• mary-ann-krahulic - April 2, 2014 11:43 p.m.

As a mom looking for info before buying this console, I find this discussion absolutely disgusting! The foul language, disrespect for one another and outright lack of value for your input speaks for itself. All bored spoiled children!
  • KNITEpanda - April 8, 2014 4:38 p.m.

Mary Ann, you came to the wrong place to find info to be honest. All you're going to find on GamesRadar is a bunch of fanboy wars (means people competing verbally with each other as to which console is better based on their personal preferences) and a whole bunch of biased reviews. Do yourself a favor. Go into a Gamestop and talk to an actual gamer/employee of someone that deals with both consoles on a day to day basis. I can almost guarantee that you will see one worker there that knows a good amount of info btwn both Sony and Microsoft words.
  • pbayly - April 9, 2014 2:04 a.m.

I agree, if you like xbox more then you should get the xbox. Same with the wii u and ps4. Oh, and those pc gamers are really good at saying "Pc is better".
  • Rakarth - April 10, 2014 4:16 a.m.

Realistically, the pc is better, because consoles are just dumbed down computers.... (Granted you don't have a shitty computer, although if you know how to build one you can easily make a computer that out performs these new consoles for the same price...) Although looking back on the PS2 and Xbox , now those were great systems and deserved to be put over pcs. These new systems though are just crap. Side note: I used to be a console gamer myself, but ever since the Xbox 360 and PS3, I've had no interest in them, because custom built pcs are much cheaper, and generally last much longer..... And maintenance is pretty damned easy... Just pop out a part, and replace it, no needs to go and buy a whole new system. ^.^
  • MyGamesRadarGamertag - March 31, 2014 9:15 a.m.

Xbox is just awful. My biggest problem with it is the processing speeds. It takes wayyyyyyyyyyyy to long to do everything. I played a COD game and tried to send a message at the end of the round. By the time the "message" app had loaded it was the NEXT GAME .... and I was booted for inactivity.. It is slower then slow. PAINFULLY SLOW. oh and the 720p looks great o.O If you're playing on a 360!!! What a disappointment for a system.
  • Zephadus - January 26, 2014 9:10 a.m.

How is using "regular" batteries a bad thing? Would you rather it use a Microsoft-branded, console-specific rechargable battery pack that can only be charged by plugging the controller in with a Microsoft-branded, console-specific cable, both of which cost roughly $30 to replace? Personally, when it comes to batteries, I prefer that when a controller die, I simply slap in a couple AA's. This is, of course, when these types of things are an issue. My ultimate favorite is the PS3 controller, as the battery is internal, and the charge cable is a standard mini-USB, which I can buy anywhere for no greater than $5, and even as cheap as $1 if I buy it from a thrift store.
  • pbayly - April 9, 2014 2:02 a.m.

I honestly think rechargeable controllers are better because then you don't have to go buy new ones, scavange off the remote batteries if you don't have any, and worst of all get up. That's the one thing I like about the ps4.
  • erlord-ofthe-afterscape - December 27, 2013 6:13 p.m.

this article makes me glad i switched to pc gaming...but i will miss the forza series
  • michael-david-rauhauser - December 6, 2013 5:11 a.m.

How come every time something new comes out a bunch of sorry ass kids bad mouth it 1 cause mommy didn't buy it for them yet 2 opinionated 3 wants to fit in or 4 is such a fucking fan boy if you don't like the xbox one return it noone held a gun to your head and told you to buy it fucking losers
  • MidianGTX - December 26, 2013 3:46 p.m.

The butthurt is strong with this one.
  • Hynad - December 26, 2013 3:58 p.m.

5: Because the console actually DO have issues. =P But go on, cry more. xD
  • michael-david-rauhauser - December 26, 2013 4:08 p.m.

Actually your crying about a bunch of small glitches cause you can't just be honest and say xbox one is amazing and I am garbage at video games but here is my gamer tag: mike rauhauser send me an invite and I will break you on every single video game
  • Hynad - December 26, 2013 5:04 p.m.

