• jackfitz11 - July 20, 2009 4:20 a.m.

I was humored by this article but it contains a few errors, like for example, dont use a car, if you need to travel a long distance a motorcycle at best, otherwise, use a bicycle, they have no noise from a motor. And shotguns have good stopping power, but are actually bad for killing zombies. Although things like chainsaws being deathtraps and that grenades are useless are helpful facts.
  • Apollomasque - July 20, 2009 3:48 a.m.

I own the Zombie survival guide too and this article doesn't rip it off, but I do remember reading practically this EXACT same article in an issue of X-box magazine. Hell, maybe he wrote it too. I'll have to check. Makes sense since some GR staff work in gaming magazines.
  • CoD4Kamikazi - July 20, 2009 3:21 a.m.

This does seem like Max Brooks' Zombie Survival Guide...... but stupid.
  • Warbob1 - July 20, 2009 2:42 a.m.

You could always use the Atari E.T. game which all of them are located in some landfill somewhere so if you live near it. Your pretty much loaded in flammable material to launch at zombies only if you where smart enough to make sure your living on a fire proof building. Or you could just go crazy due to the unyielding sight of the mounds of wasted crap your chucking at the zombies.
  • AlphaAGENT144 - July 20, 2009 1:17 a.m.

the only way to survive is to be An Hero
  • reroxas - July 20, 2009 12:07 a.m.

If there is a zombie invasion I am screwed harder than a pretty boy in prison one rifle and an unholy amount of power tools oh no but seriously I would still die one rifle and a lawnmower don't tend to work so well
  • TheWebSwinger - July 19, 2009 9:55 p.m.

I think you already know this, but this is a fantastic article. P.S. Happy Tyler Picture is back!
  • jar-head - July 19, 2009 7:36 p.m.

Zombie invasion? I just used that against my blood sucking mother-in-law....and it worked!
  • deathrebellion - July 19, 2009 2:44 p.m.

i remember reading many ways to escape a Zombie Apocalypse in some site a couple of months back and frankly its stupid anyway if Zombies r gonna become real i see no harm in saying that we might as well get superpowers and Mutants by then so it'll be a full scale war between Zombies and Humans/Humanoids/Mutants,etc,,,,.....
  • Yeager1122 - July 19, 2009 1:19 a.m.

Protect your braiiiinnnnssss
  • thomashalpenny - July 18, 2009 10:15 p.m.

Tip: Tape an LED keychain light to your buddy’s back for a great practical joke thats sum of the funniest shit i've heard in a long time!! :)
  • Fizzmonkey - July 18, 2009 8:51 p.m.

everyone thinks a zombie invasion will be fun. You won't think so when it actually happens. -and it WILL happen.
  • pandasrock - July 18, 2009 8:27 p.m.

this is me usaully with my freinds "okay guys we gotta stay togeher" "nah if we split up we will cover more ground" they run off i hear something turn around and see tank (they let him in and ran off towards me) after i kill him i run away and in exactly one minute into the match i find out they all died by zombies and i laugh
  • Turkeykilla7 - July 18, 2009 6:10 p.m.

In Night of the Living dead the Zombies had guns. Atleast i think that was the name. Thats one of the things that could really screw us over. Gun weilding zombies and those crazy fast zombies like in Dawn of the Dead. Slow zombies would be easy though. Just board up your windows and doors. go sit on the roof with a scythe and just go to work. Save bullets for tight spots.
  • McDoobie - July 18, 2009 5:08 p.m.

Spartan523 is gay
  • mfwahwah - July 18, 2009 4:55 p.m.

Zombie outbreaks / survivals. And you were talking about trite! *scoff* Melissa smathers
  • Silvermech - July 18, 2009 4:46 p.m.

I feel I have slight chances to survive. Except I have two sets of glass doors, I'M OPEN FOR ATTACK! I'm moving to the mountains.
  • zayleffein - July 18, 2009 4:32 p.m.

If zombies ever attack my town I have an arsenal of tools, guns and ammo, propane tanks, and chainsaws(plural). If it happens, come over! Oh and thanks GR for confirming my inherent fear of zombification of our world. I need to go buy another gun now.
  • MechGyver - July 18, 2009 4:03 p.m.

@CosmicSmeghead people infected with zombieness...dumbass <:)»
  • oryandymackie - July 18, 2009 3:29 p.m.

You were right about zombies making a grand entrance. One arrogant brainlicker strolled through blood-spattered double doors with two dead punters blowing trumpets at the side. Hot lead generally deals with the problem.