• GR_DavidHoughton - August 29, 2008 12:22 p.m.

Tyler is right about the 360 thing. If that's the platform the publisher chooses to present on, then that's what we play. Simple as that.
  • Da-Ku - August 29, 2008 7:32 a.m.

Dead Rising Wii Looks Amazing! More Zombies Are Been Added From The Demo But I Dont Know About Weapons Although The Special System Is Looking Rubbish!
  • tayls - August 29, 2008 3:30 a.m.

flare149: The reason people take a more hostile stance is because that's Sony's "big gun" on their system. A sub-par game for the PS2 shouldn't generate this much hype for a sequel. Yet, it does. So while it may not deserve all the flaming it gets, Sony's marketing push for this game is absurdly misplaced. Time will tell, though.
  • tayls - August 29, 2008 3:27 a.m.

I absolutely love these articles. I, too, was a little surprised by Mirror's Edge. It looks awesome (the gameplay video blew me away), but I felt like it would be similar to Assassin's Creed...awesome mechanic used to make a mediocre game. Either way, I'm looking forward to running around like a damn fool. Also, Fallout 3 living up to expectations in a play test: why, that just made my week. Nice work, gentlemen.
  • lynx987 - August 29, 2008 12:49 a.m.

haha killzone 2 sucked just like the first one that was predictable
  • ELpork - August 29, 2008 12:40 a.m.

Wow, Mirrors edge was that high, I'll have to check that out.
  • JosephCh - August 28, 2008 10:13 p.m.

@GamesRadar TylerWilde That's what I thought. Can't expect everyone to think before they flame, though :(. @Bennycow OMGBIASFLAME!
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - August 28, 2008 9:53 p.m.

If they're labeled Xbox 360, it probably means that that's the platform they played the game on.
  • JosephCh - August 28, 2008 9:51 p.m.

Good god. Noticed this article on N4G and checked out the comments... People there are going crazy over this article. Apparently, giving a different opinion about a game in an article that's clearly intended as humor is now considered as "bias". Wow ... Although I should admit that labeling most multiplatform games in the article Xbox 360 releases doesn't help things much, does it? ;)
  • NintendoNerd655 - August 28, 2008 8:56 p.m.

scratch that, PS3 games? Again, I am not too suprised...
  • mfwahwah - August 28, 2008 8:39 p.m.

This article really disappointed me.
  • Fluxnard - August 28, 2008 7:55 p.m.

John-117, why are you confused. Killzone 1 sucked the first time
  • Airbear - August 28, 2008 7:11 p.m.

Street Fighter FTW
  • andyAK47 - August 28, 2008 6:43 p.m.

i would be suprised if fallout3 isnt the game of the year dead space should hold up its score but killzones is ridicouls
  • John-117 - August 28, 2008 5:56 p.m.

Strange to see Killzone 2 getting such poor reception, almost everywhere else has nothing but good things to say. Hopefully this is a joke, because I'm confused.
  • iluvmyDS - August 28, 2008 5:07 p.m.

I hope they overhaul the work on Pure, I don't want that game to fail.
  • Schizo - August 28, 2008 4:34 p.m.

Dead Space is looking really good. If they end up having a chainsaw for dismemberment I'm sold. :D
  • Assassin297 - August 28, 2008 4:07 p.m.

I always thought co-op would have made COD4 better, so it's nice to see it in World at War.
  • Spooty_The_GameGuru - August 28, 2008 3:39 p.m.

So many posters at Gamepro get so bothered by this list, especially the Killzone 2 impressions. I honestly think the game doesn't look fun at all. I believe it will deliver below par.