• rabbeseking - January 10, 2009 5:07 a.m.

I'm going to go ahead and give credit to 4Player Podcast, a blog, podcast, community, and live broadcasting team. They raised over 1,500 dollars, from donations, for cancer research by doing a 24 hour live streaming video game-thon, and have also done a Legend of Zelda: OoT Race, to see who could beat it first. Read their blog: http://4playerpodcast.blogspot.com/ Where that video happened, and where you can watch them live: http://www.justin.tv/fourplayerpodcast Thanks rabbeseking, Forum Mod at 4PP Forums
  • sk8erb0iluis777 - January 3, 2009 7:52 p.m.

|_| |_| | |
  • Codemunkey117 - December 30, 2008 1:26 a.m.

EXELLENT ARTICLE!!! I agree with all but the GoTY runner up choice. Did we forget the anticipation and reviews of Halo 3!?!? At least something other than GTA4!!!!
  • NelosAngelos - December 28, 2008 7:26 p.m.

Fallout 3, hell yes!! Game of the year ladies and gentlemen, and I couldn't agree more.
  • xSaintias - December 28, 2008 1 p.m.

NO, WHY did you make the runner up for game of te year GRANBD THEFT AUTO 4 The game sucks, next time try something better?
  • WittyUsername - December 28, 2008 9:33 a.m.

Capcom's retroness was so amazing this year it made me shat enough bricks to build a house that I could live in until the stench got to me and I had to raze it to the ground in a magical bonfire of shit and alcohol because of all the vodka in the shit house. So I'm basically saying they were good.
  • Gungfung - December 28, 2008 6:19 a.m.

I also agree on Fallout 3 AND GTA 4 as GAME OF THE YEAR because they were the most funnest and long lasting games of 2008 AND i cant wait to see wat is in store for 2009!!
  • PerezI - December 24, 2008 6:50 p.m.

Fallout 3 All Day Baby! Best game of the year by a long shot. How did GTA 4 make it to second place though? Boring as hell! I bought it the first day it came out and sold it the second day. Left 4 Dead. Right on there with every zombie just jumping on you because of the car alarm because of a stupid teammate woh wants the "challenge." Great Article!
  • strollingchimp - December 23, 2008 9:15 p.m.

i'm glac that you have chosen fallout 3 for game of the year and i'm glad that gtaiv as runner up because i love both games
  • pinoklin - December 23, 2008 7:23 p.m.

fallout kicks ass lol but i cant believe that they didnt included WOW WOTLK here...its easily the best game ive played all year...even though its an xpac it rulezzz......and last suckas
  • CountFenring - December 22, 2008 8:27 p.m.

Huh, Okami got runner up at it's own award.
  • Milkman_Supreme - December 22, 2008 7:36 p.m.

I'm happy that Fallout 3 and GTA4 won goty, they were my favorite games of the year too.
  • Jordo141 - December 22, 2008 5 p.m.

So right in saying Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 is a very underrated game. It has multiplayer second only to Vegas 1
  • EvilInkarnate - December 22, 2008 4:18 p.m.

"I'm not making the plan next time!!" Hahahaha!! Awesome L4D video!! Only thing better than that is the Super Mario Frustration video. Anywho, awesome article GR!! I, unlike a bunch of guys on this comments forum, totally agree with Fallout 3 for GoTY. I've been saying for a while, and especially after I got it the 1st day it came out, that it was gonna get GoTY. Between the openness, all the different paths, the gorgeous graphics and eerily surreal wasteland, the game is the closest game to near perfect that I've played all year. It's actually my 2nd favorite game, next to the perfection that is Bioshock!! I even have my Vault Boy bobblehead on the dash of my car...
  • foodlist97 - December 22, 2008 4:50 a.m.

Yay!Fallout 3 got game of the year! that is probibly the best game i have ever played. im also happy that gears didnt get any rewards. that games suckes like hell. GTA 4 was a good choice for second. i knew Fallout 3 would be awesome because it resembles Oblivion and Oblivion is an awesome game.
  • RebornKusabi - December 21, 2008 11:32 p.m.

I'm glad someone besides me thinks of Shanoa from Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia is hot. I guess it kinda proves, along with the runner-up choice, that you don't have to have massive cleavage and next to no clothing to have a hot game chick! Oh yeah and nice shout-out to the awesome Street Fighter Remix songs.
  • RonnyLive19881 - December 21, 2008 7:36 p.m.

"I really do have to get around to buying Okami and no more heroes. I've been meaning to buy them for ages now." Do it! They are both awesome. I hope Okami gets a sequel like NMH! That would make my Decade.
  • jtan189 - December 21, 2008 4:01 p.m.

Awesome article. I thought the LBP award was especially funny. GamesRadar is becoming my go-to place for games. Good work.
  • dreamgor - December 21, 2008 8:11 a.m.

i HAVE TO AGREE on this it's so good but dissidia i have read that it comes to ds but some ppl say its only for PSP PLZ SAY THAT IT ISN't TRUE IT CAN't BE I WANT DISSIDIA!!!
  • marcusfenix22 - December 21, 2008 3:34 a.m.

im so glad fallout 3 won over gta IV! Im tired of GTA IV taking in all the awards and fame! fallout 3 is just as good! anyway, great article!