We Recommend

• wurrble182 - April 3, 2010 11:51 p.m.

oh howitzer, how hard you so truly fail. if you can't just say your bit and defend yourself in twenty words flat, then move on and never give it a second thought, instead of coming back time after time writing giant walls of text, scientifically *proving* with your words that you are of course far superior to the rest of us ... i wouldn't trade lives with you for all of the tentacle rape in japan.
  • nickalmaguer - April 3, 2010 8:07 p.m.

there is also another gorgon eye in olympus gardens. after the two satyrs go right facing the blue orb box, then hang another right and its next to the two red orb boxes. using helios head.
  • Bumbumbarum - March 31, 2010 12:46 a.m.

This is really a nice guide. I did find a chest between Phoenix Feather 11 and Hephaestus’ Ring. After you pass the save point after getting the Phoenix Feather 11 and you start fighting creatures and descending. You will get to a point where there's a gap you have to glide over. After you reach the other side, just walk back towards the gap and a little to Krato's left and you will find a chest. I didn't have time to write down what I got but I'm pretty sure it's another Phoenix Feather. Well thanks again for your guide! I'm getting over Chaos Mode easier thanks to you guys!
  • Scythegpd - March 26, 2010 1:54 a.m.

Oops, didn't realise it had already been posted. Well here's another one. In the gardens, just after you fight the 2 satyrs in the tunnel, you come out and if you turn right you're facing a magic chest. Go there and you can turn right again (do NOT turn left as that will take you to the central area and a gate will rise cutting this area off). Anyway, follow this path aroudn and there are some red chests and a "gold dust" thing. use Helios' head and voila, there's a hidden chest with a gorgon eye in t
  • Scythegpd - March 26, 2010 12:58 a.m.

You missed something in the guide by the way. After Phoenix Feather 11, as you're making your way to Chronos. You follow the path down then you need to use your Icarus Wings to make a large gap (just before you reach the hand). Just after making that flight/jump, move to your right (basically follow the right wall), you'll do a sort-of u-turn and find a chest containing a Minotaur horn
  • raystryder - March 24, 2010 4:19 a.m.

Great guide!!! this has been a lot of help however u missed one minotaur horn. In tartarus as soon as you jump a cliff and see Gaia's broken hand ,make a hard righ and move back.you will find a chest there with the minataur horn inside :)
  • mdiaz033 - March 23, 2010 7:28 p.m.

i must say, howimpzer, i've gotten to know you somewhat well, hearing you bark and defend yourself so desperately. judging by your tones and insistence on having the last words, i doubt you'll refrain from coming back to this thread to see what i've written. so when you do, read my lips: you're such a fuckin' cry baby... not the pwnage you were expecting but take discomfort in knowing its true. see you around.
  • adwnpinoy - March 23, 2010 6:16 a.m.

Thanks for all the help. You missed an earlier Gorgon's eye in Hera's garden. After fighting the two guys in the hallway, there is a green orb chest with a woman sitting in front of it. Turn right at the chest, turn right again, then a left and there will be an area with red orb chests. Using the Head of Helios in the area will reveal the last Gorgon's eye. Thanks again.
  • Annihilata - March 23, 2010 12:54 a.m.

When you first get in Tartarus. Then go to left following the path then fly over the chasm. There is a chest with a horn in it tucked to the right. Didn't see it in the guide hope it helps someone.
  • Howetzer - March 22, 2010 3:34 p.m.

...Sigh oh my god. Pheonix wings way to go you got me pegged, except oh yeah I wasn't ever boasting and mostly just bashing trollium or whatever cause they were gettin fiesty. Jeese its like Im talking to Freud here. I'm sure you've NEVER given anyone some shit right Freud? Err I mean Pheonix. oh and Mdiaz033, thanks for the heads-up that I should work on my "typographic communication", because the written word can really convey the tone of a human voice and I just fucked up when writting it down right? (in case you're wondering that was sarcasm.)I think if that was no longer an issue, the internet would be a great place for all if there were no misunderstandings due to the fact that type cannot get across what someone is actually saying. Oh and thank you so much for not "pwn" -ing me, Im sure it would have been ever so intelligently thought out and everything and I probably would have just given up on life had you done that to me....you are so merciful and superior to have spared me like that! (again, in case you are wondering, that's sarcasm). Anyways, I can recognize an excersize in futility when I see one, there are obviously far too many Grfanboys and shall we say slow people around for me to continue to bother coming to this thread and explaining myself, I don't have the time to waste on that. Have fun guys, I was "Pwned" so hard, way to go.
  • bphoward420 - March 22, 2010 8:11 a.m.

