• Turtman - June 9, 2012 6:54 a.m.

Why is Call Of Duty 4 on here? That game came out like 5 years ago-oh, that's Modern Warfare 2. And did I miss Dishonored?
  • ncurry2 - June 9, 2012 8:03 a.m.

I agree with the CoD bit.
  • MrDobble - June 9, 2012 5:41 a.m.

I'm sorry GR; but where the HELL is Halo 4? Only agreed with a few things on that list. Would of expected way more games!
  • Faithtwelve - June 9, 2012 10:54 a.m.

The lack of Halo 4 and Borderlands 2 just shows how terrible this list is.
  • MattOfSteel - June 9, 2012 2:34 p.m.

Yeah sorry but they don't deserve to be on the list. What you saw of Halo 4 from MS conference was ALL of Halo 4 shown on the showfloor. This thing is due out in a few months ... why would they not have some form of a playable demo unless they knew it would go over poorly? Borderlands 2 is just a polish on Borderlands the first. Not much real innovation. I loved Borderlands but I'm ready for something new, and what they showed was not something new.
  • Viron - June 9, 2012 4:33 p.m.

That sounds pretty presumptuous.
  • cthulhu135 - June 11, 2012 4 a.m.

You do realize that they DID have playable demos of Halo 4's campaign and multiplayer, right? I can't really say the same thing about Borderlands 2, but the fact that they turned that one kid that died into an NPC in the game as a sort of memorial for him kinda gives me a bit of a soft spot for Gearbox.
  • Lucstanfa - June 11, 2012 3:34 p.m.

Use your freakin head man. 1) 343 already released somewhat of a beta but only to game ctritics because thats what they're paid to do. 2)They won't release a beta to gamers 5 months before the games release. 3) They freaking showed the gameplay at E3 man. If they had something to hide they just would've shown a trailer.
  • IRIsH - June 9, 2012 5:38 a.m.

this list sucked nice to see xcom on the list but the lack of southpark,borderlands 2 is just disapointing
  • DualWieldingIsNotFeasible - June 9, 2012 5:19 a.m.

Ha...lo...4? The crappy DC fighting game built on the mediocre MK engine made the list, but not Halo 4? This makes me very confused.
  • Kipper - June 9, 2012 1:48 a.m.

That cricket bat in ZombiU has a hell of a long handle...
  • SiPod - June 9, 2012 4:41 a.m.

You're right, that's like no bat I've ever seen. I can only assume that a fleeing canoeist dropped an oar in the street amidst the chaos.
  • Bionichute - June 8, 2012 9:30 p.m.

No Rayman Legends?
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - June 8, 2012 9:17 p.m.

ACIII!!!
  • shawksta - June 8, 2012 9:09 p.m.

Allot of great games this year despite the crappy conferences(damn it Nintendo). Watch Dogs,Beyond 2 souls, Pikmin 3, The Last of us, were awesome! Splinter Cell, i think being on the Desert is what threw it off, hopefully we'll get more Night stages to calm the storm people bullshitted about.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 8, 2012 8:41 p.m.

I wanted to see the new kingdom under fire game. Loved the ones on the regular xbox.
  • Viron - June 8, 2012 8:03 p.m.

First of all: Why are there so many islands filled with crazy people? Or are they both lost on the same Island? Maybe they could help eachother? Second: How is it that a pseudo-sequel to Burnout Paradise gets announced and it's not really big news? I loved Paradise, it was the only time I ever actually enjoyed driving.
  • codystovall - June 8, 2012 8 p.m.

This would be better presented in podcast form.
  • jmcgrotty - June 8, 2012 11:43 p.m.

NOTHING is ever better in podcast form. They're one of the scourges of the Internet and need to be stopped.
  • bobob101 - June 8, 2012 7:40 p.m.

South Park: The Stick of Truth should get an award for BEST EXISTENCE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SideOfBeef - June 8, 2012 7:02 p.m.

Planetside 2 missing, list invalid.