• cindylei96 - June 3, 2010 3:34 p.m.

Who cares!!! My boyfriend thinks the same with me. He- is eight years older than me, lol. We met online at an age gap dating site[_www. A G E R O M A N C E com_]---a nice and free place for Younger- Women and Older Men, or Older Women and Younger Men, to interact with each other. Maybe you wanna check out or- tell your friends
  • chriszewski - June 3, 2010 9:42 a.m.

What about Dark Sector? Six years in development with a setting and engine overhaul and still managed a 73 on Metacritic.
  • philipshaw - June 3, 2010 1:54 a.m.

Interesting article and clearly Resi 4 turned out to be amazing because of the amount of time it spent in development hell
  • Ninja-KiLLR - June 3, 2010 1:37 a.m.

if you do another one i GT5 might make the list... if its released by then
  • Spybreak8 - June 3, 2010 1:07 a.m.

Forgot to say no Kameo 2, noooooo! I loved the first one. lol ReCaptcha:about misogyny
  • Spybreak8 - June 3, 2010 12:55 a.m.

So these are games that didn't suck, SC:C?! I'd also question Alan Wake, it just doesn't feel like a game that's been in development for that long.
  • GoodGuyWithACrappyJob - June 3, 2010 12:30 a.m.

Occasionally, being grinded does not result in a loss.
  • TyeTheCzar - June 2, 2010 11:41 p.m.

You forgot Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, Eternal Darkness, and TF2.
  • Metroidhunter32 - June 2, 2010 10:23 p.m.

Eternal Darkness? I found it fairly bland, but most reviewers disagree with me, so I was expecting to see it here.
  • shadowarrior99 - June 2, 2010 5:58 p.m.

prey's doors were awesome... when do i get to see prey 2's doors?
  • jumpmav11 - June 2, 2010 5:45 p.m.

@Octoboy I don't think GR's taking applications right now, homie! TF2 should definitely be on this list, and I did not know Kameo looked like that before. These are some of the few examples of how development hell changes things for the better, but for every Alan Wake (it was good), there's also a Too Human
  • Darkhawk - June 2, 2010 4:58 p.m.

Prey was better than Halo. Better gameplay mechanics, better story, better scripted events, more inventive weapons. Sure, Halo multiplayer trumps all FPS's, but Prey was a better game. reC: beryls Moscow
  • ventanger - June 2, 2010 3:42 p.m.

I agree, TF2 deserves a spot. Back in the day (yes, the day, you know the one) TF2 was basically what Duke Nukem Forever is today. Early screens looked more like a multiplayer Call of Duty than the cartoony panic-fest it is today.
  • Conman93 - June 2, 2010 2:58 p.m.

Why do I get the feeling epic mickey will be added to this list..
  • lovinmyps3 - June 2, 2010 2:19 p.m.

Pretty cool. I was still a bit disapointed with Splinter Cell though, but Resi 4, of course, was amazing!
  • sveini22 - June 2, 2010 1:59 p.m.

"Above: Don't worry, we've all had many a fantasy about Prey's doors" Hahaha i almost died. That was just hilarious :D
  • Gahmah - June 2, 2010 1:33 p.m.

Dark Sector! YOU CAN GET IT USED FOR 10 CENTS ON AMAZON at time of posting. Trying to think of other good delayed games but nothing's coming to mind.
  • guillotinedream - June 2, 2010 1:27 p.m.

@holyhandgrenade yeah and the original concept was more realistic. it was like counterstrike with classes. one class actually had a top down view of the map and acted as a commander
  • TheHolyHandGrenade - June 2, 2010 1:10 p.m.

@guillotinedream didn't team fortress 2 take 9 years or something. Right now im playing the game to death on my PS3