• CorbinTheCowboy - August 17, 2012 7:34 p.m.

I am so for Captain Cold! And I think Azrael (Jean-Paul Valley) should be in there too.
  • kyledemonboy - July 30, 2012 9:04 a.m.

I wish to see joker, bane, scarcrow, killer croc, mr.freeze, robin, mad hatter, lex luthor, jim gordan, azrael, penguin, two face, cat women, aqua man, rau al gual, talia al gual, green lanturn, queen bee, poison ivy, zazsz, hugo strange, alfred, captain marvle, riddler, hush, martian manhunter, the teen titan people, bruce wayne (with out bat suit), clark kent(with out super suit), dead pool, and anti superman added in the new injustice game! That would be the best!!!
  • CorbinTheCowboy - August 17, 2012 7:31 p.m.

Dead Pool is Marvel you idiot. And how the heck would Alfred fight? You sir make no sense. It's like you just named every character you could possible think of!
  • jacob-hartman - January 10, 2013 11:43 a.m.

half the people you named are very unrealistic for this game i mean they'd fit but most are either marvel or too specific to batman
  • Stabby_Joe - July 21, 2012 8:04 a.m.

I'm all for Aquaman and Catwoman.
  • okester - July 20, 2012 9:08 p.m.

SOOOO glad that Harley is already in there (even is she is a slight butterface)... but I REALLY want to see Poison Ivy, and Raven from Teen Titans!!!! (And I REALLY hope the characters get multiple costumes like in MK)!!!!!!!!
  • slimjim441 - July 22, 2012 12:42 p.m.

I have a feeling it will be just like MK in all the right ways.
  • Viron - July 20, 2012 3:30 p.m.

Yeah Dr. Light is a rapist, the same way Antman beats his wife every time he sees her. And How Iron Man is a drunk and Batman is a jerk.
  • MAZMAZMAZ - July 19, 2012 5 p.m.

I want:- ras al ghul And Scarecrow And Bane And Joker And and and Oh yes Everyone!
  • JayQ - July 19, 2012 4:26 p.m.

I want Catwoman, Bane, Joker, and maybe Killer Croc. But then again Batman is the only DC thing I care for. Darkseid and Doomsday would be good boss characters too, kinda like Goro and shang tsung.
  • zombi3grim - July 19, 2012 12:59 p.m.

Why does the comments section look like a bunch of kids trying to one up each other with their list of the most obscure comic characters. "But, their not obscure! If you read comics or know as much as I do, you would know!!!" Shut the fuck up...
  • codystovall - July 19, 2012 6:24 a.m.

forget catwoman, zatannas better than her anyway. BLACK MANTA, you cant have aquaman without BLACK MANTA forget professor zoom and put BLACK MANTA.
  • BallisticGE0RGE - July 19, 2012 2:21 a.m.

I would love for Booster Gold to be in it. Kind of filling in the Johnny Cage role for comedic purposes. It'll never happen, but it's just such a fun idea. That or Maxwell Lord, using a gun, and having Brother Eye's laser as a special. Or a Red Lantern, using lava spit to burn an opponent. Or ATOM! ATOM would be great, using different moves allowing him to shrink and grow in size to attack you. His special is to just stomp you, or go super small inside you and then punch his way out at full size.
  • lancelot110 - July 18, 2012 8:10 p.m.

A fighting game based in the DCU and you don't think of Bane? He's by far my favorite Batman villain.
  • Cyberhero18 - July 18, 2012 2:43 p.m.

I dunno about anyone else but Brainiac is a big one for me. A few others that I think would be pretty cool are Dr Fate, Huntress, Starfire, Raven, Best Boy, Batman Beyond and Static.
  • jacob-hartman - January 10, 2013 11:46 a.m.

braniac and dr fate for sure
  • MAZMAZMAZ - July 18, 2012 1:45 p.m.

SCARECROW IS A MUST!
  • Asmodean - July 18, 2012 1:29 p.m.

'Hal Jordan and he’s the likely the choice'- arg to many 'the' lol, sorry needed to point that out. Really there's been too much Hal. While he's good I think it's about time one of other other Human lanterns gets a chance.
  • Tjwoods18 - July 18, 2012 12:08 p.m.

I am still hoping for Bizzaro and Hawk girl.
  • SentientSquidMachine - July 18, 2012 11:26 a.m.

I vote for Steel and he has to look like and be voiced by Shaq