• Eightboll812 - November 25, 2013 4:34 p.m.

A lot of the UI and having to launch apps for things that were just "there" before, reminds me a lot of the Windows 8 launch where MS just knew better than all of us how we prefer to use an OS.
  • JachAnen - November 25, 2013 11:35 p.m.

Using 8.1 right now, and have been for some time. No, they didn't know better. But they thought they did. They keep proving they know very little about their customers.
  • peter-robert-millsom - November 25, 2013 4 p.m.

Annoying things, one thing is annoying me with XB1, am really only playing Forza at the moment and it's there that I get annoyed. After finishing a race, the parade lap is becoming a parade Lap literally. and you can't hurry it up no matter what button you press (I've tried them all) and strange things happen after that when the nose of the car comes in and the results get posted. I've had gold micro models crash into the rear of each other to form a sort of fan and the Mechanic scratching his head. I thought I may be crazy after that, but later on a yellow mini falls out of the sky? any thing like this happening to others? What's it all mean?
  • daniel-azevedo - November 25, 2013 3:26 p.m.

Just wondering... why is the picture in the 7th slide in spanish (or portuguese)?
  • GR HollanderCooper - November 25, 2013 9:11 p.m.

(because for some reason no one in America has ever taken a picture of their Xbox 360 guide)
  • Verenitz - November 25, 2013 3:19 p.m.

Xbox One: There is an app for that.
  • hestar - November 25, 2013 3:19 p.m.

You forgot how when your in a skype chat call EVEYONE in the game can hear your conversation..How stupid is that! Also,Party chat does not work for me and my friends..It gives us an error or when we finally get into a party and turn party chat "on" we cant hear each other.. These 2 things piss me off very very very very very very much
  • josh-hanning - November 25, 2013 3:13 p.m.

You don't have to use the kinect for the xbox one. Problem solved.
  • teado - November 25, 2013 3:10 p.m.

I accidentally figured out a double tap on the guide button will switch between snapped and main apps.
  • GR_ZachBetka - November 25, 2013 3:22 p.m.

Whoaaaaaaa wait that's super useful to know.
  • Redblade - November 25, 2013 2:59 p.m.

I haven't noticed even half the things in the list, voice commands are usually spot on for me. the only real one I noticed was the controller battery/which player am I issue
  • SonicHunter - November 25, 2013 2:57 p.m.

I totally saw this one coming; the voice commands screwing up every 5 seconds. It always happens with voice commands. Always.
  • talleyXIV - November 25, 2013 2:47 p.m.

Still needing a Gold account to use Netflix, even though you already pay for Netflix. That is absolutely ridiculous.