• philipshaw - March 17, 2010 1:30 p.m.

Great guide, I will be sure to check it out when I pick up my copy of GOW3 in the UK on Friday
  • Howetzer - March 17, 2010 1:13 p.m.

Yeah, like KnewJedi said I just started playing my copy of GoW3 and I know before I got to Hades I had boosted my health and magic once each already. If you guys want I can come on and be a GR writer....for a slight increase in salary of course, because I would actually include all the pick-ups in a "get all the pick-ups" article. Seriously man, what the hell do you do for a living again? Oh yeah play video games and write about them lol jesus you'd think you couldn't fu*k that up wouldn't you? Looks like you'd be wrong along with everyone else reading this.
  • Vitoruss1 - March 17, 2010 10:12 a.m.

A platinum chalice for the best platinum chalice?! Brilliant! :D I'm kind of disappointed in the abilities that are given to you by the special artifacts, though. That would be cooler that if instead of just improving something that's already there, they gave you entirely different powers, all brand-new to the second play through. Kind of like playing the Green Goblin in the first Spider-Man movie-game.
  • KnewJedi - March 17, 2010 8:03 a.m.

You missed Phoenix Feather 3 in the Persephone puzzle room. Head left and climb the stairs to get the two chests on the top, then take a sharp right into a hole in the wall for the Phoenix Feather.
  • sleepy92ismypsn - March 17, 2010 3:05 a.m.

the nice man from u.p.s. handed me the game this morning but im waiting for my hdtv i bought on ebay to come before i play it i guess ill just work for the god of war collection platinums. Damn you boss batch 3!!
  • xBuTcHeRx - March 17, 2010 2:01 a.m.

Mike, page 7 does not work, since one of the vids says an authentication is required, please fix it, thank you :)
  • Jacob816 - March 16, 2010 10:44 p.m.

Nice work Mikel! Will definitely be using :D