Beat Level 8 Before Level 7
Tal Tal mountain range
You can get the instruments in this order: 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 7. In level 7, get the mirror sheild. Then, stay in the mountains and go to a cave with a machine that shoots fire. Block the fire with the mirror sheild, go up out of the fire and up the stairs. Go
around the mountain until you get to level 8. Play the frog's song and face the boss guarding the eight instrument by slashing its neck.
No need for Pegasus Boots to steal items from shop
There is a cheat listed that says that you need to have the Pegasus Boots on inorder to steal items from the shop, however I found that you do not need the boots. You just have to be quick. Take the item you want to steal and stand over the shopkeepers head until he is looking straight at you. Go either around the cash register or around the other way as fast as you can and run out of the door. (Going around the cash register is probably the easiest way). DO NOT go in the shop again unless you want to be killed. He only takes one life away and then you can steal somthing else. I stole a shovel and a Bow. Have fun!!!
The secret of the whirling blade
The secret of the whirling blade has been handed down from generation to generation by the family of hero. To use it, hold down the sword button and build up your power. When you have enough power release
message: To have Flying Bombs press START and slect bombs and arrows it doesn't matter what order you have them in next press Start again to get out of the pause screen and press B and A at the same time.
Take your bombs in slot "A" then put your bow & arrow in slot "B" then shoot an arrow and it will explode!!
To screen skip (not available on DX version)walk to the edge of the screen as the press the D-pad in the direction you want to go and press SELECT at the same time. If you did it right you will be on the far side of the screen. (!WARNING! THIS CODE, IF USED IN A CAVE, MAY PUT YOU AN THE WALL. BY GOING BACKWARDS YOU WILL FIND THE RESULT DISTURBING!
When you first start the game itself, and are entering a name, all you need to do is put ZELDA in all caps. You cant do it in upper and lower case.
Forever Spining Boomerang
First you must have the flying rooster and the boomerang. Throw the boomerang then pick the flying rooster up before the boomerang returns. The boomerang well keep spining under you. You can use this to attack enemies with out getting hurt.
New Title Screen
Get the magic powder and when you see on of the bean like guys put magic powder on him. Now save and quit( to go to save and quit menu during play press these buttons at the same time: start select A and B) Now at title screen. Now at title screen when it says The Legend of Zelda....... usally sparkles of light are going around the name Zelda but instead in its place is one of the bean guys!!!!
Where to find Sword
When you walk out of Links house turn left. Walk all the way to the edge of the land and start walking down to the beach. Avoid the monster's on the beach use your sheild if you have to. When you get to the bottom of the land turn right. There are a lot of monsters on the beach so equip your shield. Walk until you find your sword on the edge of the water.
How to beat the boss in level one
First Equip your sword and sheild.Hold the button on your sheild to protect yourself.Then use your sword to hit his tail.Immediatly the boss will swing around the room wildly,this is when then sheild comes in handy.Just block him with your sheild when he swings at you,be careful not to let him hit you over other you will have to start over again.Hit him with your sword 4 times and he is toast.
Run Without the Boots!
To run without the boots,( but equipiting them first) all you need to do is,
1.Equipt the boots on any button you like.
2.Hold down the button that you chose for them.
3.Keep the button held down.
4.While doing this, press the start button.(don't let go of the button with the boots)
5.Equipt the braclet while still holding down the button that used to boots.
6.Press the start button again, still holding down the button with the braclet, and you will still be running! (If you let go of the button, it will stop. The same thing will happen if you crash into something, turn, or press another button.
How to get the second power bracelet in the mysterious woods
1. get your shield and sword
2.go to mysterious woods and talk to the owl
3.go into the hut with the sign near it
4.go through the part with the 50 ruppees and bats then go up
5.then go to the left screen but before you go across right before you hit the end of the screen press select twice if done correctly you should be on the far side of the next screen
6.then go left one but before hitting the end of the screen press select twice again and you should be on the far end of the next room
7. there is a treasure chest in that room jump off the ledge you are on and open the treasure chest the first power bracelet if you repeat this proscess one more time in the treasure chest will be the second power bracelet. please e-mail me if you need any more cool zelda codes
Get the Red and Blue Tunics from the secret dungeon
Go to the library and look for the book on top of the shelf.use the boots to hit it off and read the way you are supposed push the headstones in the graveyard.there are 5 headstones in the graveyard once you push them in the right order a secret passageway will appear.once you do that you can go and beat all the night mares and get either the red or the blue tunic.the red give you more power like a piece of the tri force,and the blue one reduces the damage you take like a guardian acorn.you can only choose one.the dungeon in pretty simple so you shouldn't have a problem.good luck, e-mail me any more troubles you have with the game.
Level 2 Sword
If you collect 20 secret seashells go to the seashell mansion and you will get the level 2 sword. One of the secret seashells is in Mabe Village. Go to the screen where you see a sea of grass. Cut all of the grass and you will find the first seashell.
First of all you have to get the bow & arrow.
Then you have to get some bombs. Put the bombs as (a) in your command list and Put the arrows as (b) in your command list. After that all you have to do is press (a & b) at the same time.
