• oreomonkey - April 21, 2009 10:30 p.m.

I can understand copying the Stars Wars, Batman, and Indiana Jones movies into LEGO games, but copying another game into a LEGO game? I bet they thought this would own up the butt... here I have an idea let's make a SIMS game about people playing GH and then lets make a copy of that game into a LEGO game! It will be called LEGO SIMS Guitar Hero Fun!
  • Thequestion 121 - April 21, 2009 10:16 p.m.

That is ridiculous!!!! Pairing Lego and Rock Band is a terrible idea!! This is the worst example on capitalizing on the casual market ever!
  • SunshineHobo - April 21, 2009 10:08 p.m.

A LEGO rockband game would work in my eyes, as long as the core game remains the same. As Lucretiel said, character customization would be fun. I think this game is going to suck up those parents who know their kid wants Rockband, but are warry about the music in it. This seems like a good mix, the fun of Rockband and the Awesome of LEGO.
  • Da-Ku - April 21, 2009 6:45 p.m.

The first two guys went abit ott didnt they? I hate the term family friendly really cause it seems like they're dumbing it down for parents... But it does look kinda cool if you ask me
  • Lucretiel - April 21, 2009 5:13 p.m.

Actually, I like the idea. The core gameplay of Rock Band is obviously rock solid (no pun intended) and the Lego thing will let them do all kinds of crazy stuff. Character creation would finally be worth doing, especially if they go all out with the 'pieces' you can make your dudes out of. Make a guy with 1 arm and no legs, why the hell not? Or literally build your guitar or bass or drums or mic out of legos... And of course in-game: Little Lego people rockin out on crazy Lego stages with crazy Lego instruments... Lego stuff exploding on star power (or whatever Rock Band's equivalent is)... The possibilities really are endless, and it's tons more original than the various band tie-ins of GH.
  • Yellowhat17 - April 25, 2009 1:43 a.m.

God damn the soundtrack. They need to do a Rock band game that's all 60s' and 70s' music.
  • breadlord - April 24, 2009 11:20 p.m.

This idea is just bad. Because it just another rock band with all of RB1 and RB2 songs for DLC. They are running out of ideas, and GH already beat RB to the band lists (Aerosmith, Metallica and so on.)
  • IAmTheWii - April 24, 2009 8:15 p.m.

The casual gamer has won. The battle is over.
  • Sly_Fox - April 24, 2009 4:48 a.m.

this is definitely gonna be a hit or miss game
  • reyalejandro13 - April 24, 2009 3:09 a.m.

well, since it's essentially Rock Band, just with Legoz instead of real people, I don't see the problem here. If you can't grasp the fact that two awesome game companies are making a game together. If you don't like it, don't buy it. I mean, I don't honestly see there being any future to this fusion unless it does well, and since this is really just a more kid-friendly version of Rock Band, there should be no problems here except with closed minded people thinking "Oh, they're ruining Rock Band! Lets all hate on it!" They're not ruining Rock Band, they're just expanding its horizons. The only true problem I see here is not Bringing it to the 360, the only system I currently own Rock Band on.
  • paypay - April 23, 2009 7:58 p.m.

The FUCK!? -Cartman
  • samsterman2 - April 23, 2009 7:57 p.m.

there is only one way a new lego spin off can go DOWN!:[
  • oryandymackie - April 23, 2009 6:23 p.m.

GO RAMENDRAGON! sorry double post :(
  • Timothy_Lemon - April 23, 2009 10:41 a.m.

it'll do well on wii. a strong contender for wii music. no-one else who owns a ps3 or 360 will care.
  • RamenDragon - April 23, 2009 4:07 a.m.

This is probably the stupidest thing to come out of this industry in years, if not ever. I think I'm going to give up gaming so my new hobby can be standing in Gamestop, watching for people who consider buying this game and punching them in the face. I don't want this to make any money.
  • nadrewod999 - April 23, 2009 1:24 a.m.

I hate music games, I hate Lego games (although they do allow me to rank up my achievement score almost as fast as Viva Pinata and Avatar), but I WANT TO BURN THE CREATORS OF THIS GAME IN A VAT FULL OF A COMBINATION OF BROKEN GLASS AND MOLTEN LEGO PARTS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO GIVE EVERYONE A GAME THAT NOT EVEN MUSIC FANATICS OR TODDLERS WANT!
  • copedude - April 22, 2009 9:32 p.m.

rentable
  • ryno - April 22, 2009 5:42 p.m.

there jumpin the shark i just know it
  • ztmdude - April 22, 2009 5:09 p.m.

LEGO, GTA, LEGO GTA, LEGO GTA PLEASE OR MABY LEGO MADDEN.
  • Ransom - April 22, 2009 2:38 p.m.

Is there really any rhyme or reason to this decision?