We Recommend

• JasonStatham - January 25, 2012 6:59 a.m.

Biggest gaming shame was seeing a flatmate look at me like I was a serial killer after I kneecapped, hog tied and burned alive a pile of about 10 nuns in a church in Red Dead while laughing like a maniac. On a less psychopathic note, sucks that Nathan is leaving. First Meiks, now this :'( On the plus side, this will hopefully lead to more thick shake and Raul Moat making its way into the podcast, so its not all bad :/
  • Mooshon - January 25, 2012 6:15 a.m.

Biggest gaming shame is still having my mam walk into the room in perfect unison with one of those f'in horrible executions in Manhunt. Her genuine look of shock will be etched on my brain forever more. Good luck on the move Nate. A great signing for them boys.
  • gypsie - January 25, 2012 6:05 a.m.

Playing World Of Warcraft!! Shameful.
  • Alkhentherevenge - January 25, 2012 5:58 a.m.

Greatest Gaming shame.... I Might or Might not of got a stonking Bonner due to Miranda's catsuit camel toe in Mass Effect2... What! its natural...
  • soggysage - January 25, 2012 5:36 a.m.

Shame about Nathan leaving, now who will be the voice of reason? But still good luck on whatever your going off to do! As for the QOTW, I'm pretty ashamed of buying both Super Mario Galaxy's and have still got no where in finishing either of them.
  • chrisbarker1980 - January 25, 2012 5:16 a.m.

I want to see some footage of Cundy and Towell going head to head in Soul Calibur.
  • boourns - January 25, 2012 3:46 a.m.

ahhhh new podcast, tinged with sadness at the news of Nate's imminent departure. cheers for the prize from last time, arrived very quickly and included a photo of Cundy on the toilet. Stay classy!
  • ithurtstopoop - January 25, 2012 3:31 a.m.

Im not proud of it but I have rage quit street fighter 4 once or twice.