Topics

Best games

• Nightstalker435 - July 1, 2014 11:33 a.m.

I don't see what the big hype is over Team Fortress 2. It's an extremely annoying and stupid game that isn't even fun. (Please note that this is my opinion and it doesn't mean that it is true for all so don't be a poop and start insulting me)
  • pmurph - August 7, 2014 6:14 p.m.

I'm not huge on TF2 either(more of a CS 1.6 guy) but you could at least articulate your opinion of WHY you don't like it a little instead of just slating the game and saying "It's an extremely annoying and stupid game that isn't even fun" despite the amount of people who think on the contrary. Why do you find it annoying, why do you find it stupid and why don't you find it fun? Not saying you're wrong or anything but it's just something to think about.
  • massdefect1 - June 23, 2014 7:59 a.m.

This is one that I'm pretty sure is not in the comments: Rune Factory. Rune Factory is like Harvest Moon meets Pokemon meets Legend of Zelda. I have over 200+ hours just in Rune Factory 4, let alone the other 3 games on the DS and the 2 games for Wii. All very great and worthy of wasting my time.
  • Drekner - July 21, 2014 3:03 p.m.

I have always wanted to get a Rune Factory game. Is 4 the newest one? 3DS?
  • massdefect1 - July 21, 2014 6:30 p.m.

Yes it is. Since I posted this I've probably added another 60 hours to the game. So yeah great game.
  • Simbeck01 - June 22, 2014 12:25 p.m.

Well at least no one is complaining about the Sims. In fact, I'm playing the Sims 3 as we speak!
  • bob-squaredpants - June 22, 2014 2:04 a.m.

Apparently the writer started playing video games 5 years ago. What a crap list.
  • Event-Horizon - October 9, 2014 5:46 p.m.

lol, this is so true, doom games should b on here, quake 2 I played for nearly a deacade and still know ppl that play it. Don't know how u can have some of these games on here that have only been around for a yr or 2, there r games out there that have been around longer that ppl still play.
  • AtotehZ - June 21, 2014 11:53 a.m.

I've actually played 17 of these games... @Tagau I have also played 100's of hours of DayZ. The more surprising ones that I haven't played on this list are Super Meat Boy and Minecraft, I might as well have, they are good games. With good reason I haven't played GTA 5 yet as it hasn't come out on PC yet, but I'll be playing the **** out of that too.
  • ayodele-akinsiku - June 8, 2014 2:11 a.m.

Where is fallout 3 or San Andrews?
  • acp - May 27, 2014 7:06 a.m.

Lemmings?
  • mahi-tuna - May 12, 2014 8:32 p.m.

Childs play, Opiates are the most addicting game
  • luna-mareinthemoon - April 15, 2014 6:07 p.m.

Am i the only one who doesn't find Leauge of Legend, Call of Duty or most of other games that is listed here adicctive?
  • petermax - May 19, 2014 1:47 p.m.

No. you ain't the only one. there are only 4 games on this list that even comes close to being addicting.
  • AtotehZ - June 21, 2014 11:56 a.m.

Obviously you don't know many gamers. It's cool if you only know the people in your own social circle.
  • petermax - July 1, 2014 9:10 a.m.

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about. 1st I was stating a personal opinion, which means I don't need to know "many gamers". 2nd You don't even begin to know me, you have no idea who I know. 3rd You don't even have a clue to how many game reviews sites and game blogs that I belong too. So SHUT IT.
  • AtotehZ - July 2, 2014 4:31 a.m.

You made a statement, not necessarily your opinion. I know several people who are addicted to these games. Girls who can't get enough of Sims. There's Minecraft, World of Warcraft. Some of older generation play Peggle whenever they have time for it.. The list goes on. So I'll say it again. You obviously don't know many gamers and hang around in circles with a small area of interest.
  • petermax - July 2, 2014 6 a.m.

Here is a interesting fact for you moron. I did make a statement, anytime someone talks they make a damn statement. Just because someone makes a damn statement doesn't mean they are stating what they believe to be fact, they are stating their opinion. So there goes part one of your little puny counter argument. It also appears to me that you are the one that hangs around in those small interest circles. I mean come on only girls can play the Sims now? When the hell did that happen? I know plenty of guys that enjoy that game. Only old people can play Peggle? Man I must really be starting to get up there in age. So again I will tell you keep your mouth shut because you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.
  • AtotehZ - July 2, 2014 6:21 a.m.

You are the one who doesn't know what he is talking about. I'm giving you examples groups of people who play the games. Also, did you even read what I wrote about a statement? I wrote that you made a statement and that is not necessarily an opinion. It didn't sound like you believed it to be an opinion from the way you phrased it. Good job resorting to name-calling. Says a lot about you.
  • EariosRandomness - July 4, 2014 11:27 a.m.

Just face it, noob. You lost the argument. Now give the person their money.