millions still.
  • crumbdunky - December 21, 2010 1:17 a.m.

How's it news that PS3/PC gamers would wait longer to be ripped off by Activision? The "news" was news at E3 when we were told this would happen again(and likely for the same reason the PC and PS3 versions run so crappy too-the money chucked to Acti by MS from the Live price hike which forced even those Live gamers who HATE COD to help pay for little snippets like the chance to pay for overpriced map packs earliest!!)but not now so why are GR trying to stir up fanboy ire in the season of goodwill? Humbug to y'all! Then again, I won't buy it for my 360, PS3 OR PC so no pocket cash for Kotick from me!! Also the reason I stopped my Live sub.
  • Reubenguy - December 20, 2010 10:39 p.m.

What about PC players?
  • nightmare17 - December 20, 2010 10:08 p.m.

hmm... I think I will wait until Microsoft has one of its half price for DLC deals to get my hands on this pack. At least non of these maps are recycled. 5 MP maps + the zombie map would have sealed the deal for 1200 points but I'll wait until a sale arrives.
  • OddWoN ER - December 20, 2010 9:25 p.m.

actually i've hardly touched singleplayer... or zombies for the matter... i didnt feel the structured everything, multiplayer included, with enough innovation or incentive to play
  • SAUGAPRIME - December 20, 2010 9:05 p.m.

Oh come on man 4 maps again for a DLC what about new guns or killstreaks you lazy bastards. All your doing is ripping us off with are money!
  • RicePuddingUK - December 20, 2010 7:23 p.m.

I'm sick to death of Activision and their money hungry ways, why do you idiots pay for it!? Why do you stand for it!? I got 3 pieces of Mass Effect 2 DLC (A real game) for said price, COD is over-rated and is the equivalent of fast food, Cheap and ill-prepared, you want games for fine dining!!
  • Ruvalc - December 20, 2010 7:23 p.m.

all i have to say it better be free on ps3 mother fuckers... they sabotaged the ps3 edition and then they get it first WTF.
  • ComradeKhani - December 20, 2010 6:35 p.m.

I laugh at PS3 users pain. Ha. Haha. But the maps are just slightly over-priced. I didnt buy them for MW2 because of the price, but I will make an exception for Black Ops because of the Zombies Map.
  • PipBowl420 - December 20, 2010 6:22 p.m.

with MW2 having it's price at $15.oo just for 3 new maps and 2 old ass maps... it wasn't much of a good deal, but it wasn't all THAT bad either, but definitely wasn't good... lol With these 4 NEW maps, AND new zombies... should be interesting... and actually worth the price for both ends of the deal. PS3 players may have to wait a few weeks, or so yes... but XBox players pay $60.oo a month to play... this evens out a few things to say the least lol
  • NanoElite666 - December 20, 2010 6:09 p.m.

Dammit, if they're going to be giving us new zombie maps in map packs like this for Black Ops, then they sure as hell better put them all in a separate bundle by themselves so that those of us who don't want all the other maps don't have to pay for 'em as well. Pisses me off that if I want the other three zombie maps for World at War, I have to go and pay for all of the other competitive maps that I will most likely not use ever.
  • Decency - December 20, 2010 6:08 p.m.

I wish they would start putting mp maps and zombie maps in separate dlc packages. I'll play the hell out of the new mp maps, but I'll continue to never touch zombie mode.
  • Gameguy94 - December 20, 2010 5:30 p.m.

Well that's a HUGE surprise. I NEVER saw that one coming.
  • Crabhand - December 20, 2010 4:47 p.m.

I think $15 is way too much for 3 multiplayer maps and a zombie map. Seems like a worse deal than the five multiplayer from the MW2 map packs (then again I loved the rehashes). Even if I had Black Ops there is no way I would buy these maps.