• nai1210 - July 11, 2009 5:34 p.m.

He was a legend and i will remeber him for is output in the 80's,Thriller,Bille Jean,Beat it and classic Jackson 5 stuff like ABC.Don't think he would ever reached those high's again but it's a damn shame we will now never know,the child abuse jokes where funny for a while although i always said he was innocent don't believe everything you read and let the king of pop R.I.P(no doubt the americans are already shouting murder conspiracy).
  • xtraRawN00b - July 2, 2009 5:18 a.m.

RIP
  • gdd411 - July 1, 2009 8:55 p.m.

wow its amazing how all thecrap that has been said about the guy overshadows all the great stuff about him maybe it was the media that molested him
  • mastersword369 - June 30, 2009 1:52 p.m.

Considering that MJ is 99% plastic, his corpse will be melted down for LEGOs, so that little kids can play with HIM for a change.
  • Suicide - June 30, 2009 2:19 a.m.

I mean Sonic**
  • SwampRock - June 30, 2009 1:57 a.m.

I wasn't put on this earth to judge people, no matter what I never thought badly of him when others where making fun of him. We all have demons. RIP
  • xxIceNeroxx - June 29, 2009 4:45 p.m.

Sweet tribute. I wonder if there's a tribute game in the works..... RIP MJ
  • midgiemelendez - June 29, 2009 3:52 a.m.

Man, he was the BEST musician of his time, he wasnt just good, and he was goin to make a comeback, i just hope hes not sufferin anymore R.I.P
  • malevolence772 - June 29, 2009 3:17 a.m.

xbox and ps3 should put ready to rumble and moonwalker on the maketplace that would be a good look i almost forgot about that gold boxing glove
  • Demonflare - June 28, 2009 12:59 p.m.

Thats cool of you guys to make an article about Michael Jackson. I dont really miss him cause I dont know him as good as adults do, but I like how people in MTV, E!, and other channels stopped playing shows and put Michael Jacksons songs all day instead. He is a very good and quiet person, I hope he died happy.
  • DasavageJ - June 27, 2009 6:58 p.m.

R.I.P MJ
  • GlassPants - June 27, 2009 6:53 a.m.

Nice article. I'll miss MJ
  • lovinmyps3 - June 27, 2009 4:59 a.m.

@skyline19 Shut the fuck up you douchebag. The man just died show some fucking respect. And his album Thriller is STILL the #1 best selling album of all time so it's not suprising that he has this many fans.
  • waffledragon33 - June 26, 2009 10:48 p.m.

a true tribute
  • Narudude360 - June 26, 2009 8:49 p.m.

I [litterally] choked on a Lavaball yesterday after my mom told me Michael died. I choked [again] on a Lavaball today after I read all of these cameos (some aren't, but either way). I felt nice inside, being a mediocre fan.
  • Ddz53 - June 26, 2009 7:45 p.m.

RIP MJ
  • drprofessor - June 26, 2009 7:35 p.m.

I heard MJ died yesterday whilst fishing from a random black man. True story. Rest in peace MJ. you'll be missed.
  • NadaNuff - June 26, 2009 7:17 p.m.

Great article. I loved both Space Channel 5 games. And I loved Michael as an artist.
  • Thequestion 121 - June 26, 2009 6:39 p.m.

Wow. I didn't know he was in so many games. Ant the Sonic 3 thing was fascinating.
  • vigeoman - June 26, 2009 6:36 p.m.

haha i love how in the game moonwalker the kids runaway saying its micheal haha that just cracks me up