Topics

Rockstar

We Recommend

• lovinmyps3 - March 3, 2011 5:35 a.m.

I think this will be good. Can't wait for it to come out!
  • cougarmony123 - March 2, 2011 1:43 p.m.

oh amazing , i love this ! . I am a lawer 32 years old, mature and beautiful , and single at present ..and now I am seeking a young man who can love me back...it is the first and best club for Cougars and Young Men. So i uploaded my sexy photos there under the name of irishcutie23.. on ~~~~ Cougarmony.c om`````` Please Check it out!I'm serious
  • HarryBalls - March 2, 2011 10:19 a.m.

did someone mention PUBIC HAIR?
  • CitizenWolfie - March 2, 2011 10:06 a.m.

I've been waiting for LA Noire for ages. Wasn't it first announced when the PS3 came out? Anyway looks great, the preview sort of confirmed everything I'd hoped it would be. Especially loving how they are weaving in real crimes (like the Dahlia murder). Maybe they will have some real life mob figures in there too? Hopefully a public demo will be out soon to get the hype really going.
  • Revolution472 - March 2, 2011 5:19 a.m.

wow...the very first screen of the dead lady looked horrible, as in horrible graphics
  • LTS - March 2, 2011 4:19 a.m.

I remember Indigo Prophecy! That's the only detective work experience I have with video games. I'm gonna suck at this game unless there's an ice corpse
  • Ironarm - March 2, 2011 3:51 a.m.

Cannot...wait....any....longer! This is going to be amazing!
  • Fiirestorm21 - March 2, 2011 2:31 a.m.

Not a huge GTA fan, but I have high hopes for this one.
  • Yeager1122 - March 1, 2011 11:12 p.m.

Sounds better and better each time you guys have a preview.
  • Cruddi - March 1, 2011 10:59 p.m.

I worry about the games length, i'd like a good 12 hours plus for the first playthrough. Here's an other rockstar game i can add to belt... played 90% of rockstar games (even the uncut manhunt 2)
  • sublimelabs - March 1, 2011 10:21 p.m.

@jackthemenace ...There are guns involved. Did you look at the screenshots in this article? Check the trailers and you see gunplay.
  • Risonhighmer - March 1, 2011 10:07 p.m.

I just realized what the characters remind me of. I love that fact that they use full facial animation, and it's going to add a whole lot to the game, but it kind of makes the characters look like the guys in Sons of Butcher.
  • Crypto140 - March 1, 2011 9:13 p.m.

I wonder if there is any difference between the PS3 version and the Xbox 360 version? Like doesn't the PS3 have Blu-Ray or something like that?
  • Mooshon - March 1, 2011 9:10 p.m.

This is starting to sound like a real cracker. Been getting a bit weary of generic game mechanics of late. Good descriptions nathan.
  • santaclouse37 - March 1, 2011 8:50 p.m.

@ nadrewod: That's some pretty optimistic thinking, but kudos on the research. I can not wait for this game. It seems my wallet's gonna be hurting for the next couple months. Excellently written preview, GR.
  • nadrewod - March 1, 2011 7:42 p.m.

I think that you beat the chase that fast simply because the "T-stop" (or "PIT maneuver" as it is called here in the US) wasn't used that much in the 1940s (when this game takes place). In fact, it wasn't even popular until the 1970s, so the AI in this game is probably not designed to try and break out of a "T-stop" (that way, the driving feels authentic).
  • Balaska - March 1, 2011 7:01 p.m.

If Rockstar get this right, this could lead to an end to are games art arguement, this has the potential to be as gripping as any film and as engrossing as any book.
  • fetalspray - March 1, 2011 6:45 p.m.

Hmm wedding ring connotes that his family may be threatened at one point or another me thinks
  • jackthemenace - March 1, 2011 6:20 p.m.

Sounds pretty damn slick, but no shooting? Forgive me for being a cliche, but i want at least a few guns in D: You can't have a clever, Game Noire GTA without shootouts!
  • Coolicle122 - March 1, 2011 6:17 p.m.

This is gonna be good. I'm really excited to play a detective game thats actually gonna be good.(i'm looking at you CSI) I hope there is gonna be a playable demo sometime i hope.