• pollenski - August 11, 2010 3:51 p.m.

@AnonymouZ: Damn_it not damnit to avoid confusion with a nit who hangs around dams. and There, THAT IS much better now. A sentence must have a subject and a predicate (verb phrase). PS. Ppl in gls-owses shudnt fro stOns.
  • mastersword369 - August 11, 2010 3:09 p.m.

I would do this is the games were good like... uumm... yeah, Braid or Limbo.
  • mEgAzD - August 11, 2010 1:05 p.m.

Gee I didn't know Showdown II was a game.
  • hoob22 - August 11, 2010 12:35 p.m.

notthatgoodthanks - I notice in your "no one gives a shit about grammar" post you take care to actually use good spelling and grammar. I've noticed this plenty of times on the internet. Nevertheless, I echo your anti-nitpicking sentiment, grammar police be buggered. Regarding the article, why risk getting banned just to play some crappy games anyway?
  • frostbite722 - August 11, 2010 12:18 p.m.

Did it and made 100 GS off of Metal Slug XX. Works great as far as I can tell =]
  • VaneTrago - August 11, 2010 11:54 a.m.

I'd do it, but only if I could keep the games indefinitely. The risk vs. reward factor isn't high enough for me to possibly be banned from t3h Live.
  • Randomx1978 - August 11, 2010 11:45 a.m.

well it works ive just done it, couple of things though. you dont actually get the game for keeps, you can play through it and get the achievements,1 you get the points but it doesnt actually go into your list of games :s,2 as ive already mentioned you only get to play through it aslong as your in the game. once you quit out you gotta do it all over again cheers GR!
  • notthatgoodthanks - August 11, 2010 11:21 a.m.

But MisterFish, no one gives a shit about grammer. Why press extra keys to suit the needs of internet police like yourself? I'd rather do as I please, not as you please, I'm sure those sentiments will be echoed. Thanks.
  • MisterFish - August 11, 2010 11:12 a.m.

Congratulations to Ded and Gilgamesh310: You two are the only people on this page at the moment to make a post without a spelling or grammatical error.
  • notthatgoodthanks - August 11, 2010 10:40 a.m.

For sure MS will ban you for this. Marketplace theft...100%. It might be there mistake, but so was that FIFA ultimate team error a while ago and everyone got banned for that until 9999 I wouldnt touch this trick.
  • Tronto13 - August 11, 2010 10:37 a.m.

haha love it that the douche trying to get first failed then complained about 'annoying internet steriotypes' Oh the irony!!!
  • AnonymouZ - August 11, 2010 10:26 a.m.

Damnit! I was BEAT by a spammer and A pussy :( There, much better now. OT: lul. now if only i had an xbox x(
  • gilgamesh310 - August 11, 2010 10:18 a.m.

Microsoft are probably onto sorting this out already. Considering that it's on both gamesradar and cvg and probably a whole heap of other sites and magazines microsoft should easily know about it now.
  • RichFranklin - August 11, 2010 10:14 a.m.

dammit I was beating by a spammer and pussy :( Unfirst
  • RichFranklin - August 11, 2010 10:13 a.m.

OMG I am definitely trying this ASAP :D Ps First :P
  • Ded - August 11, 2010 10:12 a.m.

Aren't MS big on banning people for stuff like this? :/