Topics

Best games

• cryocre - April 14, 2014 3:56 p.m.

Any list that includes Diablo 3, but doesnt include Diablo2 is an utter failure.
  • matthew-jared-perkins - April 14, 2014 3:22 p.m.

So Pokemon and mainly online multiplayer games are addictive????? Pokemon is a game that has just as many people that dont play that do and ive never met anyone who said they're addicted to it. What you've done here is confused the words "popular" with "Addictive" Otherwise you'd have realized that TETRIS is the single most addicting game the world has ever known. It's been on every platform, released and re-released about a hundred times EVERYBODY has played it because it has no target audience and at some point I'd bet that at least 80% of the worlds population (that has access to video games and gaming technology) has been addicted to it. How the hell it wasn't number 1 on this QUESTIONABLE list is a mystery to me and how it wasn't even on it is more baffling. Was it written by a 3 year old? Only thing I can think of for it being left off the list. Please, re-do the list and actually give it some thought. Don't just put online crap on it and remove candy crap saga. NOBODY is addicted to that, it's a time killing mobile app for when you're waiting for a bus or on one!
  • petermax - July 1, 2014 9:13 a.m.

I totally agree with you.
  • nicwillu - April 14, 2014 2:51 p.m.

Excuse me? Where is Garry's Mod? This is disappointing
  • Simbeck01 - June 22, 2014 11:54 a.m.

Ikr?!? I was really looking forward to seeing Garry's 'Mod on this list!
  • wookieshaver - April 11, 2014 8:43 a.m.

Pokemon???? Seriously?? Who wrote this and are you up past your bedtime? Fuck Pokemon!
  • JachAnen - February 17, 2014 11:21 p.m.

GTA IV. No. It was so boring. Angry Birds. Stopped playing way before the Star Wars one, and I'm not missing it. So no. Peggle. Yeah you're right :) Persone 4 Golden. Going to buy that, so hope you are right :)
  • JachAnen - February 17, 2014 11:45 p.m.

Oh and CoD Multiplayer is one of the worst imo. Counter Strike is a game I could still return too. Not sure if addictive is suitable, but it's not completely wrong.
  • Omardragonlord - February 14, 2014 9:04 a.m.

My addiction is skyrim, euro truck sim. 2
  • MiriKills - February 14, 2014 5:48 a.m.

For mobile games I can't get by without Game of War! What an insanely addictive game that is!
  • nicolas-hochard - February 4, 2014 2:53 p.m.

NEW RELEASE! Discover the best addictive and stupidest game ever made! Mr President, for Android only! Find it here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mrpresident.mrpresident !
  • Tagau - January 20, 2014 6:54 p.m.

No DayZ?
  • lucas-monteiro - November 18, 2013 2:51 p.m.

POKEMON RULES!
  • DisturbedMF - April 1, 2014 12:12 a.m.

I have to agree there- I have X and Y, I am also addicted to Skyrim. It consumes my life!
  • gnrdeth13 - November 3, 2013 3:44 p.m.

More like the 'most addictive games of the last 15 years', not all time for sure.
  • JayLucs - November 3, 2013 1:08 a.m.

Rocksmith 2014. The DLC and League skins keep me showing up for work to get it all ;)
  • Jaelynn - October 26, 2013 10:39 p.m.

Ummm...I'd just like to say one word: EVE. Yes, it's supposed to be all in caps. And where is Tetris? Where is Zelda? Where is Mario? Castlevania? Final Fantasy? You missed out on so many. :(
  • SuperFOG - October 15, 2013 10:58 a.m.

How an addicting games poll doesn't have REALLY addicting games such as Tetris, Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros.?
  • bigwill1221 - September 22, 2013 6:10 p.m.

Objection: FTL!