What a pathetic and immature reply. xD
  • michael-david-rauhauser - December 26, 2013 5:18 p.m.

This is coming from an 18 year old who can't even create a proper sentence on a forum your a joke why don't you stop complaining and crying about everything and go get a girlfriend and a job
  • Hynad - December 26, 2013 5:45 p.m.

You're the one complaining about people who don't see the XBO as a flawless piece of hardware. xD You call ME a joke? You're calling me dishonest for not saying the XBO is amazing and all that. Yet you're not honest enough to acknowledge those issues. When you stop wearing those rose-tinted glasses, maybe you'll notice that just because people don't see something as perfect and voice some of the stuff they'd want MS to improve doesn't mean they hate it or trash it. And you have the nerd to call anyone a fanboy. With the way you get so defensive over this, people don't need to look hard to see who's the fanboy, and who isn't. And when you mentioned that "18 years old who can't create a proper sentence"... You meant you, right? You know, punctuation and all that... And, by the way, it's "you're", not "your". ^_- As for the rest of your diatribe, school-yard level at best.
  • michael-david-rauhauser - December 26, 2013 5:52 p.m.

You re right you have the nerd are you that fucking stupid and idiotic learn how to spell or did you drop out of school to suck dick and play video games plus I never said xbox one didn't have flaws but you are complaining so much about everything about it and what they should add when the thing being asked for have been removed for a reason you pathetic worm
  • Hynad - December 26, 2013 5:55 p.m.

I'm complaining so much about it? Tell me... What did I say to complain about it, other than saying that it does have issues? And really, you're the last one who should comment about someone else's writing. xD You're funny. Keep this going. I think you could make a lot of money as a clown. =D
  • michael-david-rauhauser - December 26, 2013 6:04 p.m.

I make more money as a land surveyor with a girl and my own place and I am sure you are perfectly content living with your parents having them buying everything for you instead of teaching you how to become independent and responsible so who is the sorry clown might I ask your not worth my time so I won't be writing back but keep crying about xbox some people will give you the time of day only cause its amusing at first
  • Hynad - December 26, 2013 6:13 p.m.

The sorry one is you. Since you don't know what you're talking about and reason like a pre-pubescent kid. Your reliance on petty insults that you form based on your misguided assumption that I don't work, that I live with my parents, that I'm single, and whatever else you took out of your limited brain is doing you more disservice than you realise. But I'm not asking you to understand this. One day, maybe you will. But for the time being, I'll just point out that you couldn't answer the question I asked. Keep fighting the good fight, kid. It'll be the end of the world if everyone doesn't share your views on the console, right?
  • michael-david-rauhauser - December 26, 2013 6:23 p.m.

Actually no not at all its just sad when people all decide to bash something the day it releases but what would I know what its like I received my xbox one for free for winning a gaming tournament but you wouldn't know what success is like or receiving a limited pearl white xbox one that only microsoft employees receive except for 50 other people in the world that are actually good at video games unlike you and it must comfort you to know that a 23 yr old is more successful than you are three master degrees in three different aspects so keep crying its getting amusing again
  • Hynad - December 26, 2013 6:26 p.m.

OH my! This is starting to be priceless! xD You got your master degrees from Cambridge and Coalinga High in 2010, right?
  • michael-david-rauhauser - December 26, 2013 6:36 p.m.

You are priceless to assume that I would put everything about me and where I really live on a site like facebook so sorry homosexuals like you could stalk me haha its hilarious it really is that you think I would do something so retarded and incompetent get over your self I understand your jealous it happens when pathetic losers find people better than them
  • Hynad - December 26, 2013 6:38 p.m.

Don't worry. I understood a while ago that those insults you spit are nothing more than you being frustrated at your own sorry self. Live long and prosper! ^_- ...With those imaginary master degrees you got from high school, in 2010! =)