We Recommend

• Japanaman - October 26, 2012 5:49 p.m.

No mention of Rick or Vega? Well, I guess we all know why they each wear a mask.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - October 26, 2012 10:40 p.m.

Yeah--though they're definitely awesome masked characters, there's nothing mysterious about their motives or appearance.
  • Not Snake - October 26, 2012 5:36 p.m.

You've got to admit that it takes some serious balls to wear a mask and then make people call you "Handsome" Jack.
  • garnsr - October 26, 2012 3:36 p.m.

Oh, I thought this was going to be pictures of what's under the masks, probably something humerous.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - October 26, 2012 4:34 p.m.

YOU THOUGHT WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nintendo365 - October 26, 2012 2:48 p.m.

I dont know how to day this without spoilers but SPOILER ALERT Handsome Jacks mask is a mask of his face. FACEPTION
  • JarkayColt - October 26, 2012 2:17 p.m.

As soon as I clicked on this article I was like "Shy Guy better on here or else...*pause* okay we're good". I don't really know why, I just found the thought of him being amongst ranks of psychotic maniacs fairly humourous. And deservedly so. Well done on that. Also one of my more memorable masked villians was Agony from the not-probably-well-known DS game Lock's Quest. He wears a really indescribably weird sinister looking gold mask (and I red hooded cape to boot) and rages war on the entire populace just because some undeserving coward took credit for a great military victory. Which doesn't sound too bad, except for the fact he's purposefully drawing the whole thing out as long as possible to cause the most suffering, and (spoliers!) also tries to mislead and kill his own grandson, who he'd lied to throughout his entire life and basically lets it be known his existance and everything he knew was a lie. It's aggravated even more by the fact Agony was actually the hero from the previous war of whom the credit was stolen (which is why he wears the mask) and repeats history to correct it through some sort of elaborately warped logic. He's pretty screwed up basically.