• KA87 - February 6, 2013 5:51 a.m.

OMG I use to play Golden Axe all the time as a kid. TY for the remainder.
  • maty-colon - February 6, 2013 4:05 a.m.

Lara Croft, I have to say. She's a glorified grave robber, plus, we've all played a level or two where she has to rob some military sect or wealthy collector. I think she's worth a nod. Then I think of Rouge the Bat from Sonic the. She's an entertaining jewel thief that we all enjoyed in Sonic Adventure 2 on our Dreamcasts haha. Lastly, and my favorite, is Gambit. True, you never get to do any actual stealing with him in games, he's still one of Marvel's most famous thieves and has appeared in many game titles.
  • winner2 - February 5, 2013 8:51 p.m.

Bilbo baggins stole a cup from a dragon at sneeze range, I thought that was pretty cool of him. Damn those rose glasses are thick. And the Grey Fox, seriously. "Capital!" Oh, and the prince from the PoP from 07/08 I think?
  • ObliqueZombie - February 5, 2013 8:24 p.m.

Being the thief is always the most fun. Maybe it's just me, but planning a good heist is much more fun than killing a dozen dudes. Great article, by the way.
  • Moondoggie1157 - February 5, 2013 7:53 p.m.

Everything was great until you guys had to throw in the YOLO shit... I assume it's to be trendy, but really? I know it's such a small thing, but it just makes me twitch when I see that crap. I hope you're just trolling assholes (like me)... If not, well, damn...
  • ObliqueZombie - February 5, 2013 8:24 p.m.

It was a sarcastic, self-aware comment. I think it's still okay to make fun of popular trends.
  • pl4y4h - February 5, 2013 7:43 p.m.

I assume that the new criteria for these articles is to throw yolo in at least once?
  • Unoriginal - February 5, 2013 3:05 p.m.

Shouldn't Drake be last seen hanging by a thread in Uncharted: Golden Abyss?
  • GR_HenryGilbert - February 5, 2013 3:58 p.m.

Technically Golden Abyss takes place before the first Uncharted
  • TheCakeIsaPie - February 6, 2013 8:33 a.m.

Oh yeah? Well "Skyward Sword" takes place before any of the Zeldas! :P
  • shawksta - February 5, 2013 1:37 p.m.

Awesome List Ah the Cookie Stealing Caper, good times, Bently was by far the most fun to play as in Sly 3, i loved just sneaking behind guards, using his magnet to steal money and once i got caught just Rocket Boosted the hell out of there or just place bombs slowly in their pockets and hiding to detonate it. "Assassin's Creed YOLO: Yusif's Ottoman Lovin' Odyssey " Ubisoft, DO IT Raphael/Phantom R! Even when his agenda by the police is "Stealing and Putting back" (Till you know the truth) Damn it Sega, with your bankruptcy, we'll never get that sequel even after that Cliff Hanger Ending, which only had a secret chapters to go to ANOTHER Cliff Hanger Ending D:
  • JarkayColt - February 5, 2013 1:08 p.m.

Link being on this list just reminded me of how, in Link's Awakening, stealing from the shop would permanently rename the hero THIEF for the entirety of the game. Therefore, I pretty much always played the game as this so-called "THIEF" person XD If you're sticking "treasure hunters" on here then Wario probably deserves a mention (specifically in the Wario Land series). It's funnier because most of the stuff he steals is trash. Also, Duster from Mother 3. Definitely the nicest thief a person could ever meet, therefore, the most likeable thief ever.
  • ev1lm0nkey87 - February 5, 2013 12:28 p.m.

Bowser, without him there would be no Mario. I guess Mario could still be a doctor or a painter or a tennis star or a baseball star, but that's beside the point.
  • Froyton - February 5, 2013 12:26 p.m.

Garrett kicks ass. I give a lot of credit to the voice actor though. Hopefully we'll see more of him someday.