• war811 - January 8, 2009 5:43 a.m.

I honestly believe that Nintendo has become a disgrace to gaming. I don't think a game has to be gory and violent to be good, but it just seems as Nintendo hates video games and they are trying to get people to stop playing them. (If it was possible)Nintendo will single handedly kill gaming as we know it.
  • sarge_51 - January 8, 2009 2:52 a.m.

It's not the Wii that sucks (except for the graphics, most of the time), it's the games. There can be good ones, like Super Mario Galaxy, but most of them are, well... crap.
  • Jbo87 - January 8, 2009 2:48 a.m.

@Fenix654 I don't know if you'd noticed but the vast majority of Wii titles boil down to waving the the Wii remote like a madman. Yes folks the Wii is absolute horseshit and Nintendo can kiss my skinny white arse.
  • Dude - January 8, 2009 2:13 a.m.

Is it just me or do those babies look like their looking directly into my soul and controling my every thought.
  • Jimmyjammy - January 8, 2009 1:12 a.m.

Anyone notice how Yakuza 2's boxart was just Yakuza 1's but zoomed in and without colour?
  • Fenix654 - January 8, 2009 1:03 a.m.

When I was asked to try Wii Music I figured what the heck, it can't be that bad. Unfortunately it was. Anything thats gameplay revolves primarily on waving the wii remote like a madman is garbage.
  • Cwf2008 - January 8, 2009 12:35 a.m.

Ah of course those damn Imagine games...they are the reason i have nightmares and why i think the end of the world is coming...only a matter of time until Nintendo, with its army of crappy games, takes over. And i dont know who they are talking to, but GTA 4 is a piece of crap on all consoles
  • ishatonthetable - January 8, 2009 12:06 a.m.

omg lololololololololololololol that first baby has major camel toe
  • Ramen_Soup - January 7, 2009 11:08 p.m.

“Dude, stop, you’re getting dust all over my costume and I can’t afford to have it cleaned again. Which reminds me, you have a dollar?” That was funny as hell
  • EricBratcher - January 7, 2009 10:33 p.m.

Yeah, poor Wii Music's fate was pretty much sealed when Nintendo decided to spin its "not really a game" nature as a positive feature. If only we were BetterThanAGameRadar... As for the videos, we're optimized for IE, so you should have good luck with it. On Firefox, Maxthon and the like, there's sometimes tricky business. You might try flushing your cookies and see if that helps.
  • Bronzus - January 7, 2009 10:01 p.m.

Oh my god, I nearly barfed at the Tomb Radar pics. (WTF? How do I write one-half? Capatcha)
  • Lavek26 - January 7, 2009 10 p.m.

Funny Article guys "DOWN WITH CHEAP WII TITLES"
  • ELpork - January 7, 2009 9:56 p.m.

I hate to say it, but the timing on MK vs DC is great.... If, and only if, you look at the ignorant masses. Its the only new fighting game that you can find in the store, in a box. Because most people (in my experience at retail hell) will not buy a game off of XBLA or PSN unless Soulja boy Talked about it for 8 minutes. (Dwag, Braid is dee shiiii) In general, the (non-hardcore) Fighting fan base will buy any crap that's new if you can fight one on one with your drinking buddy's. Or you're "Holmie's" as the case may be...
  • flk - January 7, 2009 9:45 p.m.

Oh.. and if like you didn't already knew that, "NICE" is from borat
  • TheSuburbiaRuins - January 7, 2009 9:43 p.m.

Videos work for me, Love the article, Games... games games...
  • Bronzus - January 7, 2009 9:42 p.m.

The videos are broken btw.
  • thephntm - January 15, 2009 2:23 a.m.

i got wii music for xmas. my 10-almost-11-years-old brother likes it, BUT IT SUCKS SHIT OUT THE DICK WHICH DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE! ps my recaptcha is Liver Olmstead. WTF
  • Motherload - January 14, 2009 5:22 a.m.

I liked Sonic Unleashed (Excluding the Werehog and Chip) I wanted it for the PS3 but sadly I'm not rich. I dread the werehog parts. But the Hedgehog parts are amazing. They're challenging, they don't give you a quadruple E- if it's your first try (not to mention they tell you what you need to get an "S" rank), and best of all... THE ENEMIES DON'T HURT YOU BY JUST TOUCHING YOU. I was disappointed when I found out Tails wouldn't be following me but he hasn't done that since Sonic Adventure. Not to mention Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 are the only games were Tails has a good voice actor or actress.(Unsure)
  • Smash_Bro - January 13, 2009 11:26 p.m.

Wow, Geigan--so now, no one's allowed to have an opinion? All they were saying was that the name change doesn't exactly fit the fact that ODST will be the "last" Halo game. That's THEIR opinion, ok? I understand that you are also entitled to your own opinion, but don't be blowing up at them. Recon sounded cooler; that's all. Calm down...
  • Geigan - January 13, 2009 11:14 p.m.

Why do you guys keep whining about the name change for Halo? It's not like it's discouraging people to buy it. The people who already knew about the game just shrugged at the name change and moved on. Of the people who will look at the game in the store with total ignorance, not many will be dissuaded by the name. There's the FPS fan(group frat boys into this category), who if there is a single FPS fan(or frat boy)that has not even heard the name halo, to massively understate this, I'll be surprised. They'll have already heard the name and decided if they like the series or not. They'll either jump on it like rabid dogs or look down on the previously mentioned with disdain. Same thing for normal gamers unless they ignore the FPS genre altogether. As for casual gamers why would they care about an expansion on an FPS anyway. They changed the name because recon had nothing to do with the game whereas ODST did. OK? Get over it.