• kluivertus - April 21, 2011 3:45 p.m.

That inFamous thing pisses me off. I hate when games force you to make a decision based around a key character, but said key character gets the short end no matter what, changing places and everything. SO obnoxious. Get a little more imagination, game devs
  • terdferguson - April 21, 2011 3:19 p.m.

You forgot to add that Roman gets killed at his wedding.
  • michaelpeter - April 21, 2011 2:51 p.m.

Screw the world, save the dog was the exact same words i thought when i played Fable 2
  • freakyfro99 - April 21, 2011 12:48 p.m.

I don't remember the FF6 choice at all. Then again I may have just automatically saved Mog. Like you said, cute Moogle. Easiest decision ever.
  • KnightDehumidifier - April 21, 2011 12:41 p.m.

...do I kill Metal Man first and get his awesome Metal Blade, or should I take the cowardly route and kill Air Man from the get-go?
  • db1331 - April 21, 2011 12:16 p.m.

@RedKirth I came here to say exactly that. I've never had a game come anywhere close to making me really think about what I should do as The Witcher did. And the best part of it was that sometimes it would seem like you made the right choice at the time, only for it to come back and bite you in the ass a couple hours later. This list really is the biggest failure I've seen out of an article on any game site. There's not even any Deus Ex. I hope this is a damn joke.
  • HalfBlackCanadian - April 21, 2011 11:43 a.m.

Mormons do not have multiple wives. I hate that generalization. That said, nice article (just do some research and at least make fun of something using actual fact)
  • philipshaw - April 21, 2011 11:07 a.m.

Great feature, I had played all the games on here so there was no spoilers
  • Ultimo19 - April 21, 2011 9:49 a.m.

Why is actually Bioware's Mass Effect 1 and 2 not here?
  • quincytheodore - April 21, 2011 5:31 a.m.

Wow I was expecting "Ashley or Kaiden" in Mass Effect, Megaton in Fallout 3, or maybe old games like Fear Effect...
  • SolidLatino - April 21, 2011 4:36 a.m.

This was the worst list I've read yet on gamesradar. Oh, and I chose Sega Genesis over Super Nintendo and if I were to go back in time and choose again, I would choose the Sega Genesis again.
  • BeerBaron - April 21, 2011 4:34 a.m.

The toughest decisions I've ever made in a game were while I was playing Mass Effect.
  • BraveDave - April 21, 2011 4:13 a.m.

I'm getting the feeling you wrote this with your tongue slightly planted next to your cheek... am I right?
  • DecoyOctorok - April 21, 2011 3:52 a.m.

I've never understood all the fuss over Bioshock. Although I think it's probably because I played Fallout 3 first so I was a bit disappointed to find that Bioshock's moral choices were fairly simplistic by comparison.
  • FatherTime - April 21, 2011 3:38 a.m.

Nuking the town in Fallout 3 is a pretty tough decision. It looks so damn cool if you do it but then again it is a dick move.
  • FVDub - April 21, 2011 3:10 a.m.

Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle. Hardest decision of my life in grade school.
  • RogueLieutenant - April 21, 2011 2:54 a.m.

MASS EFFECT! VIRMIRE! I am dissapoint... :(
  • NightCrawler_358 - April 21, 2011 2:40 a.m.

I'm surprised the final act of Dragon Age II isn't on here, or any other Bioware game for that matter. i liked tough game decisions, because they give you a chance to replay with a totally different experience sometimes. I really like the more split-second choices you make in games like Left 4 Dead, like should you leave the safety of the chopper to help your screwed friend?
  • starmin76 - April 21, 2011 1:49 a.m.

MASS EFFECT Is literally based around the idea of making tough decisions that have far reaching consequences. There are multiple decisions in those games where I had to pause the game and think about each possible outcome before deciding. It can be THAT rough. The fact that neither of these games were included is a slap in the face to Bioware, seriously. It's like making a list of "Best Mafia films of all time" and not including Goodfellas or the Godfather.
  • Imthedoctor - April 21, 2011 1:39 a.m.

what about tetris!?! I had hard time deciding where to put the "L" block