• GR HollanderCooper - April 12, 2012 9:28 p.m.

"Excuse me, BBB, I was told that this would be the best action movie of the summer but, in reality, it was actually the THIRD. Please advise."
  • ncurry2 - April 13, 2012 6:21 a.m.

I agree completely and entirely with the BBB's stance on this and every single other thing they have ever said (*they're watching me). Their knowledge is boundless and their employees are also quite attractive (*i think they're in this forum at this very moment!). This movie that you refer to is clearly actually the best action movie and any issuance saying other wise is fraudulent (*somebody help me!!).
  • Sinosaur - April 14, 2012 6:51 a.m.

"Best" is pretty subjective and therefore really difficult to counter as a claim. Also, almost all of the quotes movies use are from reviewers (who may only exist to give quotes to movies from specific companies). That's why the BBB can't do crap about those. However, I do think that if the BBB is going to step in about quotes given by developers, they should have hunt down Peter Molyneux ages ago. This comment will be the most interactive comment of all time and if you plant it, a comment tree will grow as you continue to read articles!
  • Hydr0ponicK - April 12, 2012 8:27 p.m.

Wait, so it's the gamers' faults if they download a new patch that is suppose to fix things but instead deletes their game saves?
  • Hydr0ponicK - April 12, 2012 8:31 p.m.

I'm glad we have gaming journalists calling out companies for their shotty products.
  • lazer59882 - April 12, 2012 9:52 p.m.

"shotty products", as in shotguns? or "shoddy products", as in shittily made? learn to spel.
  • Hydr0ponicK - April 13, 2012 11:06 a.m.

I would point out the irony in your statement....but everyone makes mistakes
  • lazer59882 - April 16, 2012 11:52 a.m.

wow that clearly went over your head...
  • wampastompa - April 12, 2012 7:26 p.m.

So just to be clear, food companies can post things like 'All Natural' and 'Heart Healthy' on junk food and soda, movie studio and game companies alike can significantly misquote articles on their marketing campaigns ("this could be the movie of the year" turns into "movie of the year" on the box), but THIS is what the BBB chooses to spend their time on? Seriously, Ms. Stephens, FUCK OFF
  • Pwnz0r3d - April 12, 2012 7:36 p.m.

Well there was a widely publicized complaint filed to them concerning ME3. Of course they're gonna respond.
  • Redeater - April 12, 2012 6:48 p.m.

I could put up with the bullshit ending if I was forced to. One thing I can't put up with was how long it took them to patch the fucking face import. I actually was going to wait until the patch to finish it but decided to complete it in case I accidentally had the ending spoiled for me. Nothing says slapdash product like rewarding those who finished the first 2 games with not being able to play as their Shepard until a month or so later!
  • Person5 - April 13, 2012 1:35 a.m.

yeah I loved how the only people not affected were the ones who didn't play ME the way it was intended (sorry if that seemed high and mighty-ish, but Mass Effect is a game best played from the beginning