• Roic13 - January 15, 2009 9:15 p.m.

Oh and plus Weird James Face you're a true idiot. The graphics are way better in WaW then Modern Warfare. The gameplay is the same. And.....Well you got me on the AI, But what do you mean WaW doesn't have Live!!!
  • RandyChimp - January 15, 2009 4:58 p.m.

I love gamesradar for its witty humour when theyre talking about games and sometimes situations, i hate gamesradar more than i love it, as they seem to revel in spurring on the console war. I personally think that Gears looks like a wannabe halo. put first person view in, it would probably be a gorier version of a 8 year old game. Killzone 2 is different for me, as its one of the only games out there where you arent an invincible badass, you can die quite easily. More realism = Epic gameplay, real emotion, replay value.
  • Romination - January 15, 2009 5:24 a.m.

WOW! You commenters are STUPID FUCKS! I enjoyed it, guys. And Paul? GET ON THE PODCAST.
  • Synster - January 15, 2009 3:16 a.m.

I love how after I read this article, I soon found half the internet was up in arms about how Gamesradar is 'Biased', 'Should be banned', 'Fanboys', simply for a debate article over Killzone 2. Now I'm all for Killzone 2, but I know full well the 360 is a good system and is obviously leading in the USA. And if you fail to see this, then I do think somethings wrong with You. People are allowed to have their own opinions about Killzone 2, and not be criticized about every minor negative nitpick. It's all really just completely unnecessary. I in fact, enjoyed this article. Of course, the Resistance 2/Killzone 2 Vehicle section was somewhat ridiculous, it was a good article that most seem to not be able to comprehend.
  • Gahmah - January 15, 2009 3:16 a.m.

Or maybe my eyes are just strained and I'm a big pussy.
  • DawgsFan117 - January 15, 2009 3:05 a.m.

Well theguy arguing for KZ2 just kept stating all the cool things about GOW2 it was funny so GOW2 wins in the article. However both of these games will suck when Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 comes out this year. I mean come on COD4 is still the 3rd most popular online game 14 months after it was released and that is the sign of a truly great game.
  • jus_brett1205 - January 15, 2009 3 a.m.

"Pick up any shotgun, assault rifle, or machine gun try to convince yourself it varies from the tried and true WWII weaponry in anything other than model and clip size." Have you ever heard of the Heckler & Koch G11? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_G11
  • Jaces - January 15, 2009 2:42 a.m.

Tried to edit that but couldn't find the edit button...still it doesn't make sense to compare two different games.
  • GoldenMe - January 14, 2009 11:45 p.m.

The above comment has a heaping amount of fail.
  • HotSht95 - January 14, 2009 11:24 p.m.

COD WaW suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks fo real man itss trashhhhh WTF itsss world war 2222222222????????
  • LordRevan111 - January 14, 2009 11:14 p.m.

Gears destroyed Killzone i think. Theres nothing new. Gears added fresh ideas, Killzone just seems to bring up old ones
  • gorillazbmx6 - January 14, 2009 11:03 p.m.

I look the looks of killzone much more than gears, like how i like cod more than halo