• PushesPaperInACircle - February 13, 2011 5:46 a.m.

@Mamudo If people beg Capcom enough, they may add popular characters as DLC.
  • Mamudo - February 13, 2011 5:14 a.m.

So hype! Picking this up first thing Tuesday (my spot isn't doing a midnight). I'm getting sick of seeing people talk about "wasted character" slots and stuff like "so-and-so is here but whatshisname isn't". EVERYONE has someone they wish made it in EVERYONE would rather one character to be in than another.
  • BroGamer - February 13, 2011 4:54 a.m.

Let's see...give the gf a present or MvC 3. Gf or MvC 3. Gf or MvC 3. ....... MVC3!!! I can live with being alone for a couple more years...i guess...
  • KrazyGamer - February 13, 2011 3:11 a.m.

Lol nice, Sounded like a great party. That last picture with that guy pouring patron on the asian girl made me LOL.
  • CoppertopJohnson - February 13, 2011 2:27 a.m.

Deadpool's voice sounded like every faux punk lead singer of the late nineties. Also, Spidey's considerable package and paunch gave me a small bonerar.
  • Darkhawk - February 13, 2011 2:20 a.m.

I never remember which one is Morrigan and which one is Felicia. God, I hate you Darkstalkers. What a waste of perfectly good Capcom character space.
  • G0D - February 13, 2011 1:57 a.m.

lookin good brealston!
  • gmknoble - February 13, 2011 12:38 a.m.

I was diggin' the Deadpool dude.
  • Crimmy - February 13, 2011 12:08 a.m.

@Deadpool *refers to youtube video of Dante beating Deadpool in MvC3*
  • Riche666 - February 12, 2011 11:27 p.m.

Nerd is as nerd does. Deadpool guy pretty devoted to character though.
  • Rubberducky - February 12, 2011 10:46 p.m.

Ordinarily I wouldn't say this but it needs to be said. That chick has epic boobage.
  • Redeater - February 12, 2011 9:39 p.m.

Spiderman's greatest foe......White Castle sliders.
  • HaVoK308 - February 12, 2011 9:39 p.m.

These guys and gals take geekdom to another level.
  • fetalspray - February 12, 2011 9:20 p.m.

her cleavage is fantastic
  • juicenpancakes - February 12, 2011 8:56 p.m.

Thankfully people were were ready to "act a fool" and not "act the fool," that's when the really trouble begins. - Nothing makes me laugh harder in life than a chubby guy in a Spiderman suit dancing and subsequently falling down.
  • Yaro - February 12, 2011 8:15 p.m.

Damn, that girl sure did the Morrigan cosplay right. Also, the last picture on the first page looks so wrong. Is this the reason for Brett's absence in the 'dar?
  • Phil0syfee - February 12, 2011 7:58 p.m.

Really awesome looking event. Surprised David Banner managed to crawl out of his hole to make it there and pour liquor on everyone. Agree with pimples spidey has a bit of a gut. Morrigan has quite a big ole booty as well.
  • CaptainSalmon - February 12, 2011 7:53 p.m.

With all that obvious bias on display, I'm surprised Mikel Reparez wasn't there. Haha jk. It is a pretty stunning sight when you manage to create such a booze-infested night based around a comic book fighting game. Makes me proud to be a nerd, but ashamed to not live in America.
  • Phoenix4 - February 12, 2011 7:39 p.m.

BOOBS DETECTED
  • 8bitBaby - February 12, 2011 7:29 p.m.

wow. heiro eh? pretty nice event thurr. marble burses clapclom!