We Recommend

• BR1988 - June 19, 2010 7:44 a.m.

Wow I can't believe you guys said that kevin butler was the only thing that saved sony from getting that reward for "Sorry you had to sit through that" And as lot of your other picks are bad decisions i think but I will accept because it is your guys opinion but I seriously think you guys should have spent more time on the choices. Oh and I think that crysis 2 should've have been chosen for the most graphics award because of the sheer amount of stuff going on during a scene and the amount of colors and high res textures. I mean MvsC3 looks awesome but it's a 2-d side scrolling fighter and it doesn't take a lot of power to render. Crysis 2 on the other hand has building falling apart while a pinger attacks and alien grunts swarm you and your blasting grenades and changing to thermal vision on the nano suit while kicking a cab into an alien and sticking grenades onto it to blow up rendered smoothly with high fps on a console. It's amazing to say the least and the only other game that catches that visceral and intense gameplay is Killzone 3 without a doubt. Rage looks REALLY NICE but I still is slower and the enemies disappear once you kill them ala all ID software games.
  • HeroOfLegend - June 19, 2010 6:38 a.m.

If Battle Tag worked 300 miles instead of 300 meters, I'd buy it day one. That would be the most epic thing to ever happen to the world. Imagine it. 300 MILE LASER TAG. YOU COULD DRIVE DOWN THE FUCKING ROAD AND SHOOT PEOPLE.
  • Spybreak8 - June 19, 2010 6:32 a.m.

Yeah I was so excited that I can finally play Crysis but than I see footage of Rage hands on demo on G4TV and like the hosts I was speechless. There's one part where the enemy comes running at the player and does a running kick off a pillar. I watched it again on youtube to see it since I thought it was my imagination the first time haha. Oh and the C4 RC car is pretty sweet. Secondly the 3DS, don't even know if the 3D is awesome, with the stellar titles that are going to the system! Star Fox! Zelda: Orcarina of Time! Metal Gear! To end it off, I'm glad there is a sweet 360 waiting for me when my current one's drive finally stops reading the discs.
  • Slaanash - June 19, 2010 5:26 a.m.

...And, as I forgot that I can't edit comments, the new Xcom also makes me sad. Just saying one word. Enforcer.
  • Slaanash - June 19, 2010 5:26 a.m.

No Pikmin 3 makes me a sad panda.
  • duckbf - June 19, 2010 4:57 a.m.

Really good roundup. I have to agree that the your shape demo was horrible both times. I watched both conferences and it was horrible both times. One thing I did notice was that the woman's height was different when it was measured each time. Maybe kinect isnt as accurate at msoft wants you to believe...
  • elpurplemonkey - June 19, 2010 4:36 a.m.

Good roundup, love that ribbon. Also, I hadn't realized the PSP was is such poor shape. I wonder where they can go from here (other than that new marketing campaign.)
  • GoodGuyWithACrappyJob - June 19, 2010 4:24 a.m.

Spectacular. I'll just let Karl Barth end this by saying that joy is the simplest form of gratitude. And that I'm quite grateful right now...nice ribbon, by the way. Probably made someone's day all the better. Being recognized as a reason to live and all... What a responsibility...
  • shyfonzie - June 19, 2010 4:08 a.m.

Yeaahhh awards
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 19, 2010 2:46 a.m.

That's a lot of reasons to live. Good thing I read this first; I was planning on killing myself tonight. Thanks, GR! ...any chance of a Friday podcast...?
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 19, 2010 2:35 a.m.

This was an E4, in my opinion: the last 'E' stands for 'Extreme' because we got both extremes of the spectrum: good shit like the new 360, the new 3DS, the whole Nintendo press conference, etc. Then we got the incredibly dumb embarrassing shit like the entire Ubisoft press conference (except for select moments), Sony's conference, etc. However, I think the good outweighs the bad - I loved this E3, er, E4.
  • Zeipher - June 19, 2010 2:15 a.m.

Can't believe you guys didn't mention Last Guardian as a no show. Also, am I the only person who isn't excited for the new Goldeneye? The classic version is good enough. I have it sitting in my N64 as I type. I'd be excited if it looked good, but instead, it looks like a taint-of-a-fatman shooter from 2000.
  • WaffleLeech - June 19, 2010 2:13 a.m.

Love the 3DS, Nintedo has made a fanboy out of me once again.
  • Life - June 19, 2010 2:11 a.m.

Vitality sensor was a much bigger no show than milo IMO
  • Cyberninja - June 19, 2010 2:07 a.m.

they gave away free 360s to people who proably have one already are the retarded or something they should have given away free natals
  • shnazzyone - June 19, 2010 2:01 a.m.

Probably my favorite E3 2010 round up at this point... digg
  • Embolado - June 19, 2010 1:53 a.m.

What no Last Gaurdian?
  • Valntyne - June 19, 2010 1:49 a.m.

Great awards, love the GR ribbon.