There's also a chest with a gorgon eye at the Gates of Trisiphone. It's at the top right hand side of the gate, right before you turn the crank to open the gate, use a harpy to fly to the right side of the screen to get it(you can't float with the Icarus wings, I tried).
  • mdiaz033 - March 22, 2010 4:59 a.m.

I was going to pwn howeitzer (or however the fuck you spell that totally awesome name) but looks like i can remain silent since phoenix_wings already did it for me. @mgkyo666 i agree xboxrulez is the archetype of the potty-mouthed 13 year-old illiterate xbox gamer (but i still like his comments) and howitzer(?) is the archetype of the elitist and pretentious ps3 fanboy. i'm a ps3 owner b/c i think it is the better console for my money but i at least don't think that i'm better than any other person on this planet b/c of it. btw, howzitser(?) you stated that your first comment was sarcasm (yeah sure). if so, might i suggest working on your typographic communication so that no one misunderstands your comments and we can avoid this from ever happening again? kthnxbye
  • phoenix_wings - March 21, 2010 7:41 a.m.

Hehehe, Howetzer. That whole issue is classic forumite talk. Boast, then get pwned and then claim that you were just playing the whole time, trying to get a rise out of people? Psychology has a lot to say about that, and no, it isn't from the side of a cereal box. @ Mikel--I loved this guide. Free, reliable, and I don't have to sort through a bunch of ads just to get all the info. I played through the first time without walkthroughs, and now I'm seeing all that I missed. Maybe then the ending wouldn't have been so hard! I'm glad there was a lot more to collect in this game, all of it makes the replay worthwhile, trophies or not. Recaptcha: Called burnt
  • Samael - March 21, 2010 6:45 a.m.

After listening to TDAR 93 and then reading this, I realized something. Mikel, get Hephaestus’ Ring, equip it or whatever and then let Brett play. Problem solved.
  • maz0516 - March 21, 2010 6:07 a.m.

speaking of idiots, i'm stuck right now. apparently, grappling a harpy and getting across a chasm isn't as easy as it looks...
  • maz0516 - March 21, 2010 6:05 a.m.

Howetzer: Yet you tell all your freinds "Xboxorz Rulzss!!" Idiot. hmmm...ever heard of "i" before "e" except after "c"? rethink your definition of IDIOT..idiot.
  • stephanieculbreth - March 21, 2010 5:59 a.m.

Oh yeah, you forgot to add that when you enter the room of the olympus fire you have to go back and knock down the big blue wall where you first got the red orbs and stuff to get what is behind it. you have to use the nemean cestus to knock the wall down.
  • stephanieculbreth - March 21, 2010 5:23 a.m.

There was a minotaur horn left ouf of the guide. It is in tarturus right before you get to gaia's hand on the ground. Instead of jumping across turn completely around and it will be on your left hand side. Other than missing that minotaur horn (no big deal) you did a really good job on this. I started looking for walk throughs and things the day after my husband got the game (midnight release party) and yours was the only one that I found. THANKS SO MUCH!
  • xBuTcHeRx - March 20, 2010 9:04 p.m.

Mike your missing a Minotaur Horn in the Tartarus video.
  • BLAHTIMMY - March 20, 2010 7:38 p.m.

Another one is right after olympus gardens after you fight a bunch of scorpions in the dark hall. Right before you turn the giant crank to go down in the giant elevator, it is immediately to your left. Not sure on what it is as i was also maxed out, either an eye or a feather.