• Felixthecat - December 8, 2010 4:42 p.m.

Hmm, I really don't know who could be in MK9 on 360, but despite me not being a massive Halo fanatic, I would actually really like to see Master Chief in MK, just to see what he's like. I think he's a pretty great character personally, but of course, I am required to say that he's "ghey and faek" because hating on Halo is supposedly cool these days.
  • Destruco33 - December 8, 2010 4:35 p.m.

I remember the last Dead or Alive game had a spartan crossover in it. She (the spartan) had a few cool grab moves, one being putting a sticky grenade on her opponent and kicking them away and watching it explode. Now imagine that but with body parts flying everywhere.
  • Oracool13 - December 8, 2010 4:27 p.m.

@Crabhand Amen. I keep saying a lot of people have stopped playing games for the pure fun of it.
  • FanofSaiyan - December 8, 2010 4:25 p.m.

Kratos in a Mortal Kombat game... wouldn't he just end the fight right away by ripping his opponent in half. XD
  • TruckThunders - December 8, 2010 4:12 p.m.

'Spolsion Man in MK for the 360?
  • gmknoble - December 8, 2010 3:29 p.m.

I don't want it to happen, but my money is on Master Chef. (what, I like his cooking)
  • Japanaman - December 8, 2010 3:19 p.m.

The story? Kratos must kill every MK character in existence since they have doomed the realms by defeating Blaze.
  • Japanaman - December 8, 2010 3:17 p.m.

360 characters? Fulgore for crying out loud! or Spinal! If we get Riptor, then blech.......
  • Japanaman - December 8, 2010 3:16 p.m.

Kratos needs to whip his opponent into the air, then whip straight across the screen, cutting his opponents in half. He also needs a Fatality where he takes his two swords, and hacks an opponent to death with them. Third Fatality, he needs to grow giant and crush an opponent like Jax.
  • WrathLord03 - December 8, 2010 2:52 p.m.

When gazer89 mentioned lipstick, I immediately thought of the tiger saying 'Why so seriousss...?" I will never think of Kinectimals in the same way. As for the article: YAAAAAY KRATOS. Clearly, he crawled off that cliff and fell into the MK world and managed to respawn alive and well. And that f*ckality sounds especially...disregarding of Kratos' dead wife and kid. I like it.
  • samkovacs - December 8, 2010 2:47 p.m.

Super meat boy, Alan wake, or frank west.
  • bloodyshadow - December 8, 2010 2:46 p.m.

I don't even wanna fucking talk about it.
  • Crabhand - December 8, 2010 2:44 p.m.

@CoryRX8 If they are announcing it, I think it's fairly set in stone and I'm sure they wouldn't want that work to go to waste. As for the canon, he seems to indicate that Kratos has no bearing on the story and is only there for fun (what a novel concept). I have to disagree somewhat on exclusive characters, though. I don't think the Yoda/Vader thing of SCIV was a very good move and it looked really stupid to try and integrate them into the story. But back in the days of Soul Calibur 2, wasn't Link among the most popular characters that actually made the Gamecube version desirable? Each game received a version exclusive that made people on each console feel like their version was special (except for Xbox owners I suppose). It may not be conducive to a tournament environment, but games are about FUN, and if someone buys the game because of Kratos and has fun, who are you to judge? Shouldn't more people enjoying the game be a good thing? Oh wait, nevermind, they are having fun the wrong way.
  • DragonLord23 - December 8, 2010 2:42 p.m.

I think Master Chief should be in MK.
  • ShaneCedt - December 8, 2010 2:36 p.m.

The videogame industry now is all iphones and kinect and multiplayer and re-releases of games you played 20 years ago (Nostaglia = $$$), but I'm looking for some simple finalities and whatnot.
  • CoryRX8 - December 8, 2010 2:05 p.m.

Shouldn't Midway have learned their lesson from Namco? There's nothing quite like having console-exclusive characters, especially characters from another series, to ruin a fighting game. For those interested in story (which was about the only thing MK had going for it for a long time) the outsiders ruin the series canon. For serious play, the exclusive characters are unusable because people from different consoles learned to play using and against different characters. This is also a waste of development resources; instead of making an exclusive character for each console, the developers could have been adding two new characters that are playable in both versions for the same money. If Ed Boon was actually serious about this game being used for tournament play, then I hope that he reconsiders.
  • Chevapravatdumrong - December 8, 2010 1:54 p.m.

That is delicious, yes yes! I have no idea who will be in th3 360 one since there's really no exclusive action games on it.
  • Crabhand - December 8, 2010 1:32 p.m.

OMG THEY SHOULD TOTALLY HAVE A SPARTAN, IT'S SO ORIGINAL! THEN THEY CAN CLAIM EACH GAME HAS A SPARTAN! BRILLIANT! How about being able to import your character from Fable III? It's kind of a dumb idea, I know, but I honestly can't think of anything else that hasn't been mentioned.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - December 8, 2010 1:28 p.m.

No, gazer, it's blood. T_T
  • gazer89 - December 8, 2010 1:23 p.m.

Is that lipstick on the Kinectimal? Things are getting weirder by the minute...