• Roic13 - February 25, 2009 3:28 a.m.

shoulda been Sonic in here.
  • Nodoudt - February 25, 2009 3:04 a.m.

This time it was INMAN, neo-Bayreuth?! I could do this all day....
  • Nodoudt - February 25, 2009 3:03 a.m.

brain? SPONSIBILITY?! reCaptcha has some issues to work out...
  • Nodoudt - February 25, 2009 2:55 a.m.

How about that really annoying guy that provides comedy relief? I swear (if the game allows it) I won't think of it twice... XD
  • Grenade - February 25, 2009 2:33 a.m.

The Chimera aren't aliens.
  • understudybass - February 25, 2009 2:16 a.m.

you should have mentioned warcraft III for the sheep. they're all over the map and don't act you didn't kill them as you passed by just for kicks.
  • Ninja-KiLLR - February 25, 2009 1:05 a.m.

i think GR is missing homeless people and hookers.
  • Corsair89 - February 24, 2009 11:21 p.m.

I've killed my plenty of these poor game characters. Was monsters/creatures too vague to include as a class of charaters? Because, I'm pretty sure I killed more of them than anything else.
  • Jimmyjammy - February 24, 2009 11:09 p.m.

Eh...there's nothing wrong with this article, but I am feeling a sense of deja vu. Hasn't this already been covered in a top 7 at some point? If not this definitely isn't the first time this has been mentioned in a GR article. Personally my favourite kind of articles are the in-depth ones: 'How Gordon Freeman is the deepest game character', 'Portal is full of feminest theories' those sort of ones. I also really enjoyed that one on artistic downloadable games recently. These are the things you guys do best. Also, has anyone heard of mid-30's spitting? Apparantly recaptcha has.
  • NelosAngelos - February 24, 2009 11:07 p.m.

Lol, poor scientists, the power of religion shall compel you!! And I think Nazis are put into almost every damned shooter in the world these days as a way to just repeatedly "get back" at them or something like that. Also, I don't think I've ever mass murdered worms before...eh, soemthing to shoot for.
  • frag - February 24, 2009 9:53 p.m.

sheeps are evil dude! If u don't kill 'em, you end up in deep sheep!!!!
  • hot_heart - February 24, 2009 7:05 p.m.

It's not murder, it's self defence!
  • Clownsarescary - February 24, 2009 4:13 p.m.

How about gamings least murdered characters? Women n' babies!
  • BlackKraken - February 24, 2009 3:33 p.m.

Btw, cutting a worm in half does actually kill it. The movement is just its death throes which last a while. (Sry for being pedantic) Good article :)
  • Conco - February 24, 2009 2:58 p.m.

Bowser is in the legend of Zelda? screw-up i guess, and for the rest really amusing, especially the terrorists
  • John-117 - February 24, 2009 2:52 p.m.

Best part of this article is the Johnny 5 reference. God I love that movie more than I really should. Funny article, keep this stuff a comin'.