• tha_booger - December 21, 2008 6:07 p.m.

...... where is COD4??? that has to be one of the best online shooters to come out in a looooong time. dead space??? seriously??? that game isnt even that good to make it on any list. just cuz its new doesnt make it the best.
  • KHfan - December 21, 2008 1:09 p.m.

fallout 3 is an awesome game and it does deserve the top spot
  • carsonnik - December 21, 2008 6 a.m.

God I wish more people would check out Valkyria Chronicles, it really is such a special game.
  • animeman - December 20, 2008 10:40 p.m.

The ps2 will never die!
  • Dailyslacker14 - December 20, 2008 10:37 p.m.

yes fallout 3 won
  • Amatarasu - December 20, 2008 7:28 p.m.

...note to self,get fallout 2
  • RonnyLive19881 - December 20, 2008 7:21 p.m.

I wish Dead Space would have one Game of the Year! I loved that game! Fallot 3 was ok but I was hoping for an RPG not a shooter. I sick of Gaylo games, it's still pretty though. Lol Left 4 Dead is a perfect Oh Shit moment!
  • fionnoh - December 20, 2008 5:05 p.m.

i really do have to get around to buying okami and no more heroes. i've been meaning to buy them for ages now.
  • Kang 81 - December 20, 2008 3:44 p.m.

Oops, I meant to say clicked. By the way, to all of those that did not buy any of EA's new IP's this year, don't even complain if they go back to crappy games next year! IMO your right to complain is hereby forfeit!! Thanks a lot! P.S. Mirror's Edge and Dead Space are awesome games!
  • HotSht95 - December 20, 2008 3:19 p.m.

CorSair u rock
  • Cernunnos - December 20, 2008 9:09 a.m.

oh, my. great list, but there is something in here that is just so wrong, oh so wrong. the only genre of game better played with mouse and keyboard are RTS-s. fps games are way better when using a 360 controller (if played on a console that is, if you hook it up to the computer; it gets kind of weird..) i can never imagine playing CoD4 with a mouse and keyboard (though i have, and it sucked), consoles have come a long way when it comes to shooters, and sitting bent over a mouse and keyboard is just uncomfortable, weird and makes the games worse. there, i said it.
  • birdofprey - December 20, 2008 8:11 a.m.

These awards are better then IGN for sure...IGN had awful picks all around
  • heartskuppy - December 20, 2008 3:24 a.m.

gamesradar = best end of year awards ever. the "easiest game to slip a dick into" section had me cracking up.
  • proteus1288 - December 20, 2008 3:19 a.m.

Fallout 3 as GOTY......interesting. Personally, I'd have picked MGS4.
  • Roic13 - December 20, 2008 3:07 a.m.

I didn't really like Fallout3 :( I wish I could but the combat is unbelievably slow for me.
  • chewbroccli - December 20, 2008 2:56 a.m.

i have a ps2 and a 360. i really sugguest all ps2 players to get okami and shadow of the colossus. they are both phenominal games. also fi you have a wii instead of a ps2 buy okami for that. its a great game. im on my second playthrough.
  • Sebastian16 - December 20, 2008 2:51 a.m.

Holy shitballs! Dark Sector was released?! In March even!?!? Wow.... GFG with letting me know GR, thanks a ton.
  • bioshocker - December 20, 2008 2:30 a.m.

DAMMIT, i was gonna get fallout 3. I had all the money saved up. I was gonna go to the store later that day. Fisr i deide to play a couple rounds of COD4. What do you know ... E74. The towel trick doesn't even work.
  • gronfors - December 20, 2008 12:45 a.m.

hmmm never played fallout 3, so can't really say... but I don't think GTA Should've gotten runner up - personal opinion
  • RandyChimp - December 20, 2008 12:42 a.m.

pfft, LBP on the wii, should have gotten there faster! FAIL!