• Gahmah - March 12, 2009 3:41 a.m.

Was that a poison barrel in pit fighter? Why'd he turn green? WHAT'S GOING ON?
  • reyalejandro13 - March 11, 2009 11:36 p.m.

yeah... what a great article. blood is so much fun, especially in sprots form. I must say, when I first saw Smash TV on the XBLA, it was the first thing I downloaded. It is my most played game other than Halo. I can't wait for MadWorld. I need to play something other than Brawl and Mario Kart on my Wii.
  • peaceful765 - March 11, 2009 6:38 p.m.

I had the free Barbarian poster on my wall when I was a kid. I had the speccy version of the game......I suddenly feel old.
  • Juriasu - March 11, 2009 2:35 p.m.

VIRTUAL TELEVISION! REALITY'S WORST NIGHTMARE! lol.
  • hot_heart - March 11, 2009 12:25 p.m.

Man, Carmageddon is one of my all-time favourite games. I spent so much time playing that and the splat pack. Carmageddon II was also pretty good (besides those annoying timed missions) but TDR2000 just felt like it was missing something (or my expectations had changed by then). I would love to see a new incarnation but with that old-school feel. There was something about the first game that was so great. So uncomplicated. Great car and track designs, the engine noises and other sounds effects, that car weighting, the little touches. Smash TV is a classic and I used to play a lot of Unreal Tournament back in my uni days.
  • JimmySmurf - March 11, 2009 10:41 a.m.

Oh my god, Deathrow is one of my favourite games of all time. Thank you very much for including it in this feature.
  • MarXmaN - March 11, 2009 8:56 a.m.

IT NEEDS MOAR GORE reCAPTCHA Tribune
  • Romination - March 11, 2009 2:48 a.m.

That kitty made me chortle in a childish and delicious manner. I never got to play Carmageddon, but I really wish I could go back and do it (orthattheymadeanewone). That looks illegally fun. i need it.
  • bamb0o-stick - March 11, 2009 12:55 a.m.

Manhunt has got to be the sickest mature game out there. I've played the first Manhunt and will never look at a plastic bag the same way again. This is probably the only game that I would say could have a "negative influence" on a person who plays it. Seriously, I've learned more horrific things I can do with normal everyday objects on people from Manhunt than a Jason Bourne movie. Manhunt is one of those few games I wouldn't want to tell people I enjoyed, for fear that I'll be thrown into a padded cell. I've never even tried Manhunt 2, but by the looks of that entire ten-minute clip that game is like gazing into the depths of hell.
  • superspaz - March 10, 2009 11:04 p.m.

@cyberninja: lol, ninja.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - March 10, 2009 10:47 p.m.

@iluvmyDS: It makes my day that you also listen to Reverend Horton Heat. I went and saw them about a year ago - incredible show.
  • iluvmyDS - March 10, 2009 10:38 p.m.

All I know is I was watching that Manhunt 2 video with Reverend Horton Heat playing on my itunes. It went together perfectly.
  • Pocotron - March 10, 2009 9:35 p.m.

@Everyone Your pictures make you look like you all have a lot of free time looking for pictures that are obvious flame-bait
  • bioshocker - March 10, 2009 9:34 p.m.

awwww I loved Death Rally Duke Nukem' ftw
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - March 10, 2009 9:30 p.m.

@CH3BURASHKA: Your picture makes you look like a small, curious bear with large ears.
  • CH3BURASHKA - March 10, 2009 9:23 p.m.

@TylerWilde: Your picture makes you look like a damn infant. reCaptcha: 6-3 Kitching
  • superspaz - March 10, 2009 8:53 p.m.

I love Manhunt, and can't wait for Madworld. Violence ftw!
  • EYE8URBRAINS - March 10, 2009 8:35 p.m.

lol first great article :)
  • Bossco - March 18, 2009 5:36 p.m.

What about Speedball 2 on the Amiga? Classic game.
  • MrPips - March 13, 2009 7:16 p.m.

Mega Race was an awesome game! Not awesome by today's standards, but the graphics (even if pre-rendered) were pretty impressive for the time, just like Rebel Assault, which forced me to buy a super speedy 4x CD-Rom. I would really like to see a new Carmageddon game on the current consoles, even if it's just an XBLA game. A good 16 player online racer where death is on the line is what XBL is missing.