• ian edgar - February 28, 2009 9:33 p.m.

You guys also forgot about the koopa shell from New Super Mario Bros. Sorry I didn't mention it earlier, but I forgot about it too.
  • nitrocole - February 27, 2009 3:48 a.m.

Flying mario from super mario galaxy looks awsome!
  • Xplosive59 - February 26, 2009 5:01 p.m.

Lol at guns and roses/ buckethead reffence as soon as i saw mario buckethead in this article i knew their would be a refferance
  • Andy2009 - February 25, 2009 8:55 p.m.

Lol
  • GR_HenryGilbert - February 25, 2009 5:39 p.m.

PeeFree: Yup, he made a cameo in that and NBA Street for GC to help EA actually sell games on the GC PluePikmin: Thanks for spotting that. I now make you an honorary junior copy editor for the day.
  • Clownsarescary - February 25, 2009 10:52 a.m.

I learned a lot from Dr. Mario. Now, whenever I have a cold, I eat as many red and blue pills I can find - I think my virus's get the point. (Nice burn on chinese democracy. The ironic thing is one of the members actually does wear a bucket on his head)
  • reyalejandro13 - February 25, 2009 1:06 a.m.

Flying Mario is my favorite look for him, but Fire Mario is by far my Favorite. Oh,and there's one you guys forgot: Starman/Rainbow Star Mario. He tends to be flashing rainbow colors and leaves streaks behing when running, but there is one thing that he can only do in this suit: Midair flips. So, sure, he can do that now, but every time he jumps? I think not.
  • ian edgar - February 25, 2009 12:42 a.m.

You guys forgot the ice flower from Super Mario Galaxy.
  • nguy123 - February 25, 2009 12:39 a.m.

I used to play super mario 3 constantly...why did I never come across the tanooki suit??? Anyway, love marios flight suit in galaxy
  • Corsair89 - February 24, 2009 11:44 p.m.

The fire suit, raccon tail, and winged hat are my favorites and the most memorable for me.
  • NelosAngelos - February 24, 2009 11:26 p.m.

Ok, Mario...never wear shorts again...especially pure white and above the knees. The raccoon tail is my favorite and most memorable outfit I've ever used for him in a game, the best.
  • Gsindahouse - February 24, 2009 10:32 p.m.

as far as mario's HOBBIES dont forget DDR mario mix, he'll put his THANG DOWN, too, haa ha
  • Gsindahouse - February 24, 2009 10:30 p.m.

That flying suit is just teasin', man i cant WAIT to get Mario Galaxy!! i will sometime
  • Unoriginal - February 24, 2009 10:28 p.m.

Such a shame they didn't use the flying suit from Galaxy more in the game, they are my favorite threads in the series.
  • fionnoh - February 24, 2009 10:24 p.m.

oh that mario tennis one on the last page is just disturbing...
  • FrozenImplosion - February 24, 2009 10:13 p.m.

haha wouldve been first butmy comment box wasnt coming up :( anyway, love the idea, keep it up gr!
  • Cyberninja - February 24, 2009 10:10 p.m.

first great article