• ChrisAntistaSmellsLikePizza - July 24, 2009 7:32 p.m.

I think I will wait to see what the community behind this game is like. I already have L4D on PC, and both COD WAW and Gears 2 for 360 so I don't really know if I want ANOTHER version of this thrice clad system. It looks fun, but it looks just too much like a REALLY GOOD L4D mod. I know the community behind this will be pretty much the same as the Halo 3 crowd, but hopefully there will be something to make it different enough.
  • Defguru7777 - July 28, 2009 3:01 a.m.

@Nightfall5 Damn, you said that better than I did.
  • unarmedkyle - July 27, 2009 10:51 p.m.

I cant wait for this game to be released! bungie really made a awsome game. Im gonna get this game the day it comes out! the thing that sucks about walmart is that on a day that a game gets released they wait till 10:00 A.M or so to put it on the shelf.
  • Schuultz - July 27, 2009 10:08 p.m.

@oreomonkey Recaptcha is the little program that spits out randomized words to ensure you're not a bot whenever you write a message. As I said, these words are usually random, but sometimes create interesting/funny combinations, like 'morning wood' etc. PS: Recaptcha: Cumstains Seduce. Didn't know that...
  • Coolbeans69 - July 27, 2009 6:44 a.m.

Thxs for the article! Just got me excited for the game!
  • CrashmanX - July 27, 2009 1:11 a.m.

Graphics really dont matter IMO though since I myself am not a fan of the GoW series I am definatley gonna try this out, proboly play through the campaign just for the story as well.
  • Ninjamatt5 - July 26, 2009 10 p.m.

This looks good, but its going to be so annoying listening to my 360 owning friends chant this game's praise for a month or so, then never play it again. Seriously, I wouldn't mind the Halo series as much if my friends weren't so crazy about it. Will just have to hope some PS3 exclusive decides to include a horde mode soon.
  • IslanderSwagg - July 26, 2009 6:14 a.m.

This looks good to me, new campaighn, new game modes, and dont forget new multiplayer maps. If you dont like a game, then dont worry about it, complaining about a game that you're not going to buy is pointless. recaptcha: ignorant ARKIN... thats what u are, whatever it is. :/
  • BLACKMAGICMARKR - July 26, 2009 5:09 a.m.

looks pretty sweet
  • SausageLozenge - July 25, 2009 11:06 p.m.

@Nightfall5 You hit the nail on the head.
  • Nightfall5 - July 25, 2009 9:45 p.m.

Looks promising, I hope that it'll be awesome! And to go further onto Defguru7777's point, sure it took some things from other games, but doesn't every game do that? Sonic must've ripped off Mario because it's a platformer. But no, it's not, because they're DIFFERENT. Hell, Call of Duty must've ripped off Doom, 'cause they're both shooters, and Gears of War must've ripped off games like Resident Evil 4 because of the over-the-shoulder viewpoint. Every game ever created (except the REALLY old ones, like on the Atari) takes things from other games, they all get influenced by it. Stop the fanboyism, it's really getting old. Accept the game for what it is, and hell, for me, I don't care if it is heavily inspired by other games, I just accept it for being damn fun.
  • IChooseUAntistaMON - July 25, 2009 6:45 p.m.

L4D is Uglier than Halo 3 or ODST the graphics are cartoonish almost and CODWaW i never played and GOW2 is the only one that i think looks better
  • IChooseUAntistaMON - July 25, 2009 6:42 p.m.

@ the janitor it comes out on the 9/22
  • oreomonkey - July 25, 2009 5:54 p.m.

z0mg NaZis z0mg G-G-Gears z0mg Left 4 DEAD z0mg ROFLCOPTER
  • jar-head - July 25, 2009 1:46 p.m.

serious question: Can ODST's tackle Jackal shields? MC was too large, ODST's Can use them, but Can they use tem on Firefight/campaign? It would totally make sense, to rip off a jackals shields for your own....
  • SausageLozenge - July 25, 2009 10:57 a.m.

The graphics are great for what it is. You don't see people driving and flying all around the levels in CoD, L4D, and GoW. Remember in the Cortona level in Halo 3 where you and 3 of your friends take on 2 scarabs, and some of your are on the ground in scorpions, some are in the air in hornets, and some are actually on the scarab battling their way to the core? Its apples and oranges really.
  • FyshelStix - July 25, 2009 10:17 a.m.

Good article, I can't wait. PS I think its World at War not World of War.
  • Defguru7777 - July 25, 2009 3:32 a.m.

@Cwf2008 That's like saying every game since the N64 has ripped off Super Mario 64 just because they all use 3D graphics. Horde isn't fully original in its own right. A lot of RPGs had you fight random enemies in succession (Golden Sun 1 + 2), although not nearly as polished as Horde. Come on, does the Internet really need any more of this immaturity? ReCaptcha: her dankest Sexy, ain't it?
  • thejanitor44 - July 25, 2009 2:14 a.m.

Man oh man oh man I am getting the game the SECOND hear me out world THE SECOND!!! It comes out oh yea 16th!!!!!
  • Doorstop - July 25, 2009 1:50 a.m.

Man, what's with all the graphics dissing? I'm playing Halo 3, it's not ugly by any means. Seriously.