Keep Bowow the whole game
Play up until you get bowow then beat level 2 (CAUTION DO NOT GO BACK TO BOWOWS OWNER!!!) then play up until you get one screen below KiKi the monkey. Then screen warp over the monkey and then keep playing and when Tarin asks you for the stick to get the honey comb say yes and you magicly have one!!! then as long as you DONT go back to bowows owners you will keep him the whole game
Keep Marin the whole game
1. play up until you get one screen away from the walrus at animal village then use the screen warp code to get over him. then go and get level4's key and then screenwarp back over the walrus and go and get Marin then as long as you dont go near the walrus you can keep Marin the whole game
Hit the chickens 40-50 times then a whole army of chickens will attack you
Get to Level 6 from Roosters Cave.
First get the second power braclet.Then go to the roosters cave.You will be able to open the roosters cave when you get the second power braclet.Then when you get in the cave just screen warp up.
Cut all the bushes around the Mabe Village shop counter clockwise. Next you walk around the shop five times counter clockwise. Go in the shop pick up the bombs and walk out. In the game, your name is now thief. Watch out, the sales man is very mad!
How to beat the first dungeon boss with two hits
When you get to the boss of the first dugeon you will notice that when you hit him he freaks out and runs around really fast. to save time do the whirling blade trick on him once he will freak out for a couple of seconds when he slows down again do the whirling blade trick again than he will die right after you do that.
Hold A Chicken For A Hostage
After you hit a chicken 30-35 times and the other chickens come to kill you.Just press start and euip the power bracelet and then grab the cicken you were hitting with the bracelet.Now all the chickens would have chickened out.Note:If you press the bracelet button to let the chicken drop,all the other chickens will come back to kill you so run for it.
message: As you may know, you can have a photographer take pictures of you in the game, that can be printed with the Game Boy Printer. Here are all of those locations:
1. Link poses and gives a peace sign. Get this one by talking to thephotographer and then standing at the top of the room in front of the curtain. Alternate: There is an alternate photo number 1. To get it, you must answer every question that the photographer says with the answer "no". It is a picture of Link looking stunned with freaky eyes.
2. When you have Marin, take her to the cliff at Toronbo Shores
3. Marin falls on a very hurt Link. Very funny picture. Get this one by jumping down the well in Mabe Village while Marin is following you.
4. Take Marin to the Rooster statue in Mabe Village for this one.
5. Peek in the window to the right of the outside of Ulrira's house.
6. Link poses with BowWow. Get this one by leaving Madam MeowMeow's house right after returning BowWow to her.
7. A picture of Link stealing from the shop. Get this one by stealing from the shop.
8. Fisherman flapping in the water. Go to the fisherman under the bridge (the one you give the hook too) after having the magnifying lens.
9. Link and Zora together. Go into the empty house in the top right screen of the animal village after finding the magnifying lens.
10. Link and Richard in front of castle. Before lowering the drawbridge, go to the castle where the golden leaves are.
11. Link poses in front of the lone grave with the ghost. Get this one by standing in front of the lone grave after returning the ghost there.
12. Picture taken as poor cameraman plummets to the ground! Funny! Go to the chicken house in the mountains and go right from there two screens.Walk to the middle of the bridge.There is one place the Camera shop owner will take your picture without you even knowing it! Go to the shop in Mabe village. Steal something from the man, and there will be a picture of you stealing in the book in the Camera Shop. In case you don't know how to steal, first you need to pickup an item. Now stand just up from the man and have him look up in your direction. While he's looking up, quickly run out of the room with your prize! Though there is a setback. If you ever return to shop, the man will kill you. After he kills you, you can again shop (or steal) from his store again.
Once again e-mail me with any problems ok,but really specific ones ,and don't get mad if i don't write back asap, i only check my mail evry couple o' days ok,good luck!!
Easy way to beat color dungeon boss!!
A little hint on the color dungeon: At the final boss (the crystal switch guy), just equip Roc's Feather and the sword. All you have to do is keep jumping and slashing at the same time. I only lost one heart through the entire fight.Good Luck,email with probs ok?
After you have the flippers, go to the room where you fought the first boss. In the room jump to the extreme upper-left-hand corner. Before you land on the little ledge rapidly push the jump(rock's feather) until you are in the abyss. It takes a few tries to get right.
First place to go is the castle you go to the monkey and give him bananas and you will get a stick cross the bridge at the right side of the castle a gopher pokes his head out of holes kill him for #1. Go to the left side of the castle and throw a rock at the bird while it is flying away hit it twice with your sword.For #3 go indide and where that ball of fire is there are statues put a bomb in the middle of the two left ones. For #4 go up the stairs and you will be at a balcony then go in the door and then there will be a locked door and pots. Use the power braclet and throw one at the door. Arm yourself with a sheild and your sword when the knight trys to hit you protect yourself with your sheild then hit him. For #5 in the second room on the first floor is a room full of monsters kill them while avoiding the toxic blinking thing and then take the leaves to that guy and go down the stairs and go straight then go up many of the patches have holes underneath so be careful go to where that animal dude is standing and the slime key is infront of him if you move the thing in front of him.
To skip a screen press select before you move to the next screen then return to the game. You can use this cheat to get through locked doors, on cliff ledges,or anywhere on the island.
Beat wind fishegg's nightmares
1. kill bouncing globe by using magic powder
2. hit ball back at him with sword
3.hit tail 4 times
4. run into with peg. boots and sword 6 times
5. run into again 1 time
6. jump over arms with feather when eye opens hit 2 times with boomerang or 20 times with arrows